Assholes's Speech

And I'm sooo glad Hilary has cleared up why she lost the election.

IT WAS HELD ON THE WRONG DAY!!

If only it had been held a week earlier everything would be just fine and the way things are supposed to be.

And that aweful Comey at the FBI!! How dare he investigate her for having an illegal separate server in the bathroom of her basement so no one else in government can't access what she's doing! She didn't have anything to do with that! That rascal Comey had no business investigating that.

And oh those Russians and Wikileaks! Those Wikileaks people are SCOUNDRELS for printing the facts about her!

Trump lies and exaggerates all the time, but when he does you can tell it's all bullshit and no one, not even his supporters like myself, believes it.

But with Hilary she spews out all this bullshit and says it in such a credible sounding way that people actually fall for it.

That's the difference.
No kidding - I almost threw up when I heard that.
And I'm sooo glad Hilary has cleared up why she lost the election.

IT WAS HELD ON THE WRONG DAY!!

If only it had been held a week earlier everything would be just fine and the way things are supposed to be.

And that aweful Comey at the FBI!! How dare he investigate her for having an illegal separate server in the bathroom of her basement so no one else in government can't access what she's doing! She didn't have anything to do with that! That rascal Comey had no business investigating that.

And oh those Russians and Wikileaks! Those Wikileaks people are SCOUNDRELS for printing the facts about her!

Trump lies and exaggerates all the time, but when he does you can tell it's all bullshit and no one, not even his supporters like myself, believes it.

But with Hilary she spews out all this bullshit and says it in such a credible sounding way that people actually fall for it.

That's the difference. Originally Posted by pussycat

Wait, wait, wait. Let me get in on the fun too.

That awful Comey and the FBI. They sent out a letter about a nominee under investigation. So wrong. Yeah no that's not the problem. The problem is he did a press conference making a statement, which went against the practices of the FBI/DOJ. He went against the wishes of his boss, the AG. He then, after saying there was nothing there, brings all of that back up by saying they may have new information. Days before the election. And then it turns out there was nothing new there. If that was the only thing he had done. That would still be sketchy but not an issue for a lot of people. Yet we find out that the other candidate and their campaign was also under investigation at the same time, and still is. And yet they didn't say a word about that one. That's the issue and if you weren't so blind you would admit that's kinda bad form.

And WikiLeaks, funny because those scoundrels as you call them were printing facts. Not about her but from associates of her. And those were ok. But now all you here Trump people talk about is how bad leaking is. We have to stop the leaking. And they said WikiLeaks is a hostile agent. Well if they are such a hostile agent now, what changed from when Trump said he loved WikiLeaks? That's so odd that we were using information give out by a hostile agent.

Trump doesn't just exaggerate all the time, he lies. And 1) A lot of his supporters do believe it. They believe that 3-5 million people voted illegally (something he doesn't mention anymore because I'm sure some told him that's idiotic). 2) If you think he's saying bullshit, how do we trust him as the leader of our country? And back to this exaggerate all the time. It's lying. Exaggerating is saying I walked 5 miles today when you only walked 3. That's exaggerating. What Trump does is say he walked more miles than anyone in the world today, while he sat on his couch all day watching tv. The guy lies so much people have gotten use to it and don't make a big deal of it. He lies to defend his lies. That's crazy.

Funny, you think she says bullshit in a credible way? I think she's just articulate and knowledgeable. I know that can sound a lot different than someone saying words like amazing, best, biggest, big league, bigly, people don't know, people don't ask, this job is hard, etc. That's because she's actually smart and was qualified for the job. That's why people may believe her. Because she's actually talking like someone intelligent.
No kidding - I almost threw up when I heard that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Wait did they say that someone spied on Trump for a year? I'm lost because everything I've heard from hearings and directors has been that there was no spying. Some unmasking which is legal and someone people got caught up in incidental collection. But funny thing with that last one, who are they talking to that they are being recorded? It's just funny that people are crying incidental collection. They were talking to someone deemed worth of tapping. Maybe they were talking business. But they were talking to a person we decided needs to be watched. Get it over it.
You are telling me to get over it??? Reallllllllllly.
Dude, get in the real world. You lost so You get over it.
Trump is here to stay and I'll tell you right now - it's gonna be for 8 years and not 4 --- so get used to it.

Wait did they say that someone spied on Trump for a year? I'm lost because everything I've heard from hearings and directors has been that there was no spying. Some unmasking which is legal and someone people got caught up in incidental collection. But funny thing with that last one, who are they talking to that they are being recorded? It's just funny that people are crying incidental collection. They were talking to someone deemed worth of tapping. Maybe they were talking business. But they were talking to a person we decided needs to be watched. Get it over it. Originally Posted by Milly23
Wait, wait, wait. Let me get in on the fun too.

That awful Comey and the FBI. They sent out a letter about a nominee under investigation. So wrong. Yeah no that's not the problem. The problem is he did a press conference making a statement, which went against the practices of the FBI/DOJ. He went against the wishes of his boss, the AG. He then, after saying there was nothing there, brings all of that back up by saying they may have new information. Days before the election. And then it turns out there was nothing new there. If that was the only thing he had done. That would still be sketchy but not an issue for a lot of people. Yet we find out that the other candidate and their campaign was also under investigation at the same time, and still is. And yet they didn't say a word about that one. That's the issue and if you weren't so blind you would admit that's kinda bad form.

And WikiLeaks, funny because those scoundrels as you call them were printing facts. Not about her but from associates of her. And those were ok. But now all you here Trump people talk about is how bad leaking is. We have to stop the leaking. And they said WikiLeaks is a hostile agent. Well if they are such a hostile agent now, what changed from when Trump said he loved WikiLeaks? That's so odd that we were using information give out by a hostile agent.

Trump doesn't just exaggerate all the time, he lies. And 1) A lot of his supporters do believe it. They believe that 3-5 million people voted illegally (something he doesn't mention anymore because I'm sure some told him that's idiotic). 2) If you think he's saying bullshit, how do we trust him as the leader of our country? And back to this exaggerate all the time. It's lying. Exaggerating is saying I walked 5 miles today when you only walked 3. That's exaggerating. What Trump does is say he walked more miles than anyone in the world today, while he sat on his couch all day watching tv. The guy lies so much people have gotten use to it and don't make a big deal of it. He lies to defend his lies. That's crazy.

Funny, you think she says bullshit in a credible way? I think she's just articulate and knowledgeable. I know that can sound a lot different than someone saying words like amazing, best, biggest, big league, bigly, people don't know, people don't ask, this job is hard, etc. That's because she's actually smart and was qualified for the job. That's why people may believe her. Because she's actually talking like someone intelligent. Originally Posted by Milly23
Trump is an obvious liar and exaggerator because he's a showman and promoter by trade. And anyone with a brain can see his exaggerations are transparent. That's why they don't bother me. I don't give a shit what exaggerations he makes to get elected. I don't care. I only care that he puts forward a particular message. The message he put forward is one of opposing free trade, unrestricted immigration, and phony wars in Iraq and elsewhere. He was the only person with that message, and whether he believes it or not isn't the point. The only important thing is that he SINGULARLY delivered that message, and the millions of Americans who have had their happiness ended by these policies voted him into office.

But what's funny is that as much as he exaggerates and lies all his opponents like Hilary, Bush, McCain, Graham, and Rubio lie just as much and just as often.

But the stupid media, the public and pundits who are OUTRAGED when they see Trump lie are too fucking idiotic to see through the lies of all these other people because they adhere to conventional orthodoxes and make their deliveries in a slick, professional style.

It speaks to the idiocy of people in the media, and much of the public, that they think they're sooooo smart when they're able to see through Trump's transparent lies, but they fall for the more polished lies of all others.

btw...
The one politician who I think never lies is Sanders. Too bad he's a communist who wants to flood America with foreign peasants and bankrupt the government giving away benefits to the lazy and stupid among us.

Honesty may be a virtue but it's NOT the most important virtue.
Trump is here to stay and I'll tell you right now - it's gonna be for 8 years and not 4 --- so get used to it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Yes get over it. You are still talking about fictitious stuff. No Obama, Clinton, no one spied on Trump. Yet you are still on that. Get over it. And I would wager anything that Trump isn't here for 8 years. You are crazy if you think that a guy with historic lows, who lost by 3 million votes, refuses to speak to anyone but a base of voters he already has is going to win again. Especially not even knowing who he is running against. And no being able to be the change candidate anymore. Not being able to blame Obama or Obamacare. Or ISIS. He has to stand on policy and he sucks on that. The odds are not in his favor. So yeah I will deal with the guy for the next few years. Come back and see me in a year and tell me how you think his odds look when those purple seats turn blue.
Oh and just one more thing about Hilary.

She should have been convicted and imprisoned for her private server. She alone is responsible for whatever Comey or anyone else did as a consequence of what she did.

Personally I think Comey was outraged that he couldn't bring a criminal case against her for the server so he did what he did to sabotage her campaign.

I don't think there's any other explanation for what he did. He clearly acted to damage her campaign at the end, and was fully within his rights and authority to do that.

As well, Wikileaks was fully within their charter to have sought to damage her campaign by releasing fully accurate and truthful information about her dishonesty and mendacity.

Julian Assange was unjustly treated by her and he got his payback using truth and evidence.

Comey had his revenge on her by using due process which was under his control.

She makes a lot of enemies because she's "a nasty woman."

Payback is a bitch.

Yes get over it. You are still talking about fictitious stuff. No Obama, Clinton, no one spied on Trump. Yet you are still on that. Get over it. And I would wager anything that Trump isn't here for 8 years. You are crazy if you think that a guy with historic lows, who lost by 3 million votes, refuses to speak to anyone but a base of voters he already has is going to win again. Especially not even knowing who he is running against. And no being able to be the change candidate anymore. Not being able to blame Obama or Obamacare. Or ISIS. He has to stand on policy and he sucks on that. The odds are not in his favor. So yeah I will deal with the guy for the next few years. Come back and see me in a year and tell me how you think his odds look when those purple seats turn blue. Originally Posted by Milly23
Trump exaggerated about Obama spying on his campaign because of the way he phrased it.

But the facts are that Obama actually did seek to spy on the telephones in Trumps' apartment.

This was sought by seeking approval from the FISA Court to place individuals regularly phoning the apartment under surveillance, which would have brought all the communications in that apartment into the net.

But the FISA Court rejected the request. They ruled that there was not sufficient evidence of probable cause regarding those individuals.

So then the DOJ searched around for other people regularly phoning the apartment and they turned up more people with easier cases to make.

When they submitted those names the FISA Court gave their approval.

It's undeniable that the DOJ sought to bring all the communications in Trump's apartment into the net.
Trump is an obvious liar and exaggerator because he's a showman and promoter by trade. And anyone with a brain can see his exaggerations are transparent. That's why they don't bother me. I don't give a shit what exaggerations he makes to get elected. I don't care. I only care that he puts forward a particular message. The message he put forward is one of opposing free trade, unrestricted immigration, and phony wars in Iraq and elsewhere. He was the only person with that message, and whether he believes it or not isn't the point. The only important thing is that he SINGULARLY delivered that message, and the millions of Americans who have had their happiness ended by these policies voted him into office.

But what's funny is that as much as he exaggerates and lies all his opponents like Hilary, Bush, McCain, Graham, and Rubio lie just as much and just as often.

But the stupid media, the public and pundits who are OUTRAGED when they see Trump lie are too fucking idiotic to see through the lies of all these other people because they adhere to conventional orthodoxes and make their deliveries in a slick, professional style.

It speaks to the idiocy of people in the media, and much of the public, that they think they're sooooo smart when they're able to see through Trump's transparent lies, but they fall for the more polished lies of all others.

btw...
The one politician who I think never lies is Sanders. Too bad he's a communist who wants to flood America with foreign peasants and bankrupt the government giving away benefits to the lazy and stupid among us.

Honesty may be a virtue but it's NOT the most important virtue. Originally Posted by pussycat

WTF are you talking about. I would say you just insulted a lot of Trump supporters saying they have no brain. Because a lot of them don't think he is lying or exaggerating. They think it's truthful and he's not covered fairly by the media. So idk what to tell you.

And that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It doesn't matter if he believes what he told people he would do for them? It only matters that he delivered it? That's idiotic. You vote for someone you believe will do what they say for you. And he's not doing that. He's talking about war with North Korea, he's dropped bombs in two countries. He's not getting that border wall. And if he does, we pay for it, not Mexico. Sure all those fiscal Republicans wanted that debt on the books. He's not back and forward on NAFTA. He says dumb things that people with a brain could look at and say that makes no sense. Like talking about bringing jobs back from Mexico and allowing states to move jobs but only from state to state. Anyone with a brain would look at that and see theres not net gain from that. The person in Ohio gets the job but the person from Indiana loses the job because the company gets more breaks from the other state. The millions of Americans voted for him because he said he could do a lot of things, without giving a plan, and said it would be easy. Then he comes out and says oh this job is harder than I thought. That's not delivering on the message.

And you're wrong. They fact checked and he lied more than anyone and it wasn't close. Nice try though.

They don't make their deliveries in a slick style. They are just well spoken and articulate. And Trump is not. That makes the difference. I can't be convinced by a man who sounds dumber than me. Who sounds dumber than my 5 yr old nephew. I mean I think my nephew will have a better grasp on the language in a year than he does now.

And it's not bad on the media if they did fall for other people's lies. It just shows you that Trump is so dumb and bad at lying that he makes it too easy. I mean 3-5 million people voting illegally. That's a bad lie. I know why he said that much. Because it's the amount of votes he lost the popular vote by. But it's a dumb lie. Lying about it not raining at his inaugural, that's a dumb lie. We saw the rain. We saw people with ponchos.

It's simple for me. If the guy was bad at governing and a good liar, that sucks but I could tolerate that. If the guy was horrible at lying but good at governing, I would love that. If the guy was good at both, I would respect the hell out of him. But he sucks at both. He can't govern. He sucks at lying.
Oh and just one more thing about Hilary.

She should have been convicted and imprisoned for her private server. She alone is responsible for whatever Comey or anyone else did as a consequence of what she did.

Personally I think Comey was outraged that he couldn't bring a criminal case against her for the server so he did what he did to sabotage her campaign.

I don't think there's any other explanation for what he did. He clearly acted to damage her campaign at the end, and was fully within his rights and authority to do that.

As well, Wikileaks was fully within their charter to have sought to damage her campaign by releasing fully accurate and truthful information about her dishonesty and mendacity.

Julian Assange was unjustly treated by her and he got his payback using truth and evidence.

Comey had his revenge on her by using due process which was under his control.

She makes a lot of enemies because she's "a nasty woman."

Payback is a bitch.

Originally Posted by pussycat

None of that was factual. It was all your opinion. And it was all counterproductive to what you said in your other post. I may have to stop debating you because you have to be a troll. You have to be just saying the most moronic things to get people to bite. Because that was all too funny.
Trump exaggerated about Obama spying on his campaign because of the way he phrased it.

But the facts are that Obama actually did seek to spy on the telephones in Trumps' apartment.

This was sought by seeking approval from the FISA Court to place individuals regularly phoning the apartment under surveillance, which would have brought all the communications in that apartment into the net.

But the FISA Court rejected the request. They ruled that there was not sufficient evidence of probable cause regarding those individuals.

So then the DOJ searched around for other people regularly phoning the apartment and they turned up more people with easier cases to make.

When they submitted those names the FISA Court gave their approval.

It's undeniable that the DOJ sought to bring all the communications in Trump's apartment into the net. Originally Posted by pussycat

Show me the article where that was said by the FBI, the DOJ, the NSA. Anyone. And I will have a conversation on that. Because last I saw everyone has said that Trump wasn't tapped. And also, it's very tough to get a FISA warrant so if they did get one, that means they had some damning evidence to get it. Just saying. But again, this is all nonsense that you probably found on Alex Jones or Drudge Report. And it isn't a fact in it.
Trump is here to stay and I'll tell you right now - it's gonna be for 8 years and not 4 --- so get used to it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Yawn. Let me know when President Trump does something positive for the average U.S. citizen. So far, NOTHING. And he wanted ME (and you) to pay for his wall.
Ummmmmm, we know he can be wacky sometimes....but better him than Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Donald!! His major accomplishment of his 100 days is that he stopped the left. So whatever dude.

WTF are you talking about. I would say you just insulted a lot of Trump supporters saying they have no brain. Because a lot of them don't think he is lying or exaggerating. They think it's truthful and he's not covered fairly by the media. So idk what to tell you.

And that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It doesn't matter if he believes what he told people he would do for them? It only matters that he delivered it? That's idiotic. You vote for someone you believe will do what they say for you. And he's not doing that. He's talking about war with North Korea, he's dropped bombs in two countries. He's not getting that border wall. And if he does, we pay for it, not Mexico. Sure all those fiscal Republicans wanted that debt on the books. He's not back and forward on NAFTA. He says dumb things that people with a brain could look at and say that makes no sense. Like talking about bringing jobs back from Mexico and allowing states to move jobs but only from state to state. Anyone with a brain would look at that and see theres not net gain from that. The person in Ohio gets the job but the person from Indiana loses the job because the company gets more breaks from the other state. The millions of Americans voted for him because he said he could do a lot of things, without giving a plan, and said it would be easy. Then he comes out and says oh this job is harder than I thought. That's not delivering on the message.

And you're wrong. They fact checked and he lied more than anyone and it wasn't close. Nice try though.

They don't make their deliveries in a slick style. They are just well spoken and articulate. And Trump is not. That makes the difference. I can't be convinced by a man who sounds dumber than me. Who sounds dumber than my 5 yr old nephew. I mean I think my nephew will have a better grasp on the language in a year than he does now.

And it's not bad on the media if they did fall for other people's lies. It just shows you that Trump is so dumb and bad at lying that he makes it too easy. I mean 3-5 million people voting illegally. That's a bad lie. I know why he said that much. Because it's the amount of votes he lost the popular vote by. But it's a dumb lie. Lying about it not raining at his inaugural, that's a dumb lie. We saw the rain. We saw people with ponchos.

It's simple for me. If the guy was bad at governing and a good liar, that sucks but I could tolerate that. If the guy was horrible at lying but good at governing, I would love that. If the guy was good at both, I would respect the hell out of him. But he sucks at both. He can't govern. He sucks at lying. Originally Posted by Milly23
Trump doesn't just exaggerate all the time, he lies. And 1) A lot of his supporters do believe it. They believe that 3-5 million people voted illegally (something he doesn't mention anymore because I'm sure some told him that's idiotic). Originally Posted by Milly23
Also idiotic are Trump sheep who believe whatever he says (and/or get their news from the far right fringe)

His assertion is actually founded on evidence. There's been several University studies documenting that millions of votes have been cast by illegal aliens that are ineligible to vote. Originally Posted by pussycat
I'm sure some told pussycat that's idiotic