I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

But we do enjoy your visits dear lady! Originally Posted by Old-T
Thank you! I am grateful for your kind words and remain a fan!

Kus is just boring and repetitive. I come here when I need a good laugh. I put on my MM personna and do what I gotta do to get it. Even if it's only myself I amuse. LOL. It's all about me, right?

If some of the gents here(on the board) can not see that their thoughts, actions, perceptions have little or no value when shared, not even a laugh, then while I'd love to add to the general discussions of some of the really backwards thoughts and ideas shared here, it's obviously a waste of my time and energy, as evidenced by a recent thread and many before. Some gents just don't get what it takes to keep a quality lady hanging around, and others just don't want 'em at all. I get it. So, I decided when it's good for me, or I can get some laughs and giggles out of a playful conversation, please know, I'll be around! Or, you're more than welcome to email me if ya miss me, hon.

Too bad there aren't very many who participate in forums of this nature that are as thoughtful, insightful, helpful, or even as much fun as the type of gents I prefer to "engage" with. Ah well...I always manage to find 'em somewhere, or they find me and I do get mine. Here? Not so much. Darn it! Cause I do love to engage.....LOL. The forums just tend to put a damper on my need to socialize via this medium, too much. Sexy, these guys can handle. Intelligent, insightful, or even funny, seems to overload their senses and confuse them. I wouldn't wanna do that, or would I? LOL
I hate to imagine giving up hope, we can always have hope. Logically, Kus' posts indicate there's not a lot of it concerning his ability to learn, though. Poor thing. Unfortunately, that rings true for at least a couple or even more fictional characters who participate on this board. So, at least he is not alone. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Max, it sounds like you've been worrying your pretty little head again. And over trivial matters! Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No worries, hon. Just stating some observations. Ya know? Wish I had something more profound to share, but not a lot of new revelations come to me when I visit the forums.......hmmmm. Imagine that!? '\_(**)_/' Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
[QUOTE=MaxiMilyen;1056224018]... If some of the gents here(on the board) can not see that their thoughts, actions, perceptions have little or no value when shared, not even a laugh, then while I'd love to add to the general discussions of some of the really backwards thoughts and ideas shared here, it's obviously a waste of my time and energy, as evidenced by a recent thread ...

Too bad there aren't very many who participate in forums of this nature that are as thoughtful, insightful, helpful, or even as much fun as the type of gents I prefer to "engage" with .../QUOTE]

It would seem that my small multicolored attempt at humor fell flat. I'm sorry Miss M, I thought you would find it amusing. My mistake underestimating the tax interacting with FG levies on a lady.

So, I owe you something thoughtful, insightful, helpful or fun - I will pay! In short order.
@johnnyyyanks you must be from new caledonia? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
I'm not sure how you would draw that conclusion - saw me on McHale's Navy?

It would seem that my small multicolored attempt at humor fell flat. I'm sorry Miss M, I thought you would find it amusing. My mistake underestimating the tax interacting with FG levies on a lady.

So, I owe you something thoughtful, insightful, helpful or fun - I will pay! In short order.

I laughed out loud and am snickering as I respond, so thanks, hon'!
I laughed out loud and am snickering as I respond, so thanks, hon'! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Then my debt is paid. You're too easy, Max!
Then my debt is paid. You're too easy, Max! Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I keep telling everyone that! So, finally I get validation!

A laugh and now validation! My head is reeling! Not sure what to think. OK, what do you want? If you respond "Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward men.", I may ask ya to marry me!

Yummy kisses atcha, hon!
... OK, what do you want? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
The tips, Max. Just the tips. Please. The tips. (Are you happy now? You've got me obsessed with the tips!)
The tips, Max. Just the tips. Please. The tips. (Are you happy now? You've got me obsessed with the tips!) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Lmao! That's funny, cause they practically slap me in the face every time I sign on! I refrained for as long as I could, cause I knew I wouldn't be a happy camper and what it was gonna say. But, you know me, I gotta know stuff! Then there's that really classy pic of a gaping rabbit ho, which btw.... not the sexiest thing I ever saw, but I guess it pays a bill or something?

Edit: Nope....still there. Makes me wanna hurl! Worst thing anyone has ever done or been allowed to do on this site. Too big of chicken doodie to respond or even post directly on the site where we would all know exactly who he is and could directly address his stance......go figure! The truth always comes out though....so, we got something to look forward to. I'll leave it to the Hobbyists to set things right. I have faith the ladies are valued more than others might have it believed.
this is post is still alive lol??
this is post is still alive lol?? Originally Posted by TheFlash8
Nope! You're havin' Flashbacks or a nightmare. Wakeup!
Give her a little time and eventually she will email you back.
Give her a little time and eventually she will email you back. Originally Posted by S'Rae Moniette
It's been 20 months so far. What do you consider to be "a little time"?

Not a clock watcher, this one.
  • Old-T
  • 01-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Inspector, I think you are being unduly harsh. Do you not know that true love never dies? I think you need to go rewatch the Princess Bride and pay close attention to the mutton discourse.
Give her a little time and eventually she will email you back. Originally Posted by S'Rae Moniette
LOL

By far one of the funniest thing stated here.
You have an awesome sense of humor!
I got it!

I'm so glad I discovered this thread. Priceless!