States to President Obama........We Will Not Take Refugees

• WTF
  • 11-25-2015, 01:09 PM
Set of saggy LLephantMan piss flaps he is... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LexusLover may as well put on a cheerleader outfit with ISIS stenciled across the front! ................. or Maybe LL 401K is heavily invested in Defense!

.... or Maybe LL 401K is heavily invested in Defense! Originally Posted by WTF
You mean I can have a "Defense 401K"? I'm looking into that!

It will soar in 2017 after the "Peacenik" is gone! Thanks for the tip, BTW.
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2015, 06:19 PM
You mean I can have a "Defense 401K"? I'm looking into that!

It will soar in 2017 after the "Peacenik" is gone! Thanks for the tip, BTW. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes LL, there are folks that make money investing in Defense Contractors stock...the more soldiers that die, the more you make insuppose. I find it repulsive but Im sure there are many like yourself who do not.
  • DSK
  • 11-25-2015, 06:24 PM
Chicken Littles. A number of the gun-toting, God-fearing Americans in this forum have utterly capitulated to the threat of "the terrorists."

Xenophobia leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to fear, fear leads to the BUNKER. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ignorant liberalism leads to the destruction of a once great country, with faggotty liberal assholes like you spouting your moralistic opinions while fucking trafficked Mexican hookers, possibly even transvestites.
Stay in the closet .... Originally Posted by WTF
Lonely there Bitch? Did the Austin Reacharound Crew abandon you?

I am embarrassed .... Originally Posted by WTF
You should be Whata Moronic Bitch. But it won't stop you from posting.

Yea. "Threat level" advisory just upgraded for domestic activity in this country.
... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I believe the Homeland Security Dept or TSA announced that yesterday. Today Obama says "No Credible Threat." So which is it? Whata Moronic Bitch need to know how many people to invite to his "Closet Cower Party."
Ignorant liberalism leads to the destruction of a once great country, with faggotty liberal assholes like you spouting your moralistic opinions while fucking trafficked Mexican hookers, possibly even transvestites. Originally Posted by DSK
LMAO @ Mr. Human Rights 2016!
LMAO @ Mr. Human Rights 2016! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
an odd but not surprising comment from a jew who would accept a plan that could jeopardize the very existence of his tribe? do you acknowledge the existence of Israel?

and by the why ... no more fed funny money to them or anyone else who we prop up at the benefit of the Fed Cartel. and the determent of America.
LMAO @ Mr. Human Rights 2016! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I always found you self haters a little strange, Shit Baller?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2609...david-horowitz

?
an odd but not surprising comment from a jew who would accept a plan that could jeopardize the very existence of his tribe? do you acknowledge the existence of Israel?

and by the why ... no more fed funny money to them or anyone else who we prop up at the benefit of the Fed Cartel. and the determent of America. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please clarify that unfounded remarks.

Because I don't agree with you RWWhackadoos, I stand against Israel? If I disagree with some of their policies, then I don't acknowledge Israel's existence?

That's rich. We've got an ignorant cracker posting, trying hard to keep it as ethnically charged as he can, but doesn't have the balls to go all the way. Do you think you have one iota of bearing on my life, WaKKKo KKKid?

You're barely a fucking trifle, idiot. A diversion at best. You got something to say? Say it. Don't beat around the Bush. Racist motherfucker.

And will someone explain what the fuck the WaKKKo KKKid said in the quoted post. What does ". and the determent of America" fucking mean.
Please clarify that unfounded remarks.

Because I don't agree with you RWWhackadoos, I stand against Israel? If I disagree with some of their policies, then I don't acknowledge Israel's existence?

That's rich. We've got an ignorant cracker posting, trying hard to keep it as ethnically charged as he can, but doesn't have the balls to go all the way. Do you think you have one iota of bearing on my life, WaKKKo KKKid?

You're barely a fucking trifle, idiot. A diversion at best. You got something to say? Say it. Don't beat around the Bush. Racist motherfucker.

And will someone explain what the fuck the WaKKKo KKKid said in the quoted post. What does ". and the determent of America" fucking mean. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
then acknowledge Israel's right as a sovereign nation to exist. or just shut the fuck up.

it's pretty simple, simple jack. Yes or No?

the world awaits your reply.
Today Obama says "No Credible Threat." So which is it? Whata Moronic Bitch need to know how many people to invite to his "Closet Cower Party." Originally Posted by gnadfly
The French also had "no credible threat" on their radar!

And WTF is going to believe Obaminable?

Keep his own doctor?
Keep his insurance he likes"
ISIS is JV?
It was a video?

It just shows WTF's ignorance.

And of what was Zimmerman convicted in his criminal trial for killing Martin?
then acknowledge Israel's right as a sovereign nation to exist. or just shut the fuck up.

it's pretty simple, simple jack. Yes or No?

the world awaits your reply. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes, of course, you fucking idiot! I have always supported and defended Israel's "right to exist," you fucking lamebrained xenophobic mouth breathing anti-Semitic hate monger.

Why would you think otherwise?

Clear enough for you, WaKKKo KKKid?

What I find amazing is how you could comment on this subject at all, considering the constant flow of ethnic slurs that burst forth from that gaping maw of yours.

Or are you one of THEM ... You know, the zipper headed numbnutted dipshits who can't tell the difference between Israel the nation and Israel the people. Tell me, how much of your life savings have you (or yer mammernem) sent to the TV ministry to keep Israel safe until you-know-who "returns?"

Simple answer or YOU shut the fuck up.

The world is waiting for your answer, redneck.