Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

• CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Once again, you completely lack the ability to distinguish between an opinion you disagree with and a lie - which is knowingly making a false statement.

I say life for a black man in the antebellum South was worse than the life of the average Russian or Chinese under communism.

You disagree, but you like to state your mere opinion like it is a fact. It isn't, little twat.

And when you talk about the historical evidence, where did you get that from?

Did you ask any black people about that?

Or did you just ask all of your bigoted redneck buddies with was worse? I bet you all concluded that the black folks were just a bunch of whiners and slavery wasn't all that bad. Originally Posted by ExNYer
seriously ? quote some morons dissertation for idiot honors that consumes half an hour to get to the next post, and do it several times ?? he has no idea who you're talking to anyway, and doesn't really give a shit what you have to say... so why bother?
Once again, you completely lack the ability to distinguish between an opinion you disagree with and a lie - which is knowingly making a false statement. Perhaps you should re-read your OP and some of your initial posts wherein you made this a flame thread, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, thus knowingly lied.

I say life for a black man in the antebellum South was worse than the life of the average Russian or Chinese under communism. Evidently, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you've never read anything about Mao's "Great Leap Forward" where peasants were marched to the fields under armed guards and forced to toil long hours. Those that refused to work were taken away from their families and killed, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Those that failed to produce because they lacked the ability to do so were taken away from their families and killed, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Those who did produce often watched their family members die from starvation as the state took the fruit of their labor to sell on the international market in order to acquire weapons technology, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Millions upon millions of Chinese died or were killed by Mao and his henchmen, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Mao ruled China for over thirty years, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You disagree, but you like to state your mere opinion like it is a fact. FACT, not opinion: you lyingly claimed the "Confederate States" -- all of them -- wrote "Declarations of Secession" that you claimed were "like the Declaration of Independence"; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

FACT, not opinion: only four states wrote documents similar to those you cited, and none of those documents you cited formally broke the bonds of Union like the Declaration of Independence; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

FACT, not opinion: of the documents that did formally break the bonds of Union, only three mentioned slavery; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

FACT, not opinion: of the documents that did formally break the bonds of Union, six were dated AFTER Mr. Lincoln called for war and four explicitly stated that Mr. Lincoln's call for war was the cause for secession; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

FACT, not opinion: You lyingly claimed that the war was promulgated to preserve slavery in the face of the documented and stated objectives of both Mr. Lincoln and the "rump" Congress which clearly state that the war was promulgated to preserve the Union; so your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lied and was refuted.

It isn't, little twat. You're a lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And when you talk about the historical evidence, where did you get that from? The historical evidence is in books and journals; plus, it's in the published papers and official documents of Mr. Lincoln, the "rump" Congress that legislated during that period and notable others, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Did you ask any black people about that? Did your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass ask any Chinese?

Or did you just ask all of your bigoted redneck buddies with was worse? Did your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass ask any of Stalin's kulaks?

I bet you all concluded that the black folks were just a bunch of whiners and slavery wasn't all that bad. Did your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass ask any of the Khmer Rouge's "re-educated intellectuals"?
Originally Posted by ExNYer

seriously ? quote some morons dissertation for idiot honors that consumes half an hour to get to the next post, and do it several times ?? he has no idea who you're talking to anyway, and doesn't really give a shit what you have to say... so why bother? Originally Posted by CJ7
Go screw yourself, CBJ7.

HOLY SHIT!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

What a fucking lunatic.

If you sat down in front of a parrot or Mynah bird and read just one of your utterly ridiculous posts, the repetition would be so intense, that the bird would be saying "you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass" before you'd finished.

Give it a rest, bubba. We know you hate everything and everybody. But try keeping it to yourself... dick smoker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still proving, by way of your perverted reasoning, that you're a "cum-gobbler" since you're still lapping at every post, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Obviously we struck another exposed nerve in the never ending battle to get IBIdiot to STFU and GTFO.

The parrot would still be squawking "you lying, racist, dumb-fuck, Yankee jackass." Just like IBIdiot squawks day in and day out. He's going a little hard on ExNYers "ass" today. I wonder if he's got a thing for Yankee ass? Has he formally come on to you yet ExNYer, for that day is nigh.

But at least he's decided that I'm a cum-gobbling golem fucktard. I wonder how many of those words (snick) he found in his Merriam-Webster's.

At which point does the rest of the brain just shut down and the primal urge to eat shit take over? I think Corpy reached that point about two years ago.
  • BJerk
  • 11-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Obviously we struck another exposed nerve in the never ending battle to get IBIdiot to STFU and GTFO.

The parrot would still be squawking "you lying, racist, dumb-fuck, Yankee jackass." Just like IBIdiot squawks day in and day out. He's going a little hard on ExNYers "ass" today. I wonder if he's got a thing for Yankee ass? Has he formally come on to you yet ExNYer, for that day is nigh.

But at least he's decided that I'm a cum-gobbling golem fucktard. I wonder how many of those words (snick) he found in his Merriam-Webster's.

At which point does the rest of the brain just shut down and the primal urge to eat shit take over? I think Corpy reached that point about two years ago. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He does appear to believe that repetition aids in communication.
  • Old-T
  • 11-23-2013, 09:52 AM
He does appear to believe that repetition aids in communication. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
No, it is not that at all. You are being far too harsh on IBCondomMan.

He can just absorb a (very) finite number of ideas at one time. And given a (very) limited mental ability he has decided that he wants to fill the (very) limited brain with blow-up dolls, racist KKK dogma, pro-slavery arguments, and full body condoms. That leaves essentially no room in his "brain" for intelligent thought or conversation.
  • Old-T
  • 11-23-2013, 09:58 AM
I say life for a black man in the antebellum South was worse than the life of the average Russian or Chinese under communism.

You disagree, but you like to state your mere opinion like it is a fact. It isn't, little twat.

And when you talk about the historical evidence, where did you get that from?

Did you ask any black people about that? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I can't believe this, but twice in one thread I'm going to stick up for IBBuffoon. Of course he thinks life in antebellum south was not so bad. You have to understand where he sees himself in that environment. He imagines himself as the plantation master, with all the black female slaves he can lust after. Why would he think that is a bad thing?
He does appear to believe that repetition aids in communication. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Only with the semiliterate; which, of course, does not include the cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

No, it is not that at all. You are being far too harsh on IBCondomMan.

He can just absorb a (very) finite number of ideas at one time. And given a (very) limited mental ability he has decided that he wants to fill the (very) limited brain with blow-up dolls, racist KKK dogma, pro-slavery arguments, and full body condoms. That leaves essentially no room in his "brain" for intelligent thought or conversation. Originally Posted by Old-T
Another question you failed to answer, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, do you still have a prophylactic wedged up your ass, or are you soiling your trousers with 'skid marks', Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man?

I can't believe this, but twice in one thread I'm going to stick up for IBBuffoon. Of course he thinks life in antebellum south was not so bad. You have to understand where he sees himself in that environment. He imagines himself as the plantation master, with all the black female slaves he can lust after. Why would he think that is a bad thing? Originally Posted by Old-T
Don't worry, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, no one with any sense believes you. BTW, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, Clement Vallandingham was a racist, states-rights congressman from Ohio that Mr. Lincoln's people arrested, tried for treason and banished, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. The Radical Republicans had to redraw his congressional district to keep the 'good citizens' of Ohio from returning him to Congress, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

At which point does the rest of the brain just shut down and the primal urge to eat shit take over? I think Corpy reached that point about two years ago. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go lap, lap, lapping again, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
  • Old-T
  • 11-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Wow. Can you reinforce my posts any more strongly?

Your are making your fixation with feces incredibly blatant IBBowelMovementMan, and your knowledge of your ancestral heroes like Vallandingham is very impressive. I can't imagine anyone other than a descendent or an ardent admirer of his would know that name so quickly. Which are you? Both?
Wow. Can you reinforce my posts any more strongly?

Your are making your fixation with feces incredibly blatant IBBowelMovementMan, and your knowledge of your ancestral heroes like Vallandingham is very impressive. I can't imagine anyone other than a descendent or an ardent admirer of his would know that name so quickly. Which are you? Both? Originally Posted by Old-T
Vallandingham is one of your native brethren, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, so drop your "holier-than-thou" pretentiousness, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
Yeah, I do.

And the reason you don't is that you are white and slavery wouldn't have affected you.

And what makes you think that slavery didn't kill millions over the 200+ year period it was in force?

How many slaves died outright from beatings, lynchings and disease (especially on the slave boats)? How many millions more died many years earlier than they should have from abuse, malnutrition, and untreated, but treatable, illnesses?

If you are going to count all the deaths in Chinese and Russian labor camps and gulags, then why aren't you counting the similar deaths of American slaves?

The Confederacy had nothing to be proud of except having a good military. But that military was put in service of brutal injustice. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Amen. You hit it right on the head. +1
  • Old-T
  • 11-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Vallandingham is one of your native brethren. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The lying IBCondomMan speaks again.

One of my native brethren? Then again I ask you, what ethnicity am I?

You don't know. You have no idea if I am Caucasian, Central Asian, Latino, or Native Aleutian. So this comment of yours--as with all your others--is part of your delusions and your myopic hate.

Your post STILL had no relevance to the conversation--but that isn't something that has ever worried you. You are the malarial mosquito of this board, a creature of no redeeming social value.
  • Old-T
  • 11-23-2013, 11:04 AM
Amen. You hit it right on the head. +1 Originally Posted by ladylove12
Yes. A point that some on here are loath to want to acknowledge. Until we can all acknowledge the evils that our country did centuries ago--and understand that does not have to define who we are today and who we become tomorrow--we will keep those chains around our ankles.
The lying IBCondomMan speaks again.

One of my native brethren? Then again I ask you, what ethnicity am I?

You don't know. You have no idea if I am Caucasian, Central Asian, Latino, or Native Aleutian. So this comment of yours--as with all your others--is part of your delusions and your myopic hate.

Your post STILL had no relevance to the conversation--but that isn't something that has ever worried you. You are the malarial mosquito of this board, a creature of no redeeming social value. Originally Posted by Old-T
Fairly certain you are Caucasian, but you can deny if you want, and that you live in or frequently visit Ohio, and since every address to you in this thread has been a rebuttal to something your lame-ass posted, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, they are all very relevant.
  • Old-T
  • 11-23-2013, 11:13 AM
I am impressed. You answered the question. Not correctly (which is no reflection on you since I try very, very hard not to give hints to my ethnicity since I do not believe it should be a consideration in whether my words are sound or not), but an honest attempt to answer it. Thank you.

Yes, I spend a lot of time in Ohio. Not as much as I do in DC. I also travel regularly to CO, VA, FL, NM, WY, and CA. Less often to other states. That I have not hidden. So you can fill in your file on me I have acknowledged I grew up in NYC. When my profile says I live from hotel to hotel, that is mostly a literal statement.
Dayum, Corpy, did you just steal a quote from another thread to add to an irrelevant post in THIS thread?

You're a sneaky little monkey aren't you?