Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Welcome back. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I'm not back but thanks
Dorothy you did post an ad today willing to see guys you know. So think you are back.

Hey since you seeing guys you know, how about me? NOT

Sorry Dorothy I won't see you. LOL

Sam
Samcro84 Remove user from ignore list
This message is hidden because Samcro84 is on your ignore list
After Monday, I can still see you for our lunchtime nooners, right?
After Monday, I can still see you for our lunchtime nooners, right? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Of Course But After Monday No More Tards Because I Have To Give My Undivided Attention To You... Plus I Need To Catch Up On Your Wuv Letters I Am Behind..

Dorfy Always Has Time For Yummy
Me wuv u long time, Dorfy.

'Tards be nice to my Dorfy...Yummy needs a new pair of chanclas!
I'm not back but thanks Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Of course you're back, genius. You placed an ad. Don't try to get cute and say you have a weekend off, so that's why you are back...With your brain, I suggest you suck dicks as long as you can because I doubt the RW is for you if you want money to pay any bills.
Of course you're back, genius. You placed an ad. Don't try to get cute and say you have a weekend off, so that's why you are back...With your brain, I suggest you suck dicks as long as you can because I doubt the RW is for you if you want money to pay any bills. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I thought I read someplace here that she has a degree. Either they're dumbing down what qualifies for a degree or she chose the right Cracker-Jack box.
Haters are going to hate dorthy regardless Im damned if I do damned if I don't but guess what I do what's good for me and I don't need anyone's approval. Every move I make on eccie is watched by one of yall tards and within seconds everyone knows about it..

You don't pay my bills and you don't live in my life so why does it even matter if I am back for one weekend. Does it really make you lose that much sleep if my ass is here for a weekend?

I am not going to waste anymore key strokes because nothing that I say matters so everyone have a goodnight and I hope to make more people hate me because that's what I live for is my haters on eccie..

Love Dorfy
Of course you're back, genius. You placed an ad. Don't try to get cute and say you have a weekend off, so that's why you are back...With your brain, I suggest you suck dicks as long as you can because I doubt the RW is for you if you want money to pay any bills. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Obviously the real world isn't for you either because if I am correct you are on this website to pay for pussy that you can't acquire in the real world. So before you start running your mouth make sure you are in a better position than I am TRICK.

Because remember you went to school to make good money just to dish it out on some hooker so you can bust a nut. So thanks for getting that job so you can make us have a good life..

Love Dorfy

Obviously the real world isn't for you either because if I am correct you are on this website to pay for pussy that you can't acquire in the real world. So before you start running your mouth make sure you are in a better position than I am TRICK.

Because remember you went to school to make good money just to dish it out on some hooker so you can bust a nut. So thanks for getting that job so you can make us have a good life..

Love Dorfy

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You're funny...Sooooo many wrong assumptions in this post except the school part. I know why you are here and what you do. Are you sure you know exactly why I am here?? Ha Ha
You're funny...Sooooo many wrong assumptions in this post except the school part. I know why you are here and what you do. Are you sure you know exactly why I am here?? Ha Ha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Why am I here? Since your so smart

Why am I here? Since your so smart
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
To suck dick. That's the only way you can make any money...Duh
To suck dick. That's the only way you can make any money...Duh Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
See That's where you are wrong but you keep thinking that if it makes you sleep good at night...