The Rumors of "Secret Video Recordings"

sounds good VG, but hurry!

i'm in route to the airport as we speak..

(make sure you're not followed.. there are trolls, i mean spies everywhere)

ps - i am incognito - i have shaven my eyebrows off - i suggest you do the same!
Despite all these magically awesome reviews, virtually all of these ladies Eccie careers crashed and burned rather quickly.
Is he on any medication? If not I suggest he starts immediately.

Didn't we have a Nurse Goodhead around here that could help him with those ISSUES?

Anger management classes couldn't hurt either? We could do a crowd funding and all chip in like ten bucks for Manny's rehab treatments?

BREATH MANNY Inhale/Slow Exhale....think yoga and thai chi. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Manslut behaved like a nasty troll. He bullied, harassed, and insulted multiple ECCIE members again & again despite knowing that he was breaking ECCIE rules. He behaved as if he lived in a world where his words & actions have no consequences. So him going on forced extended vacation was just a question of when, not if. The fact that he keeps having to go on forced vacation periodically speaks volumes about him as a person. Sad because he can be very entertaining and funny when he wants to be but he insists on being an angry hateful bully too. He has to realize that people will have different opinions than his and that's OK. He has to stop his habit of viciously attacking people who have contrary opinions to his own.

VG, I agree with you, he could definitely benefit from some anger management classes. I hope he gets the help he needs.
fuck this.. i'm hopping a plane to bora bora yo! Originally Posted by honest_abe
Not trying to help you Abe but not a country you would want to go if you are in a bad spot.

Here is a simple Google search you would like (😂 granted this is all part of a big joke, as that’s what I think this thread has been from the start):

Countries with no extradition treaty with US
It's a train wreck but of a much different sort than this one, although recent posts here between VG and HA will give you some idea. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Oh dear... 😯🤔🧐

Do we have a Vice President to take over or do we go down the list of who would be next in line?

Or do we do emergency ECCIE elections?

😂
sounds good VG, but hurry!

i'm in route to the airport as we speak..

(make sure you're not followed.. there are trolls, i mean spies everywhere)

ps - i am incognito - i have shaven my eyebrows off - i suggest you do the same! Originally Posted by honest_abe
You may want to watch those movies on the plane ✈️

The Fugitive
White House Down
The American President
True Lies
Air Force One

Those should help give you ideas to clear your name and take care of the trolls

😂
Me the last 5 pages:

Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA