Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

There IS only one person in this thread who hopefully one day will see my Scroteus Maximus. IT's Shayla. The rest of you mija fans can only fantasize. 'twill never happen no matter how much you beg me!

ya let it slip out of the bag mija
ya let it slip out of the bag mija Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Now, that is funny! Damn, for once I'm speechless.

I'm sure she'll take you when she's not feeling like a nut Originally Posted by canuckvic
I may resemble that remark! LOL

Shayla said she would show me her "Mounds" and her "Kit Kat" if I would promise to give her a "Butterfinger"and my "Bounty"! I think she'll be asking for "Smores" before its all over!

Burk only offered her a "Toberone", I offered my "Abba Zabba"

Now, that is funny! Damn, for once I'm speechless.

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
How did he know???

Shayla said she would show me her "Mounds" and her "Kit Kat" if I would promise to give her a "Butterfinger"and my "Bounty"! I think she'll be asking for "Smores" before its all over!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL. Omg.
LOL. Omg. Originally Posted by Shayla
See, she's Snicker-ing at you.
Attached Images File Type: jpg snicker.jpg (8.2 KB, 91 views)

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Man that's one ugly offering. Maybe I need some surgery to pretty it up a little. Shayla I think Still has the better offer here. lol
See, she's Snicker-ing at you. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles, that noise wasn't her Snicker-ing, it was cuming from her "Whatchamacallit", and she likes it. If you were more like me you'd hear "Wow Wee" more often. Now it hasn't always been this nice, at times it was a "Rocky Road". But when it got difficult I would just show her my "Thingamajig" and she was happy! Thats how she turned into my Canadian "Snow Angel".

SL you sure know how to skor.

Smartie pants.
Shay Shay I'm saving the first Limited Edition "Team SL" T-Shirt for you. They just came in today! That's right the next lucky 25 reviewed ladies will receive one of these highly sought after little numbers!

Next up the 5th edition "Blue" Balls T-Shirt inspired by Mijo:

Team SL

I've Survived the
"Slamdango"
8 1/2
SL you sure know how to skor.

Smartie pants.

Originally Posted by Shayla
Maholo Shay Shay! LOL

I think it’s about time Shayla make a close inspection just for comparisons sake! LOL

And as Shayla has said, some times she feels like nut, and sometimes she don't! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
eye think eye heard those words somewhere before...

scratching head....

7up commercial?
You guys are nuts. Originally Posted by Shayla

Having Nuts, too many sugary treats, and Shayla, Makes
us Nuts.
eye think eye heard those words somewhere before...

scratching head....

7up commercial? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No Dilbert, your thinking of Earl Schieb... He said, I'll fuck any provider for $199.95, no ups, no downs, no extras! LOL (The old guys are laughing their asses off!)