when should the session timer start and or end?

can the mods lock this non sense please Originally Posted by Terminator69
Lock it???????
This thread just took a hard right on Meltdown Lane and you want to lock it?
I live for this shit!
What remarks are you talking about( I'm not going to read 28-29 pages of this again)? Originally Posted by Omari

Well i did.
I just went back through it and please believe she's really reaching. However I would like to hear it from Camille. You've told us for 3 or 4 days now whats been on your mind, why quit now? What exact statements are you refering to? Who and where, please? And before you go to hollerin' I'm a racist/redneck, OR anything along those lines, check up on me.Surprise yourself.

DH, TMFT, DJ,EA,BM:
Y'all know I stay on the "lighter side" of this board. I am not confrontational nor political. A smart-a*s at best. However throwing the race card in when you're in over your head is cheap and ugly. If you can't hang with the big dogs stay on the porch. That's where you'll usually find me.

BTW y'all check your PM's
Well i did.
I just went back through it and please believe she's really reaching. However I would like to hear it from Camille. You've told us for 3 or 4 days now whats been on your mind, why quit now? What exact statements are you refering to? Who and where, please? And before you go to hollerin' I'm a racist/redneck, OR anything along those lines, check up on me.Surprise yourself.

DH, TMFT, DJ,EA,BM:
Y'all know I stay on the "lighter side" of this board. I am not confrontational nor political. A smart-a*s at best. However throwing the race card in when you're in over your head is cheap and ugly. If you can't hang with the big dogs stay on the porch. That's where you'll usually find me.

BTW y'all check your PM's Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Was that a chess move?
OHW, I'm marginally impressed.
[quote=boardman;527994]Was that a chess move?
OHW, I'm marginally impressed. [/quote

Marginally? That's it? That's all? UGH! (fu*kner! remember that from aspd?)

More like " Pump tha brakes".

Are'nt we all just pawns in this SHMB?
  • Doove
  • 08-23-2010, 02:31 PM
.............and doove was thincking it was over..........too funny. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well, hoping was maybe more like it.
I don't impress easy.
They are usually unattractive, insecure, over weight, etc. & need to put other's down...to feel a little bit better about themselves. Originally Posted by camilleMorgan
So which are you?
A few pages back I made several pawn to king 4 opening moves and nobody has followed through yet.
That's all folks!.....This thread is done