Unhinged: Out of 20 threads on the 1rst page 19 are started by Trump lickers

You can be given the benefit of the doubt if you think this is what is happening.

In reality, what you are doing is SPAMMING this forum. Haven't you paid attention to how many members are asking for something to be done about this ? How much of a tin ear do you have ?
Perhaps he's just warming up for Thanksgiving with a family that can't wait to hear "Pass the DPST please, you democommunist fascist racists."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Perhaps he's just warming up for Thanksgiving with a family that can't wait to hear "Pass the DPST please, you democommunist fascist racists."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so ... oeb invited the Rider clan over? how nice of him.

BAHHAHHAAA
so ... oeb invited the Rider clan over? how nice of him.

BAHHAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Klan, don't you mean?

Actually nobody cares what you mean, you're hijacking another thread with your personal baiting. I recommend you RTM yourself. Seems to be your final move anyway.

To bring this back to the SUBJECT of this thread ... regardless the civil suggestions, heartfelt appeals, respectful admonishment, the spamming of this forum continues.

Checking the front page, nothing's really changed, except the number of new threads that have one star and fewer than 2 replies. That's growing by leaps and bounds.

Perhaps there's a message here.
Klan, don't you mean?

Actually nobody cares what you mean, you're hijacking another thread with your personal baiting. I recommend you RTM yourself. Seems to be your final move anyway.

To bring this back to the SUBJECT of this thread ... regardless the civil suggestions, heartfelt appeals, respectful admonishment, the spamming of this forum continues.

Checking the front page, nothing's really changed, except the number of new threads that have one star and fewer than 2 replies. That's growing by leaps and bounds.

Perhaps there's a message here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You rarely post anything about the OP. That’s a fact. So quit beating your chest.
Are you posting after me again, amigo?

This is ALL about the OP. And you (and ElmerFudd) have played a role in the need for this thread.

Enjoy your time in the spotlight, sport!
Alas. Both the Babadook and the villagers together were not enough to overcome the spam Menace. They were seen fleeing the castle mumblin over and over "we cant stop it"!
All of Whoville is lost.
13 posts in 50 minutes.

And that’s just the first dump of the day.

I don’t know what they say, but I can bet they’re virtually identical in content.

Great job, man! You’re a one man riot!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Sorry Rex, You hadn’t made your morning deposit.

I did not mean to denigrate your robust contribution of 75 emojis in 15 minutes!

keep up the good work, brother!

What’s on the menu tomorrow for Thanksgiving?

Sorry Rex, You hadn’t made your morning deposit.

I did not mean to denigrate your robust contribution of 75 emojis in 15 minutes!

keep up the good work, brother!

What’s on the menu tomorrow for Thanksgiving?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DPST served by his cold dead hands
Well those cold dead hands are already pounding on the Thanksgiving table with DPST rants….figured he could give us a rest today, but NOOOO.
Alas. Both the Babadook and the villagers together were not enough to overcome the spam Menace. They were seen fleeing the castle mumblin over and over "we cant stop it"!
All of Whoville is lost. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Not quite.

#### Salty
All of Whoville is lost. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What ur talking about?
What ur talking about? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
thing #1