ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

PM is plastic man. He got his name from "using plastic" to become a man. Therefore, he would enjoy tranny reviews. I hope this helps! Originally Posted by CSMITTTY
I went to the community theater last year looking for a can of loafer lightener and got stuck playing grab ass with the lighting director who was about 78 or so loose buttocks incredible soprano singing voice and left disappointed because even though the salami was great I real just wanted a good espresso. So remember going in cinderellas castle may not end up like you wanted Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
fify
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I went to the community theater last year looking for a can of loafer lightener and got stuck playing grab ass with the lighting director who was about 78 or so loose buttocks incredible soprano singing voice and left disappointed because even though the salami was great I real just wanted a good espresso. So remember going in cinderellas castle may not end up like you wanted
PM's dream evening

That's the old password! Originally Posted by Notuagain
Surfing the thread is what we do .....,

If you recall

Kudos to that quote. Dd. On his game
fuckin board comradery.....

Very helpful review, and the board camaraderie was truly remarkable whew
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Quite a mouthful, but accurate as hell.....

Thank you for the accurate description optimistically overlooked in other reviews done by mods from position of authority whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
It’s time to release the BBQ facts.
It’s time to release the BBQ facts. Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
She never disapoints, thanks! Originally Posted by Highwayman64

Valerie in transition Whew
Valerie in transition Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
"She" had to create that gap somehow....

Wants pics of you before??? Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Send her fake pics of yourself. Tell her "it's me or it's free". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
fuckin Woody.....
now I must bid good night as I have to make some money early when the market opens in Europe.

Whew

If this is a spa review which you indicated in the Name field we have a section for that so I moved it here Originally Posted by gman44
Practice makes perfect.
Now if only it was so easy to discern real reviews from Blatantly fake ones.....
What's the difference between a spa and a studio. There are reviews on the pink pearl in studio, but somehow mine got moved. Let's try to keep it consistent, shall we?
Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
If by consistent you mean wrong... then mission accomplished again....