YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I will use any excuse to lick on nipples. I remember one very long pair at a party where I was going after those long nipples. I believe I received a lap dance and creamed my pants. That hasn't happened since I was 17.
Helloooooooooo......!
My daddy told me I would know when I was a dirty old man. I could pat a gal on the ass and not get my face slapped.
My daddy told me I would know when I was a dirty old man. I could pat a gal on the ass and not get my face slapped. Originally Posted by tucson
So is that the case now or not?
Oh I exceeded my daddies expectations. I write on their butts so my dad would be proud of me. I will admit Dallas started the tagging with my avatar.
He snowballs Jameson with the ladies using tongue and gets away with it...every time...he's a DOM alright, but he's like Hef: the ladies love him ;-)
Fact: I have a mutated munchkin living with me. He is at least my height now...and his munchkin school is on munchkin spring break, which calls for a mini munchkin vacation/outing...

Well, he decided to invite his other mutated munchkin cohorts to come along for the fun...

Picture this (in a very unsexy way):
It's the beginning of the day, and YM and GM (GrannyMarie) are wearing unflattering bathing suits and freezing their booties off in a car full of obnoxious mutated munchkins who can't stop laughing at retarded jokes. It's 58 degrees outside and we haven't even gotten wet yet!

Tebow help me!!!
Helloooooooooo......! Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Okay...I suck...my other job has been keeping me busy. And munckinville can't run itself...

We're off to see the wizard!

At one of my favorite spots right now...a live band and one of the singers is reading lyrics off of his smartphone under the brightest spotlight...tff...lol
So more people start dancing when the band goes AWAY on break...isn't that a sign that something needs to change in their presentation...?
If a man offers to buy you a drink and you say yes, but then he asks about what you are up to...
Then you straight up tell him the truth that you are there with another guy, AND you tell him he doesn't have to buy you a drink, but he insists, should you take it???

Hypothetical of course ;-)
I never had a guy buy me a drink nor try to get in my pants. NOW if a woman were to offer to buy me a drink I would look around for a TV camera figuring I was being punked.
Nope...in my hypothetical situation...this "gentleman" compliments me on my natural un-make-uped beauty...and I accept a drink, but am definitely up front with him about being there with another dude. And just to prove it, I buy two drinks in front of him...
Why would you not take it?
Now substitute the drink with sex and you have a threesome, would you NOT take it?
If guys want to spend money on you, let them !!! ROFLMAO
And so yes...a Jaegermeister bomb was accepted graciously...THE END