Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

We are in year 5 of the agreement. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. The agreement is working. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Bull shit. Iran has been cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty since day one.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2019, 06:20 PM
We are in year 5 of the agreement. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. The agreement is working. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You'd think they would already have a nuke if IB was correct and they have been cheating this whole time.

Logical their story does not hold up.

You'd think they would already have a nuke if IB was correct and they have been cheating this whole time.

Logical their story does not hold up.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2019, 06:33 PM
Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well then, they should already have a nuke!
Well then, they should already have a nuke! Originally Posted by WTF
They haven't developed a delivery system yet. Once they do that, Iran will develop a nuclear weapon ... because Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2019, 06:50 PM
They haven't developed a delivery system yet. Once they do that, Iran will develop a nuclear weapon ... because Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
maybe Saudi Arabia and Iran can develop one together and blow each other up

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/07/expe...e-program.html

I bet Muammar Qaddafi in Libya wishes he kept his
maybe Saudi Arabia and Iran can develop one together and blow each other up

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/07/expe...e-program.html

I bet Muammar Qaddafi in Libya wishes he kept his Originally Posted by WTF

U.S.: Iran missile test "clear violation" of U.N. sanctions

Power said that after reviewing available information, the United States has confirmed that the medium-range ballistic missile launched on Oct. 10 was "inherently capable of delivering a nuclear weapon." She said this violated a U.N. Security Council resolution adopted on June 9, 2010, which imposed a fourth round of sanctions on Iran.

(CBS)
They haven't developed a delivery system yet. Once they do that, Iran will develop a nuclear weapon ... because Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Give it up Jussie Sr.
Give it up Jussie Sr. Originally Posted by themystic
Give up "truth, justice and the American way"? Never! That's the path for lib-retard miscreants who have no intelligence and simply regurgitate what their handlers tell them to think ... like those who mindlessly defend Odombo's POS treaty which Iran violated from day one.
And then?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 09:01 AM
So they are waiting on a delivery system AND THEN they will develope the nukes?

Do you realze how stupid that sounds?

Listen according to you and your sources they were only a couple of months away from a nuke 5 years ago....you say they been cheating for 5 years AND THE STILL HAVE NO NUKES!

Something ain't adding up.
So they are waiting on a delivery system AND THEN they will develope the nukes?

Do you realze how stupid that sounds?

Listen according to you and your sources they were only a couple of months away from a nuke 5 years ago....you say they been cheating for 5 years AND THE STILL HAVE NO NUKES!

Something ain't adding up.
Originally Posted by WTF
No. It's not stupid to imagine that Iran is developing a delivery system before it completes its nuclear device. It's stupid to imagine that that isn't exactly what Iran is doing.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 09:06 AM
No. It's not stupid to imagine that Iran is developing a delivery system before it completes its nuclear device. It's stupid to imagine that that isn't exactly what Iran is doing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You act as if they can't do both, idiotic assumption.
You act as if they can't do both, idiotic assumption. Originally Posted by WTF
Iran knows which trip-wire will evoke an international response faster than the other.
No it doesn’t.