For those who need proof of election fraud....

Your post mentioning Hillary being dead is the King of all dud posts.

Can you count up all your posts that only have useless links and nothing else ? That is bot behavior.

Enjoy your internet connection. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Poor Vitaman

https://t.me/rrndaily/193704
Yet another useless link
Yet another useless link Originally Posted by VitaMan
You’re simply a troll.
What would you call someone who posts 70 posts a day ?
This is the King of all threads in the PF. Originally Posted by bambino
What would you call someone who posts 70 posts a day ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Kinda spooky counting a members posts! Kinda stalky ish
How many useless posts do you have? Check it out. I know your jealous. This is the King of all threads in the PF. Yours are duds.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/63204 Originally Posted by bambino
Will easily make it to 5k!
Trumpites searching for clues of fraud and FBI informants and server security issues.

Trumpites being trucked in for yet another rally.

Kinda spooky counting a members posts! Kinda stalky ish Originally Posted by winn dixie

Or actually can see that the site counts the number of posts? Can a Q'er count the jellybeans to figure out how many posts I have?

You were at 16,154 at the time of this post. And FWIW, Winn Dixie ain't a bad grub stop.
Kinda spooky counting a members posts! Kinda stalky ish Originally Posted by winn dixie
Pssst. Best way to keep him from counting someone’s posts is by not spamming your own thread. Don’t tell anybuddy.
Pssst. Best way to keep him from counting someone’s posts is by not spamming your own thread. Don’t tell anybuddy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
It's not spooky, genius. It takes all of 3 seconds to click on the "replies" on this thread to get a quick post count of who posts in a thread.

At this exact time, The OP has 1,310 posts in this thread that was dying it's long overdue death before the OP decided to bring his tin foil hat wearing nonsensical thread back to life.

This thread was dead for four days for a reason, but the OP just refuses to let his ridiculous shit show thread die in disgrace and have the proper burial it so deserved after page 2.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 4,498
User Name Posts
bambino 1,310
Yssup Rider 287
VitaMan 260
dilbert firestorm 221
oeb11 202
SpeedRacerXXX 194
������
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.