That Ass

This thread also needs more booty love 🍑 ❤️ Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Booty, booty, booty! I hope you enjoy! 😘😉

Good Lord!!! I’m having heart palpitations! Chloe my dear you are blessed with a most beautiful derrière.
Booty, booty, booty! I hope you enjoy! ����

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Thanks “Ms. New Booty” ��

Now I have that one song stuck in my head...
Wow! I could admire that booty all day!
Booty, booty, booty! I hope you enjoy! ����

Thanks “Ms. New Booty” ��

Now I have that one song stuck in my head... Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
You’re welcome!!!! Lol ������
Good Lord!!! I’m having heart palpitations! Chloe my dear you are blessed with a most beautiful derrière. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
You, my sweet friend, are too kind!!! Thank you for your very sweet comments! FYI, Dr. Chloe can fix your heart palpitations!!!! I have also been known as the Head Doctor... and I can help with insomnia too! Just ask Tboo and Austin!!!! Lol ������
Wow! I could admire that booty all day! Originally Posted by iamrollin
You’re sweet! I will let you admire it all day long any time you want!!! Xo

That is booty love!!!! Amazing as always pretty lady!
You, my sweet friend, are too kind!!! Thank you for your very sweet comments! FYI, Dr. Chloe can fix your heart palpitations!!!! I have also been known as the Head Doctor... and I can help with insomnia too! Just ask Tboo and Austin!!!! Lol ������ Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Affirmative
Now that is just what the Dr. ordered!
You, my sweet friend, are too kind!!! Thank you for your very sweet comments! FYI, Dr. Chloe can fix your heart palpitations!!!! I have also been known as the Head Doctor... and I can help with insomnia too! Just ask Tboo and Austin!!!! Lol ������ Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
That is booty love!!!! Amazing as always pretty lady! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Awwww, such a sweetheart! Miss you my booty lovin’ friend!! Xo������
Wozzers. Hot damn
FYI, Dr. Chloe can fix your heart palpitations!!!! I have also been known as the Head Doctor... and I can help with insomnia too! Just ask Tboo and Austin!!!! Lol ������ Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
I am needing Dr. Chloe!!!!

Exactly what, or rather who, Tuck needs at his door!!!
I can't wait to see that booty in person.