NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 03-12-2014, 04:44 PM
I feel your pain Daddio, I already pulled the trigger on mine, I'm done. At least I'll have more snatch $$$ now.

Revis cut....
Lovie and the new GM didn't want to pay Revis all that money...6 million more than any other CB in the league LOL
Clowney has bone spurs you MORONS !!!
That's why he didn't perform well last year .
He will drop in the draft .
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/7...purs-no-1-pick Originally Posted by carkido45
Nice article posted you posted there, this is before the Combine, see the numbers he put up? you Fucking idiot lol.
So far, we lost about a third of our team to free agency, Signed nobody, and Matt Schaub is still on the team. Yeah, I am getting a good feeling about this.
They have no money to spend, that's what happens when you draft like shit from rounds 2-5 year after year and constantly have to rely on your first round picks.

Have no answer for the Schaub thing though
I like Winston, Hundley and Marriotta. Liked fucking McCown too. Too bad that bitch Rick Smith couldn't even get a meeting with him. Fuck these Texan CUNTS!!!

McNuttless,"oh we want to win now, it's not a issue we are going to turn this around quick." What a bunch of bullshit lip service Bob McNuttless!!! We need to fire that piece of shit GM!!!
Nice article posted you posted there, this is before the Combine, see the numbers he put up? you Fucking idiot lol. Originally Posted by TheDon
Cortisone shot and NSAID (Non Steroidal anti-inflammation drug ) will do wonders for the pain and swelling from bone spurs but only short term .

Clowney pulled himself out early from the NFL combine saying he had hip flexor problems ...seems there is always something wrong with him .
Bone spurs don't just go away they need surgery to be removed and this will be Clowney's second surgery for bone spurs he had surgery on them in 2009 before he went to USC .
Let us see how those bone spurs hold up through OTA's and a mini-camp and a full summer camp plus 4 exhibition games and a 16 game season .

The idiots will be the Texans if they draft him and you Don and all the other idiots who only looked at his combine numbers and high lights from 2012 .

Oh yeah by the way the Texans had a private work out with Jimmy Garappolo at his pro day O'Brien and his QB coach worked him out privately .
The Texans have no nose tackles, only one TE and ALL their QBs from last year. What is Rick Smith doing. Rick Smith should have been fired also. ALL of his mid-round picks have been terrible. We have no cap space because we wiffed so many times on the mid-round picks that we had to sign free agents. Now he is going to mess up the draft and get fired next year and the Texans will be set back for a number of years.

Still expect Cloweny as #1 pick. Bone spurs can be operated on, not a career killer. Also expect Jimmy Garapppolo to be second round pick. But if Matt Schaub is starting QB next year the boobs will be deafening.
My real worry is that not only will Rick Smith screw up this draft but that Jacksonville will nail theirs. The new owner put in place people who know what they are doing. They have gotten better. Beat the Texans twice last year. If they sign a QB who turns out to be pretty good the Texans could be 3rd or 4th in the division for a long time.
The Texans have no nose tackles, only one TE and ALL their QBs from last year. What is Rick Smith doing. Rick Smith should have been fired also. ALL of his mid-round picks have been terrible. We have no cap space because we wiffed so many times on the mid-round picks that we had to sign free agents. Now he is going to mess up the draft and get fired next year and the Texans will be set back for a number of years.

Still expect Cloweny as #1 pick. Bone spurs can be operated on, not a career killer. Also expect Jimmy Garapppolo to be second round pick. But if Matt Schaub is starting QB next year the boobs will be deafening. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I think you may be on to something now. Garrappolo may be as good as the big 4 QB prospects in this years draft. None is worth the first pick. Clowney will be good right off the bus.
Garrappolo will not be there in the 2nd or 3rd round someone else will get him whatever plan the texans got will backfire
Interesting Tweet today from Lance Z about Clowney. Suggest struggles first year
Cloweny would only be a so so pick, doesnt really fit into the new defensive scheam anyway. My worry is that Jacksonville and titans both pick up good Qb`s, we get crap, then we end up being last in our div for four or five years.
I think you may be on to something now. Garrappolo may be as good as the big 4 QB prospects in this years draft. None is worth the first pick. Clowney will be good right off the bus. Originally Posted by bambino
Clowney was real good last year right off the bus ...no he wasn't .
He will get his contract then get his surgery then sit on his money
Khalil Mack is a better player with a motor put him with Cushing , Mercilus, Reed , and now you give Crennel something to work with .
Ryan Shazier in lower first if someone will trade with Texans he posted 4.37 in the 40 at his pro day and had a 41 vertical and is 6'3" and 237 pounds .
This draft is deep hoping the Texans work a trade for multiple picks .
[QUOTE=carkido45;1055078447]Clowney was real good last year right off the bus ...no he wasn't .
He will get his contract then get his surgery then sit on his money
Khalil Mack is a better player with a motor put him with Cushing , Mercilus, Reed , and now you give Crennel something to work with .
Ryan Shazier in lower first if someone will trade with Texans he posted 4.37 in the 40 at his pro day and had a 41 vertical and is 6'3" and 237 pounds .
This draft is deep hoping the Texans work a trade for multiple

I mentioned Mack as a possible pick for the Texans 3 pages ago and wouldn't be suprised if they did. He's a more versatile player than Clowney. It amuses me how middle aged fat fucks that never played a minute of organized sports make claims about these players. Pro scouts can't even get it right. Kipper is now predicting Mack #1, JFF #8. His 2.0 version had JFF #1. Whadda jagoff.