Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

• WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Not to mention, LL spent the final 5 1/2 - 6 years of Shrubya's Presidency trying desperately to justify the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq that he supported from beginning to end.

The very same invasion that was done specifically to take out the WMD's that proved to be "long gone!"

Truth be known, he is still trying desperately to defend the spring of 2003 invasion, eleven years after the fact. Apparently old (and bad) habits are hard for a LexiLiar to break!

MISSION NOT ACCOMPLISHED Originally Posted by bigtex

Lexus thinks the WMD's were moved to Syria and he thinks the plane was a terrorist test run....they will correct it in 8 years and take command from the ground after they work out the bugs. Something seriously wrong with folks like that.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Really did I say.... "terrorist were (sic) taking the plane on a 'test run'"? .

Did I say that. dumbshit? Now it is clear you make up shit and post it. What a lying sack of shit. No wonder you admire Obaminable. Two peas in a pod. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No you think the plane 'wifi' was manipulated after being infiltrated!

LexusLiar thinks he is Jack Ryan in a Tom Clancy novel.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
The technology exists to infiltrate your computer "wifi" monitor what you are doing, modify what you are doing, and turn off your computer, and then turn it back on, after downloading whatever programming changes are desired, so that the external operator can manipulate your computer as they desire.

As far as "we" know (or will ever know) this was a dry run at best to test such a "system" ............... The 1993 bombing of the WTC failed because of the "plan."

Eight years later a modified plan worked. In between "we" didn't take it seriously.
  • CJ7
  • 03-28-2014, 12:08 PM
potted trees block the wifi signal .... everybody knows that
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 12:25 PM
Pot plants hiding WMD's and a remote controlled 777.

And these same folks think Climate change is bullshit!
And these same folks think Climate change is bullshit! Originally Posted by WTF
Not at all ... it is my understanding from the recent reports the Climate will be much better in the "new" search area just designated ... it's above the 40th parallel. It will be easier to spot floaters then.
Pot plants hiding WMD's and a remote controlled 777.

And these same folks think Climate change is bullshit! Originally Posted by WTF
IDIOT FAMILY TREE

J.D. Idiot
J.D.'s Identical Twin Brother, I.B.
J.D. and I.B.'s Double First Cousin w/identical genetics, LL aka LexiLiar.

They are well known by their stage names: Larry, Curly and Moe. (Oops, I believe I just outed them!)

Will somebody puhleeze put a stop to this classic example of a genetic ClusterFuck!
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Not at all ... it is my understanding from the recent reports the Climate will be much better in the "new" search area just designated ... it's above the 40th parallel. It will be easier to spot floaters then. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was your understanding that Iraq had WMD's.

I got the Zimmerman trial wrong, you got the WMD war wrong. Hmmmm.
It was your understanding that Iraq had WMD's.

I got the Zimmerman trial wrong, you got the WMD war wrong. Hmmmm. Originally Posted by WTF
Word.
It was your understanding that Iraq had WMD's. Originally Posted by WTF
Along with most of Congress, the United Nations, and most, if not all, of the civilized countries and their intelligence agencies in the World ... basically .. everyone but ...

apparently. .. you and BigTits. My "company" trumps yours on Zimmerman, any day.

I certainly don't want to short change Colin Powell on "understanding that Iraq had WMD's"!!!!!
and Gen. Powell is lying awake at night wondering whether you would, LLIdiot.
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2014, 07:11 PM
Along with most of Congress, the United Nations, and most, if not all, of the civilized countries and their intelligence agencies in the World ... basically .. everyone but ...

apparently. .. you and BigTits. "!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe myself and BigTex aren't sheep being led to slaughter asking no fucking questions. Had you done a lick of research like you do on everything Obama does , you'd had the good sense to realize that the admin was hood winking you and the news media.

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/6..._wmd_speech_at

NORMAN SOLOMON: Well, we just heard Colonel Wilkerson say that "we were all wrong." I’m quoting him here from a few minutes ago. In fact, we were not all wrong. As a matter of fact, many experts and activists and researchers, from the get-go, in 2002, were saying that the administration case for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was full of holes, and many guests on Democracy Now! demolished those claims from the Bush administration in real time. The organization where I work, the Institute for Public Accuracy, put out many news releases documenting the falsities coming from Colin Powell’s office and the entire administration, including the week that he gave his now-infamous speech at the United Nations. We had U.N. weapons inspectors like Scott Ritter and Hans von Sponeck demolishing many of those claims being made, again, in real time.

But months...yet we could not wait? You could not wait months for inspectors to do their job....you rushed to war like the others sheep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_an...ss_destruction

During the lead-up to war in March 2003, United Nations weapons inspector Hans Blix said that Iraq made significant progress toward resolving open issues of disarmament noting the "proactive" but not always "immediate" cooperation as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. He concluded that it would take “but months” to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks.[5]
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2014, 07:18 PM

Popularity:
“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
From Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Blix

"Blix's statements about the Iraq WMD program came to contradict the claims of the George W. Bush administration,[6] and attracted a great deal of criticism from supporters of the invasion of Iraq. In an interview on BBC 1 on 8 February 2004, Blix accused the US and British governments of dramatizing the threat of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, in order to strengthen the case for the 2003 war against the regime of Saddam Hussein. Ultimately, no stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction were ever found.[7]

In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, Blix said, "I have my detractors in Washington. There are bastards who spread things around, of course, who planted nasty things in the media."[8]

In 2004, Blix published a book, Disarming Iraq, where he gives his account of the events and inspections before the coalition began its invasion."

Just sayin'

Hmmmmm!!!!!
Not to mention, Hillary spent the final 5 1/2 - 6 years of Shrubya's Presidency trying desperately to justify the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq thatthat she voted for!

The very same invasion that Hillary specifically said WMD's were there proved to be "long gone!"

Truth be known, she is still trying desperately to defend the spring of 2003 invasion, eleven years after the fact. Originally Posted by bigtex
FTFY! NO CHARGE!

BigKotex, how is your "hand picked successor" to Barack Obama going to fare AGAIN when folks realize she was for the invasion? And that "Billary" not only believed there were WMDs in Iraq but could not get Osama bin Laden after 6 years!
HEALTHCARE NOT ACCOMPLISHED Originally Posted by bigtex
FTFY AGAIN! NO CHARGE! AGAIN!

You all are spending a lot of time Monday Morning Quarterbacking. 20-20 hindsight?

Is that to distract from the current events? Or are you all just trying to catch up?