Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Keep bumping your own dipshit thread, shitbreath.

You got over your annual "Alone on Valentine's Day because I'm a pathetic loser" bout with depression quicker than normal this year. The "helpers" must be working.

Take more. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OH lookie shit for brains posted his family pic, and bumped his award thread again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Learn the definition of "bump", Ekim the Inbred Chimp and you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Again and again and again and again. I suppose we'll have to break out the broken record counter again!
you crazy,

btw what happen to the bp oil spill ...

I know the gulf of Mexico breeding ground for many species of highly migratory species . I remember seeing on the news pumping chemical to dissipate the oil spill beside all the chloroform(a fisherman from lousiana on the news said he live have to live with the oil rig and that might be what give the fishes their sweet taste) that is pump into the water 24/7 from the RIG (Platform) ... I wonder if the BP OIL SPILL effect the economy in the GULF STATE which primary depend on the GULF OF MEXICO!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by FU_CC
really
really Originally Posted by cindy69
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Welcome Cindy!
  • Old-T
  • 04-05-2014, 03:57 AM
really Originally Posted by cindy69
The interesting part, Cindy, is after you read his posts you will realize this might be one of the more coherent ones.
  • CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 11:43 AM
The interesting part, Cindy, is after you read his posts you will realize this might be one of the more coherent ones. Originally Posted by Old-T

really?

The interesting part, Cindy, is after you read his posts you will realize this might be one of the more coherent ones. Originally Posted by Old-T

so do you agree
LMAO!