Natalia Mori

• N.M.
  • 02-20-2016, 06:52 PM
It's ok he's probably still getting his menstrual cramps...

Poor thing
Rikki, did you read what you posted?

I think your mom is calling you. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
She went to Cosco & stocked up on hot pockets..
  • N.M.
  • 02-20-2016, 06:53 PM
^ And tampons
Too bad they don't sell ball gags for sociopathic LPMOW's, way to try and deflect from your own post outing there whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
A couple of facts about this and I'm moving on...

Point 1: you belong to the Etchnicity I have a restriction on (clearly stated on my showcase)
I "was" going to make an exception because my roommate said you were "ok" and I trust her judgement. I guess that was my HUGE mistake on this.
Point 2: you contacted on 1/30 at 12:06pm after you had asked my friend to vouch for you I promptly replied at 12:17 and asked you very nicely when you like to schedule.
**complete crickets from you***
Never heard back from you until yesterday morning:

Him at 7:42am asked me my availability for yesterday morning (which I didn't have any, I book my morning appts at least by the night before)
At 8:11 I replied telling him that I do not see people who just randomly inquiry and don't follow up... (Because I don't, I simply don't have time for that) and I suggested to him to contact someone else because I was no longer interested in seeing him.

I moved on with my day after that but obviously someone else didn't and still hasn't. Sucks for you.

Thank you for re-confirming why I have the restrictions that I have.
  • N.M.
  • 02-20-2016, 09:46 PM
Please ask your mom to explain exactly what I "outed" on that post ^

Also ask her to help you elaborate on how mentioning the date and times of someone's pms will affect that person's private info/life ?
Lill Rikki why are you so butt hurt?

Where was the outing?

Edit... Your mom just called wondering where you were, i dodged the bullet for ya, told her you were in Dallas , wandering around on hairy hinds
Well LPMOW take into your tiny little mind that he may have an SO (on the site or not) and you have tied his handle, ethnicity, times and dates he is communicating (to what is supposed to be a discreet provider) and it's not too hard for the SO (or even maybe a detective gathering info for a custody case) to put the pieces together and identify him because they already know who he is, and your indiscretion will be the cause, all because you're loudmouthed giving out info you aren't supposed to be giving out, because you are supposed to be discreet whore.
Give it a rest moonshine
Not happening WK!
  • N.M.
  • 02-21-2016, 08:43 AM
Well LPMOW take into your tiny little mind that he may have an SO (on the site or not) and you have tied his handle, ethnicity, times and dates he is communicating (to what is supposed to be a discreet provider) and it's not too hard for the SO (or even maybe a detective gathering info for a custody case) to put the pieces together and identify him because they already know who he is, and your indiscretion will be the cause, all because you're loudmouthed giving out info you aren't supposed to be giving out, because you are supposed to be discreet whore. Originally Posted by moonshiner

You make this too easy...
You do realize that anyone with at least 1 brain cell functioning, reading your stupidity ^ knows you have to be one of the Greatest idiots to have ever post on here, right ?

Something tells me you don't...

Btw your mommy has been paging you from customer service, she found the extra strength midol you asked her for, stop playing in the pet care aisle and go meet her, have a heart, you know she cares for you...
  • cr76
  • 02-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Not happening WK! Originally Posted by moonshiner
talk about hard on for Natalia, You know she specializes in taking care of that. Or there are other girls on here that can help with that release IJS.

LOL
Give it a rest moonshine Originally Posted by SilverRunner
Obsessed tards never give it a rest I know first hand
Obsessed tards make our buisness better its free advertising & that's the shit they don't realize...
  • cr76
  • 02-21-2016, 10:35 AM
Obsessed tards never give it a rest I know first hand Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well everyone just loves you Dorfy.

The million dollar smile (which is gorgeous, you have great pearly whites) it's just hypnotic.
Well everyone just loves you Dorfy.

The million dollar smile (which is gorgeous, you have great pearly whites) it's just hypnotic. Originally Posted by cr76
Some are in denial but its ok...