Rules on Outing

• WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 02:54 PM
^^ nope. Not saying THAT either, Mr. REDIRECT & DEFLECT.

Back on topic now?

(What gig? Start a new thread already, you are getting boring like a broken record...) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The Natalie Mori just keeps pouring out of your each and every post....let NubiaPrince posts every now and again. Switch that shit up!

Now please pray do continue on with informing us on how Vice is paying informants to fuck our lovely providers and are reporting back to Vice.

You better tell NP to be extra careful lurking in the lobby for your tricks!
Topic is Carmelita Machiatto and her questioning the rules on outing.

Not anything to do with LE, fucktardolio........

Maybe you can get back on topic now?
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 04:36 PM
Topic is Carmelita Machiatto and her questioning the rules on outing.

Not anything to do with LE, fucktardolio........

Maybe you can get back on topic now? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'm outting your mandle Natalia. Does not take a rocket scientist to see the same posting style.

I'm outting your lie about Vice paying informants to fuck providers.

So I am on topic, thank you very much.

This thread is drastically off topic, should be closed by now....
+1 enough 31 pages 8 on vacation(last count) same people attacking each other over and over across different threads not providing new information the OP long disappeared and never responded thread hijacked numerous times people outting handles left and right stopped been entertaining or informative long ago
same people attacking each other over and over across different threads Originally Posted by grsshpper
They're all ate up with it.
1) OP was last active YESTERDAY, yet chooses not to respond

2) we have two people damn near off the deep end attacking ....and two people defending.

3) If OP wasnt the LPMOW that she is, she would have chimed in by now

So, I do wonder where OP has gone?

Otherwise, this fucking thread has run its course and I suggest that SC does some wannabe-MOD mandle stuff and recommend that it be closed.... if y'all wanna play like jackasses start a new thread, already... Jeeezus..

Here is a fresh topic, WTF so you can start that thread, player... " TryWeakly is NaMo"...

I will even engage in that one and call you out on it like I did SistaClipPacker (notice he never took that bet).

Almost forgot..
Besos mitches!

ROFLMWHITEAO
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 07:09 AM
1) OP was last active YESTERDAY, yet chooses not to respond

2) we have two people damn near off the deep end attacking ....and two people defending.

3) If OP wasnt the LPMOW that she is, she would have chimed in by now

So, I do wonder where OP has gone?

Otherwise, this fucking thread has run its course and I suggest that SC does some wannabe-MOD mandle stuff and recommend that it be closed.... if y'all wanna play like jackasses start a new thread, already... Jeeezus..

Here is a fresh topic, WTF so you can start that thread, player... " TryWeakly is NaMo"...

I will even engage in that one and call you out on it like I did SistaClipPacker (notice he never took that bet).

Almost forgot..
Besos mitches!

ROFLMWHITEAO Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Maybe you can throw your hat in the Mod ring.

I notice you do the exact same thing as Natalia when you start getting your ass handed to you!
....when you start getting your ass handed to you! Originally Posted by WTF
Your gayness keeps seeping out ...

..... your obsession with men's asses continues.

As I've posted before just because you a gay racist doesn't mean everyone else is gay or a racist. Do the illegal aliens working on your house-building sites know you are gay or a racist?
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 07:35 AM
Your gayness keeps seeping out ...

..... your obsession with men's asses continues.

As I've posted before just because you a gay racist doesn't mean everyone else is gay or a racist. Do the illegal aliens working on your house-building sites know you are gay or a racist? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh look , officer LL is back to hopefully explain just what Vice can and can not do.

Well is you think they are illegal workers on a job site why don't you come arrest them Officer LexusLover?

How about you tell us what you meant by this post of yours below:

The United States Supreme Court has ruled LE can lie when dealing with criminals and those suspected of being criminals in their effort to investigate criminal activity.? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, the question was not about whether undercover officers can lie to suspects in the course of their investigation.

The question was , Can undercover Vice officers engage in sexual activity such as bbj's and FS and then arrest providers. Is that a new policy?

Are you implying that it is legal for a Vice office to fuck a provider , arrest her and then lie about fucking her, in a Court of Law?

My question was had their policy changed? I had not heard of Houston Vice doing that. Once again, do you know something we do not?

She starts sucking his dick before discussing price and service!

If he objects to that , he is either an idiot or a Cop!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't you skip some steps? Or is this another fabrication by you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Once again, what steps did I skip?

The step about keeping "on topic" naturally.
Maybe you can throw your hat in the Mod ring.

I notice you do the exact same thing as Natalia when you start getting your ass handed to you! Originally Posted by WTF
What makes you think I haven't already.

And.... what exact same thing is that mr. Deflecto?

WolfTurdFart .... WTF....lol
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 09:21 AM
What makes you think I haven't already.

And.... what exact same thing is that mr. Deflecto?

WolfTurdFart .... WTF....lol Originally Posted by TryWeakly
One post you instruct to stay on topic the next you're off topic.

You'd make a great Mod, unfortunately your being Natalie Mori disqualified you.

How about you going back to posting as Natalie and let rockerrick rip ya a new one
Why do you have to let Ricky handle your "light work" ? Cant do it yourself?

Back on topic, when is Carmelo Machiatto gone join this wonderful thread ?
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 11:16 AM
Why do you have to let Ricky handle your "light work" ? Cant do it yourself?

Back on topic, when is Carmelo Machiatto gone join this wonderful thread ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Natalia, why are you using this mandle ?

You like talking to yourself!