Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

• WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 09:52 AM
Iran knows which trip-wire will evoke an international response faster than the other. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Good Lord.

First you report they were only months away 5 years ago.

And now you say they are holding off on the nukes because they are waiting on the delivery system!

Maybe just maybe the Obama deal was the actual reason they have no nukes now.
Good Lord.

First you report they were only months away 5 years ago.

And now you say they are holding off on the nukes because they are waiting on the delivery system!

Maybe just maybe the Obama deal was the actual reason they have no nukes now.
Originally Posted by WTF
You're distorting the facts again. I reported that the Iranians cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 10:13 AM
You're distorting the facts again. I reported that the Iranians cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your source also said Iran was only months away from a muke.....5 YEARS AGO.

You keep saying Iran is cheating, yet they still do not have a nuke after 5 years of cheating according to your sources. The Iranian and Israeli.

Oh and Trump appointed Intelligence Chiefs do not agree with you.
Your source also said Iran was only months away from a muke.....5 YEARS AGO.

You keep saying Iran is cheating, yet they still do not have a nuke after 5 years of cheating according to your sources. The Iranian and Israeli.

Oh and Trump appointed Intelligence Chiefs do not agree with you.
Originally Posted by WTF
Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 10:38 AM
Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Haha...the facts are this. Iran does not have a nuke.

5 years after your sources said they were only months away.
Haha...the facts are this. Iran does not have a nuke.

5 years after your sources said they were only months away.
Originally Posted by WTF
Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts.
Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Your family album is cracked and hasn't a fucking thing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 11:25 AM
IB source, "Iran is only months away from a nuke!"

5 years after the Obama Treaty with Iran

IB "Iran is still cheating on the treaty!"

IB source, "Iran is only months away from a nuke!"

5 years after the Obama Treaty with Iran

IB "Iran is still cheating on the treaty!"

Originally Posted by WTF
It remains, Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts.

Your days long repetitive post is a waste of bandwidth and has NOTHING to do with the OP.

What if I just said Iran. Would that count, IBH?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 11:40 AM
It remains, Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB 5 years ago.^

IB now.

IB 5 years ago.^

IB now
Originally Posted by WTF

It remains, Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts.

Your days long repetitive post is a waste of bandwidth and has NOTHING to do with the OP.

What if I just said Iran. Would that count, IBH?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Your family album is cracked and hasn't a fucking thing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty.

Your family album is cracked and hasn't a fucking thing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're stalking, off-topic posts are off-topic and haven't a fucking thing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.