The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

It's difficult to win when the opposing team never gets called for pass interference, which would have swayed the score FOURTEEN POINTS, and offensive holding, just ask Layton VanderEsch,whose jersey was stretched the limit. The Cardinals got away with one.

So what?

It took some really REALLY bad calls in the end zone to beat the Cowboys.
Doesn't make them "mediocre" Originally Posted by GayleMeyers

You might want to watch the replay game again sweetie. Your Cowgirls were outplayed in every facet of the game. Anytime a team can rush for as many yards against as I said a mediocre defense that your Cowgirls have then that speaks volumes. And LMFAO you are a typical Cowgirls fan and complaining about the officiating. Newsflash every team in the NFL faces bad calls but there were none in this game to change the outcome. Keep drinking the Jerry kool-aid because it is fans like you who make my bank account fatter.
The absence of Diggs was felt but the game was a failure on every level. How many times can I watch them settle for 3 points in the red zone?

Just one game but it was dispiriting to watch. Originally Posted by beeman1000
How is it NOT pass interference on TWO shots in the end zone when the ball hit the defender in the BACK of the helmet BOTH TIMES? The score should have been 14 points higher...
Agree. That 4th and Four at the 5 yard line, 18+ minutes left in the game, should have been a field goal. Might have altered the game, ultimately. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think McCarthy went for it because he knew his team was in a bad place mentally and was hoping if he showed some confidence in them it just might shake them out of it.
You might want to watch the replay game again sweetie. Your Cowgirls were outplayed in every facet of the game. Anytime a team can rush for as many yards against as I said a mediocre defense that your Cowgirls have then that speaks volumes. And LMFAO you are a typical Cowgirls fan and complaining about the officiating. Newsflash every team in the NFL faces bad calls but there were none in this game to change the outcome. Keep drinking the Jerry kool-aid because it is fans like you who make my bank account fatter. Originally Posted by golferguy55
You may want to review how many Cardinal blockers had handfuls of white jerseys ALL the game, and in the replay of one of the Cardinal touchdowns, #70 had two fistfuls of white jersey while "blocking". The officiating was bogus. LMFAO, you are a typical Cowboy-hater with a negative bias, based on some jealousy complex. Newsflash, there were TWO non-interference calls, where the ball hit the back of the red-jerseyed defenders in the paint. Two TDs , if the Cards hadn't have cheated and gotten away with it ... And I'm not stupid enough to bet on a game, like you.
You may want to review how many Cardinal blockers had handfuls of white jerseys ALL the game, and in the replay of one of the Cardinal touchdowns, #70 had two fistfuls of white jersey while "blocking". The officiating was bogus. LMFAO, you are a typical Cowboy-hater with a negative bias, based on some jealousy complex. Newsflash, there were TWO non-interference calls, where the ball hit the back of the red-jerseyed defenders in the paint. Two TDs , if the Cards hadn't have cheated and gotten away with it ... And I'm not stupid enough to bet on a game, like you. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Newsflash you might want to watch the game again as I mentioned you are a typical Cowgirl fan blaming the officiating for your Cowgirls mediocre showing. 7.4 yards per carry is what the Cardinals averaged per run. Tell me those don't reflect a mediocre defense at best. And for every one of you Cowgirl fans who are afraid to wager on your team there are 5 more who drink the kool-aid that will bet. BTW tell me again when was the last time the Cowgirls were relevant or won the Super Bowl?
I think McCarthy went for it because he knew his team was in a bad place mentally and was hoping if he showed some confidence in them it just might shake them out of it. Originally Posted by TinMan
I suppose. But it would show confidence, too, if he took the 3 points, basically saying we got 18 minutes left, we got this.
Newsflash, there were TWO non-interference calls, where the ball hit the back of the red-jerseyed defenders in the paint. Two TDs , if the Cards hadn't have cheated and gotten away with it ... And I'm not stupid enough to bet on a game, like you. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I recall one of those, but the Cardinal's head had turned toward the ball, it was a correct non-call. And earlier I saw a Cardinal called for pass interference, when he never looked back.

I thought face-guarding was relaxed in recent years. I didn't think that interference call was appropriate. I get it if you're beaten on the play, and have your back turned, waving your arms in the Receiver's face. But that didn't happen.
I'm flipping my loyalty back to Dallas, haha. Already here 3 days of the week, back for good in November. long as they be winning, they stop and I'm Eagles again. Originally Posted by Capital
Done changed my mind. Eagles 3-0, they my team even when I get back to Dallas, haha. Capital likes Winners, he don't have no damn loyalty.
I can’t switch allegiances. My teams are my teams for life. I grew up liking both Texas pro football teams. I still pine for the Oilers.
I wont flip on my team. I am a true fan. Yes I want to back a winning team.. but I cant be a bandwagon fan and jump teams when the team I am rooting for does bad. I will now and forever bleed the blue and silver.

We played bad on all aspects of that game. Dak put the final nail in the coffin with that terrible throw/pick. Still a ton of season left. I wont give them any excuses for how bad they played.. it was a piss poor showing. They woke up a bit too late into the game. Hopefully this was a wake up call. Yes, you can say the Diggs injury was still on all their minds. Yes, the OLine had 3 starters missing.. but we have to be able to adjust. There's going to be injuries all year long.. got to be able to overcome them. The lowly Cardinals made #11 look human. Hopefully this helps him become better and figure out how to adjust instead of getting frustrated. Use that energy positively.
I recall one of those, but the Cardinal's head had turned toward the ball, it was a correct non-call. And earlier I saw a Cardinal called for pass interference, when he never looked back.

I thought face-guarding was relaxed in recent years. I didn't think that interference call was appropriate. I get it if you're beaten on the play, and have your back turned, waving your arms in the Receiver's face. But that didn't happen. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nope.On both of those plays the ball bounced off the back of defender's helmet
"Refs pick up flag for pass interference in the endzone
The Cowboys’ odds of making a comeback late in the game were incredibly slim, but not zero. The offense, led by Prescott, began moving the ball quickly and effectively down the field until they reached the red zone.

On second and one at the Arizona 18, Prescott fired a shot to Michael Gallup in the endzone. Marco Wilson, the defensive back in coverage, made contact with Gallup and did not turn his head around to locate the ball, a common indicator of pass interference. A flag was even thrown by the official closest to the action, but it was ultimately picked up with no real explanation for why."

There is a video.
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2023...micahel-gallup
I might as well predict today's score...

Cowboys 27

Zeke's Patriots 17
I might as well predict today's score...

Cowboys 27

Zeke's Patriots 17 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, wow your prediction was close. Just kidding. Never know what Cowboys brings to the table on any given Sunday.
I guess loss to Cardinals was a wake up call for Cowboys.
Let's see what happens with 49ers. I am guessing it's going to be a close game.
I hope I’m wrong, but I think the 49ers have the Cowboys’ number and will win by a comfortable margin.