Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Serving my mistress
OK, let's re-focus a bit.

What's a fetish? Well, most broadly, it's something someone views with extravagant regard. So, in that sense, if you're really into [insert--(literally or not) feet or whatever] something, it's a fetish.

But for most of us, it's something we need, or really helps us, get off. And it's unusual.

Is there a heterosexual (or homosexual I guess) guy who doesn't get off on well done oral sex. Assuming the answer is 'yes', then it's [um] hard for me to consider liking for a good blow job as a fetish.

But, there's a provider I play with who likes to do analinguas. [sp?] And I really like to do it as well. I did a review when we first played that mentioned that after she pleasured me, I brought her up to kiss me. My intent was to show that I did not regard someone who licked my hole as somehow 'dirty' or 'subservient.' I licked her anus immediately thereafter; and she brought me up to DFK as well. Damn hot.

I got all sorts of shit for my actions. I'm not sure my actions represent a fetish, in that I certainly don't need to do that every time I fuck someone. But it sure as hell adds spice to the session, in no small part because most folks won't do it--and my partner and I get off in part by doing so.
Oral servitude because I have an oral fixation. Forced orgasms because they're sensationally overwhelming and who doesn't enjoy cumming? And degradation -- but only with the right partner.
What is a forced orgasm?
I have been experimenting with sensual tease & denial......quite enjoyable
I do forced orgasms with a powerful wand vibrator. These very powerful vibes can bring very strong orgasms one right after another. My partner will hold the vibe down on my clit, the more I cum the more sensitive it gets. I squirm and try to push it away because though it feels really good it is extremely powerful so there is also a level of discomfort or sometimes pain from being over stimulated. I love it.
I do forced orgasms with a powerful wand vibrator. These very powerful vibes can bring very strong orgasms one right after another. My partner will hold the vibe down on my clit, the more I cum the more sensitive it gets. I squirm and try to push it away because though it feels really good it is extremely powerful so there is also a level of discomfort or sometimes pain from being over stimulated. I love it. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thanks for the info. Sounds like it would be great.
I have been experimenting with sensual tease & denial......quite enjoyable Originally Posted by DallasRain
This.
As I posted in a similar recent thread on fetish faves:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1663973&highlight=
I luv when a man wears my lacey frilly panties Originally Posted by DallasRain
I enjoy visiting Dommes. On one such visit when I was much younger, the Domme made me wear crotchless panties. I got hard immediately and was very quickly extended out the crotchless panty. I never thought it would get me so excited. It was this mix have excitement and embarassment wearing these sexy panties with my (I suppose at the time HER) cock standing out for attention. If only that session could have ended in her swallowing then using her cock to get herself off. Alas, she stayed within the Pro-Domme classification and those activities were not allowed.

I do not get out that much anymore and have yet to find the real mix of a provider that is also just friggin sexually aggressive and kinky, naturally Domme. I may have to ramp up a search.

A-1
  • jwood
  • 03-22-2016, 09:13 PM
Tuma it feels good.
quote---I do not get out that much anymore and have yet to find the real mix of a provider that is also just friggin sexually aggressive and kinky, naturally Domme. I may have to ramp up a search.

well ya gotta meet me...lol!
I am what you call a silly sensual aggressive provider...I don't considser myself a "dom" but I do like to lead the sessions! I just like to keep it fun and not hardcore!!
{I visit again in May}

MsAthena is also back in houston...google her name and you will find her info.
  • anita
  • 03-23-2016, 12:33 AM
Sex in public places.

Also booty rubs.
definitely receiving a snowball after a great bj or having to lick it off her stomach or back. Also another one, although a fantasy fetish is to taken by her strap on and then forced to suck another mans cock and take his load several times.
I like a golden shower with daty, but it's hard to find here. Many gs girls here don't daty with it- loses it fun that way- or they want a crazy rate. I don't even need gfe with that, I just take care of myself while the gs is going on so I'm paying full gfe rate plus their upcharge for gs and daty so I usually just pass on it. That's my fetish. Oh, and if dato is a fetish, then that's another one. I absolutely love dato while sitting on my face.
I like a golden shower with daty, but it's hard to find here. Many gs girls here don't daty with it- loses it fun that way- or they want a crazy rate. I don't even need gfe with that, I just take care of myself while the gs is going on so I'm paying full gfe rate plus their upcharge for gs and daty so I usually just pass on it. That's my fetish. Oh, and if dato is a fetish, then that's another one. I absolutely love dato while sitting on my face. Originally Posted by BigBigBear
You and me both. Having a hard time finding that here as well.