Still don't believe he's a muslim?

Vetoes:
George Bush: 12
Obama: 3

Originally Posted by shanm
It's a shanm you are so ignorant...
It's a shanm you are so ignorant... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Reagan loved America? Is that what Iran/Contra was? A letter to 'Merica?
The stupid is strong with this one...

No proof, just throwing bombs like Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Even a cursory review of your posts in this thread shows that you proffer "no proof", and that you just throw "bombs like Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; so, that would make you a hypocrite in addition to being an uneducated liar, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 10:33 PM
Even a cursory review of your posts in this thread shows that you proffer "no proof", and that you just throw "bombs like Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; so, that would make you a hypocrite in addition to being an uneducated liar, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Marklar?
It's a shanm you are so ignorant... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's a shame you can't fucking count, SLOBBRIN!

Marklar? Originally Posted by shanm
Shamman has indicated that his primary educational failure stems from the fact that he depends on cartoons rather than books for his education.

It's a shame you can't fucking count, SLOBBRIN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can you count to three, as in "three times", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

• shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 10:41 PM
Shamman has indicated that his primary educational failure stems from the fact that he depends on cartoons rather than books for his education. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Marklar Marklar. Marklar is, after all, very Marklar
Marklar Marklar. Marklar is, after all, very Marklar Originally Posted by shanm
Still more cartoon references from the shamman; because, the shamman is intellectually incapable of offering anything substantive.
Jees now I know why I didn't stay married. I got tired of arguing. btw YSSUP that picture is hilarious! I'm still laughing
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 10:56 PM
btw YSSUP that picture is hilarious! I'm still laughing Originally Posted by 9erfan
That's I B Wanker trying to read
That's I B Wanker trying to read Originally Posted by shanm
U B lying, shamman; it's obvious your ignorance stems from the fact that U B always watching cartoons and U B never actually reading a book.
  • Old-T
  • 02-25-2015, 11:44 PM
IB, quit insulting IIFFy like that. He can't help it that his brain fixated on cartoons. Have compassion for the reading challenged like him. And you of course.
IB, quit insulting IIFFy like that. He can't help it that his brain fixated on cartoons. Have compassion for the reading challenged like him. And you of course. Originally Posted by Old-T
How much Thunderbird did you down tonight, Old-THUMPER? You've clearly exceeded your limit, Old-THUMPER.
Just to get this thread back off track, the Bible was compiled by Constantine to be used to control the population. It's not really an authority. It has some good stuff, and a lot of BS.
Yes dropping atomic bombs on the last remaining axis power, stripped of all its alliances, on basically its last leg certainly seems like something done with close and careful consideration. Funny enough, you're a bible thumper but I suppose you don't care about the vatican's public condemnation of the Hiroshima Nagasaki bombings.

Only here in America would you find a slew of ignorant shithead conservatives try to defend the one and only use of atomic bombs. If Japan dropped those bombs on LA and/or new york, I'd like to see you justify it as "not" a war crime. Originally Posted by shanm
Here is a question for you. What number is bigger, 250,000 or 10 million? The army calculated that it would cost the Japanese people 10 million civilian casualties for the allies to invade mainland Japan. Those are civilian casualties. Doesn't include the military or allied casualties. The decision was made by a democratic president that 250,000 was a smaller number than 10 million plus the soldiers who would die. No, I don't care about the Vatican's opinion about waging war.