NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Daddio, WTF? No comeback to Big T's above salvo? Disappointing!!
first time post in here. and i probably won't look back and see what conversations everyone has had.

but the texans just signed ryan fitzpatrick to a 2 year deal. i guess that means jadeveon clowney will be the number one pick.
Here is my big worry. The Texans take Bortles with the first pick with plans of sitting him for a year or two. Even his college coach is saying he needs to sit for a year or two to learn and that he is not ready to go just yet. So what happens if the Texans stink up the place next year also and at the end find themselves in position to draft Winston from Florida State or the kid from Oregon or the kid from UCLA. Each of whom is better right now than Bortles. So what do they do? Draft someone who is better than what they drafted this year or pass and hope that Bortles is decent.
Draft Clowney....
i don't mind drafting clowney and shitting on the 2014 season to get mariota. we can even try and get a 2nd round QB.

i think the only reason why everyone is worried about 'winning right now' is because of the 2012 season. we thought we were so close, when in actuality the 2013 exposed how far we really are.
i think the only reason why everyone is worried about 'winning right now' is because of the 2012 season. we thought we were so close, when in actuality the 2013 exposed how far we really are. Originally Posted by alpha Q good
I can't disagree with that!
Draft Clowney.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Noooooo
BT, you fantasize about cock way to much. Your mouth probably resembles a mayonnaise jar full of Dopey Spunk. Have you buried your tongue far enough up your boy Dopey's ass to un cross his eyes yet?? Are you going to drive him out of town or let him drive while you blow him again? Face it, you are the jizz queen who thought that un tradable limp dick QB was a top 10 QB. JFF could pecker slap Dopey, fuck his wife in the ass and holler gig em before that turtle boy knew what hit him. Now picture that in your tiny fucking pea brain and go give your boy a good night handy.
Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
BT, you fantasize about cock way to much. Originally Posted by Daddio
Question of the Day: Who was it again who seems to "fantasize about cock way to much?"

Answer of the Day: JFF's 'Sugar' Daddio! (See the first quote above)

That was funny coming from the same guy who doesn't seem concerned about how accurately JFF can throw a football.

'Sugar' Daddio's main concern was about the accuracy of JFF's cock size.

How else can you explain his exact words?

<-----A recent pic of 'Sugar' Daddio waiting for JFF to drive that "cock" home!
Looks like we got our Quarterback!
Looks like we got our Quarterback! Originally Posted by TheDon
Who? What happened?
  • Satin
  • 03-21-2014, 07:23 AM
DOPEY TO BE TRADED TO THE RAIDERS FOR A LATE PICK!!

Well, I'm sure the Ninja is ecstatic about his "new" quarterback.....

The Raiders might be the only franchise making dumber moves than us....

Good luck Dopey!!!
Well Satin, I have to admit I do have a big chubby about the potential trade. I am crossing my fingers and my eyes hoping this comes through. I know from my business a deal isn't a deal until the ink is on the paper. Looks like we might get a bag of dirty jockstraps in return for Dopey in the trade but heck that's worth it.

And the upside is BT the mayonnaise jar will now have to move to Oakland also. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out BT!!! Cali will suit you just fine as you will feel right at home with all the dick gobblers right across the bay and all the other hood rats like you in Oakland.

Satin and I are about to go streaking thru a strip club full of snatch in celebration.

BT suck it!!! Well you probably already did so wipe the nut off your chin and like another queer working at the bakery yell who's next!!!
DOPEY TO BE TRADED TO THE RAIDERS FOR A LATE PICK!!

Well, I'm sure the Ninja is ecstatic about his "new" quarterback.....

The Raiders might be the only franchise making dumber moves than us....

Good luck Dopey!!! Originally Posted by Satin
I think all this does is say the are drafting a QB. The let Dopey go and sign Ryan Fitzpatrick. They then draft someone and let them sit on the bench until the learn the system. I want Johnnie but I bet they go Bridgewater/Bortles/Garafalo.
Garafalo in the second round...

Just my thoughts