NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 03-11-2014, 06:17 PM
BM, somehow I feel you are trying to make this thread all about you again. If so, good job you smart fucker!

Great post BM, you should have "Pay me Rick" job......
Yes teams still do stupid stuff but at the time RGIII seemed worth it to everyone. Washington have only themselves to blame for his current condition. He should have been sat when injured instead of sending him out there. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Stupid is as stupid does. BTW, speaking of stupid, Cleveland let 2 of their young defensive stars go and signed Witner and Dansby who are older and more expensive with equal grades of the players they didn't sign. Brilliant!

After hearing and reading some certain things on Clowney, I'm starting to like him a bit more. I really don't want Bortles, so I'm good if they get Clowney.

Mallet has thrown just 4 passes, a lot of mystique behind him, Brian should know if he's good or not, I wouldn't mind Mallet if JFF doesn't fall to round two. Originally Posted by TheDon
Clowney has bone spurs you MORONS !!!
That's why he didn't perform well last year .
He will drop in the draft .
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/7...purs-no-1-pick
Clowney has bone spurs you MORONS !!!
That's why he didn't perform well last year .
He will drop in the draft .
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/7...purs-no-1-pick Originally Posted by carkido45
He may drop all the way to the second pick.
No drop. Texans take first. Almost to point as accept fact by everyone.
Denver is Killing 'em!!!!

A. Talib, T. J. Ward, and now D Ware...
Look good on paper
If / when Revis gets released I sure wish my Steelers would go after him and bring him home to Pittsburgh...probably won't happen though

His ass will probably end up with the damn Cheatriots
Denver is Killing 'em!!!!

A. Talib, T. J. Ward, and now D Ware... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
They prolly only got one more year with Manning. Got to go all out.
If / when Revis gets released I sure wish my Steelers would go after him and bring him home to Pittsburgh...probably won't happen though

His ass will probably end up with the damn Cheatriots Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Steelers wouldn't pay the money he wants even if they had it. I would have liked to see them get Verner. He got 6.5 mill per year. They grabbed Mitchell a safety instead. Looks like a corner or 2 in the draft.
Steelers wouldn't pay the money he wants even if they had it. I would have liked to see them get Verner. He got 6.5 mill per year. Originally Posted by bambino
I know...and would have liked to seen us get any "top" corner that was on the free agent market.
I know...and would have liked to seen us get any "top" corner that was on the free agent market. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Justin Gilbert would be nice, I think he'll be gone. I'm thinkin Lois Nix. We need another Big Snack clogging things up.
Day 2 of Free Agency and Long Dong Rick Smith must be on vacation? WTF Texans???

We have lost Mays, Mitchell, so far.

Unrestricted FA's - Ninja, Braman, OD, and a few others. Braman pisses me off, he couldn't cost that much and he won a few games for us by his mother fucking self blocking punts, the only fucking plays we ever made on special teams in franchise history!!! Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

Fuck we are In the AFC anyhow, Devner will kick everyones ass next year!! Can't believe I renewed my season tickets!!

Fuck you McNuttless!!!
Day 2 of Free Agency and Long Dong Rick Smith must be on vacation? WTF Texans???

We have lost Mays, Mitchell, so far.

Unrestricted FA's - Ninja, Braman, OD, and a few others. Braman pisses me off, he couldn't cost that much and he won a few games for us by his mother fucking self blocking punts, the only fucking plays we ever made on special teams in franchise history!!! Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

Fuck we are In the AFC anyhow, Devner will kick everyones ass next year!! Can't believe I renewed my season tickets!!

Fuck you McNuttless!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Hey look at it this way if the Texans tank next year they can have there pick of Jameis Winston , Brett Hundley or Mariotta
Texans have no more Nose Tackles both Terrell McClain and Earl Mitchell signed with other teams