Members You Miss...

Yumi, Pepsi, star, happy, and sue
never said I didn't.

read what I said Originally Posted by bjwstw

yes I know what you said, but I also said that you enjoy it also
never said I didn't enjoy it
task I got the girl right and you know who it is, ohio texas, who cares it was an out of state girl so you know the deal

she dumped you lol like we gonna believe she called you up begging lol

spare us task Originally Posted by bjwstw
Yup. She did and nope , she wasn't even out of state which anyone supposedly in the know would know. Those speaking out if their ass wouldn't know though so you are excused.
Yup. She did and nope , she wasn't even out of state which anyone supposedly in the know would know. Those speaking out if their ass wouldn't know though so you are excused. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
tattoo?

leg?

mg?

buehler?

anyone?

stinky on we go
task read the email your buddy mg sent out or read his pms just before his ban
good stuff

informative Originally Posted by bjwstw
Produce it or shut up little boy. MG is such a paragon of truth and knowledge as he has proved in the past. Since you can't produce shit , no way to know if he is using you and your minuscule brain as an easy mouthpiece or if your mush for brains is doing it all on your own.
tattoo?

leg?

mg?

buehler?

anyone?

stinky on we go Originally Posted by bjwstw
Your point?

That's right - there is none. There never is with you.
Produce it or shut up little boy. MG is such a paragon of truth and knowledge as he has proved in the past. Since you can't produce shit , no way to know if he is using you and your minuscule brain as an easy mouthpiece or if your mush for brains is doing it all on your own. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I don't have to produce shit I aint the only one on here that has read his email

AND YOU KNOW THAT.

YOUVE SEEN THE EMAIL OR AT LEAST ASKED OTHERS ABOUT IT.

You all upset lol, on we go stinky

maybe mg when his ban is over will share it with you.

lol
good info in there
maybe you can try not fucking a girl after he has fucked her and used her up.

Try finding a girl on your own instead of fucking on all his info he gives you after hes done with them

try it
u might like it
on we go stinky
I don't have to produce shit I aint the only one on here that has read his email

AND YOU KNOW THAT.

YOUVE SEEN THE EMAIL OR AT LEAST ASKED OTHERS ABOUT IT.

You all upset lol, on we go stinky

maybe mg when his ban is over will share it with you.

lol
good info in there Originally Posted by bjwstw
Nope - only thing I've ever heard of alleged email is you spouting off about it.
maybe you can try not fucking a girl after he has fucked her and used her up.

Try finding a girl on your own instead of fucking on all his info he gives you after hes done with them

try it
u might like it
on we go stinky Originally Posted by bjwstw
Hahaha - like it's my fault that girls dump him and want to up their game. As if he wasn't totally dumped by them both. Plenty of evidence out there for that. You are so lost. Oh and yes , both the current gf and the last say he had still groveled for them to see him again. However , neither would even consider seeing you. They have more class than that.
Nope - only thing I've ever heard of alleged email is you spouting off about it. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
and just who fed an unnamed provider an incredible amount of detail regarding past lives? Shit she posted elsewhere on this site. Seriously? Live in a glass house do we? Where is the one you referenced? back in Iowa? How did that SO thing work dude?

iowa lol

knew it was out of state
Hahaha - like it's my fault that girls dump him and want to up their game. As if he wasn't totally dumped by them both. Plenty of evidence out there for that. You are so lost. Oh and yes , both the current gf and the last say he had still groveled for them to see him again. However , neither would even consider seeing you. They have more class than that. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
lol saige would fuck a pig if it paid her

I wouldn't fuck saige or pt dee dee lol not my type as ive said many times
so get the facts straight
mg has a different story then you in regards to his last two

but hey that's between you two, but its on record on here that in never had any interest in saige I said it many times and never saw her not my type.

but u go for it, help dee dee with her pt issue
Nope - only thing I've ever heard of alleged email is you spouting off about it. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055484829

read post number 99

that's from you

lol, and lol

on we go
so now we see you play both sides of your mouth

so on we go try making something up next about how u got girls calling you up at all hours begging to fuck you for free lol