Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

I want that shirt!!!
You gotta earn it, beotch.
Dayum.....
I want that shirt!!! Originally Posted by kinkyorca
I'd prefer you didn't, but that can be arranged
Oh. I dont want the ban, just the shirt. Lol.
"Leroy Jenkins!!!!!"
Oh. I dont want the ban, just the shirt. Lol. Originally Posted by kinkyorca
I was going to nominate you for the T-shirt committee. Since you and Godzilla hang out, you could get him to pose, maybe autograph some collectors editions.

You gotta earn it, beotch.
Ok, no shirt for me..sniff sniff....how about a hat? Bumper sticker? Guitar picks?
You gotta earn it, beotch. Originally Posted by pyramider
I prefer this new phrase^^ instead of,,, show the taint.
1++++++++
I want that shirt!!! Originally Posted by kinkyorca
You gotta earn it, beotch. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'd prefer you didn't, but that can be arranged Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
come on now! it's a festival t-shirt! but I see the confusion.

poor orca. let seaworld know to give each of them a 4 day suspension. seems like I've heard that on the news recently

maybe a performer version of a t-shirt needs to be made. maybe next time the king's suds stir my thoughts around an idea will form. if anything performers/list makers should get a discount I suppose.

and of course if you get a t-shirt then you want to get the list makers to sign it right?! if only the list makers get it they won't care about signatures! ha, ha!

this made me lol
too funny as I pretty much thought this for you. +1

I was going to nominate you for the T-shirt committee. Since you and Godzilla hang out, you could get him to pose, maybe autograph some collectors editions. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
+1
I do like collectors editions or special editions. probably the performer version if the idea ever springs up. or maybe just makes the list makers a black version of the same t-shirt. where Godzilla is white on the back. oh, a performer limited edition AND a list makers edition. damn. I'ma really need some of the king's suds.

or someone else throw some ideas out

edit:
forgot something I was thinking. someone else was seeking that arrangement SpiceItUp
Can I be banned??...for old times sakes? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
I want a shirt but with Godzilla guzzling MD ha
I want a shirt but with Godzilla guzzling MD ha Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I want a T-shirt with Dorthy guzzling H.Hat, ha
as with any festival, there will be all sorts of bootleg T-shirts.
Could be interesting to see what the freelancers come up with.
^^^^ SMDH Originally Posted by rockerrick
My families just a little weird.....daddy wears a dress and mommy grows a beard.....my neighbors complain all the time....they just don't understand my kind....little brother he was thrown out of school....drowning kiddies in the kiddie pool....big brother lives in the city jail....mom and dad wont pay his bail