For those who need proof of election fraud....

A baseball player did it ?
In case you missed the first or second time this corrupted thread resolved. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

triple quoting your double post is not a good look ..

BAAHHAAAA
Says the member with 2000 identical posts
Says the member with 2000 identical posts Originally Posted by VitaMan

prove it. waste your time searching my posts for "if you say so" and count them. if you can count.

see what you get. i'll tell you before you even bother. nowhere near 2,000 posts.

prove me wrong, vitadingdong
prove it. waste your time searching my posts for "if you say so" and count them. if you can count.

see what you get. i'll tell you before you even bother. nowhere near 2,000 posts.

prove me wrong, vitadingdong Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’ll try. Between brillant stock trades. He has 100 grand ready to pounce!!!!!!
1,900 ? Wacko needs to reinvent himself

prove me wrong, vitadingdong Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It is an easier prediction than the stock market. For if it is not 2,000...it soon will be.

Or would you prefer I announce it later, so you can bitch that anyone can be correct after it happens.
He’ll try. Between brillant stock trades. He has 100 grand ready to pounce!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
The 2nd banana chimes in
I didn’t do anything. A Judge did. Originally Posted by bambino
Now you are bitching about baseball players ?
The comedy team of Waco and Bamb
It is an easier prediction than the stock market. For if it is not 2,000...it soon will be.

Or would you prefer I announce it later, so you can bitch that anyone can be correct after it happens. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

The comedy team of Waco and Bamb Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Now you are bitching about baseball players ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, the Judge In Wisconsin that says they should decertify the election.
You mean the ex-judge that was hired by the Wisconsin GOP to “investigate” fraud for $600K, that “judge”. He also claims that the ridiculous “voter fraud” claims are not disproven. He’s not very credible. But he did get paid, so there’s that.
You mean the ex-judge that was hired by the Wisconsin GOP to “investigate” fraud for $600K, that “judge”. He also claims that the ridiculous “voter fraud” claims are not disproven. He’s not very credible. But he did get paid, so there’s that.
You mean the ex-judge that was hired by the Wisconsin GOP to “investigate” fraud for $600K, that “judge”. He also claims that the ridiculous “voter fraud” claims are not disproven. He’s not very credible. But he did get paid, so there’s that. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

And if ANYBODY here would know-of being not very credible
- it'd surely be YOU, mate.

You could change your handle to "Not-very-credibleman"

#### Salty