Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

• CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 11:37 AM
the Calypso will find it ... one of these decades.
I'm not disagreeing with you IB. Again, just speculation.

When the Payne Stewart ghost plane happened, they did not make a planned turn and the US Air Force sent 3 different intercepts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_So..._Learjet_crash

Again, a 777 flies over the Malaysian peninsula without their transponders and their govt doesn't send out a fighter? They've got them. Again I don't believe their govt is being forthcoming.

At least now MSNBC can report the latest updates on the NJ bridge closings! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Those were rhetorical questions and not directed at anyone in particular, but, IMO, such questions do address the improbability that this is a hijacking for the reasons stated. But then again, there is no universal that says everything that happens in this world must be rational.
... there is no universal that says everything that happens in this world must be rational. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
On the other hand this tragedy could have been so RATIONAL that it boggles the generally accepted empathetic minds who are feeling grief for their lost "loved ones" some of whom may have just been "imaged" by the latest satellite feed ...

.. we may never (and probably won't) hear the decision making and/or panic on board.

Someone may well "leak it," but hopefully not.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Lots of posts on a topic that was bullshit to begin with. JDIdiot knows how to get the monkey house howling! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It ain't to hard to get our conspiracy theory tea drinking monkeys to start howling!

Tell them Hillary hijacked the plan to Benghazi and hear them howl.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2014, 03:04 PM
Other than Tibetans, who else has a real cause to hijack a plane full of Chinese citizens? Why would anybody hijack a plane -- physically or electronically -- and then not take credit for the act? Such an act serves no purpose if the world is left to wonder who and why. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Agreed but according to LL it was a dry run....

The technology exists to infiltrate your computer "wifi" monitor what you are doing, modify what you are doing, and turn off your computer, and then turn it back on, after downloading whatever programming changes are desired, so that the external operator can manipulate your computer as they desire.

As far as "we" know (or will ever know) this was a dry run at best to test such a "system" ............... The 1993 bombing of the WTC failed because of the "plan."

Eight years later a modified plan worked. In between "we" didn't take it seriously.

"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 07:59 AM
I think LexusLover and JD need to start searching for that plane under every potted plant on every deserted island.

Let us know when you find it so we can stop worrying about a plane crashing into ....where'd y'all say they were going to crash it?

I think ... Originally Posted by WTF
Rarely, if ever. But Bimbos don't require intellect.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Rarely, if ever. But Bimbos don't require intellect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Anybody believes that

Originally Posted by LexusLover
As far as "we" know (or will ever know) this was a dry run at best to test such a "system" ............... The 1993 bombing of the WTC failed because of the "plan."

Eight years later a modified plan worked. In between "we" didn't take it seriously.

"!

is indeed a Bimbo.
Agreed but according to LL it was a dry run... Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong again! How many strikes do you think you get? Go sit down.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Maybe they hijackers hid the plane in Syria....next to Saddam's WMD's!

Maybe they hijackers hid the plane in Syria....next to Saddam's WMD's!

Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong again! Two strikes in a row? Don't sit down, you keep making yourself look stupid.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Wrong again! Two strikes in a row? Don't sit down, you keep making yourself look stupid. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Me look stupid...you are the one that stated terrorist were taking the plane on a 'test run'!

Me look stupid...you are the one that stated terrorist were taking the plane on a 'test run'!

Eight years later a modified plan worked. In between "we" didn't take it seriously. Originally Posted by WTF
Really did I say.... "terrorist were (sic) taking the plane on a 'test run'"? .

Did I say that. dumbshit? Now it is clear you make up shit and post it. What a lying sack of shit. No wonder you admire Obaminable. Two peas in a pod.
Me look stupid...you are the one that stated terrorist were taking the plane on a 'test run'! Originally Posted by WTF
Not to mention, LL spent the final 5 1/2 - 6 years of Shrubya's Presidency trying desperately to justify the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq that he supported from beginning to end.

The very same invasion that was done specifically to take out the WMD's that proved to be "long gone!"

Truth be known, he is still trying desperately to defend the spring of 2003 invasion, eleven years after the fact. Apparently old (and bad) habits are hard for a LexiLiar to break!

MISSION NOT ACCOMPLISHED
MISSION NOT ACCOMPLISHED Originally Posted by bigtex
The "new" Obaminable banner ... printed on the white flag background.