Dead candidate walking...

Is that what you take to a gun fight judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
NOOOO.....that would be silly. Some I would expect from a liberal though. When I'm invited to a gun fight I need to know the range and then I make my choice.

For close range (out to 100 yards):

The Ruger Redhawk, .44 magnum with a 7 1/2 inch barrel. Good for what ails you.

Intermediate range (100 to 400 yards):

AR-15 military style rifle with telescopic sights and HUD sight.

For that long range opportunity (400 yards +):

M1 Garand (call me old fashioned), 30-06 semi automatic. Reach and touch someone...

However, for vermin (and you know who you are):

Kel Tec PMR30, .22 magnum, 30 round magazine. Shoot all day with this. Great for rats and zombies.

and if I'm called upon to defend myself at a Renfest:

I wish I could say it was real Spanish steel but it will do in a pinch and I'll be looking to trade up.
NOOOO.....that would be silly. Some I would expect from a liberal though. When I'm invited to a gun fight I need to know the range and then I make my choice.

M1 Garand (call me old fashioned), 30-06 semi automatic. Reach and touch someone...

Kel Tec PMR30, .22 magnum, 30 round magazine. Shoot all day with this. Great for rats and zombies.

I wish I could say it was real Spanish steel but it will do in a pinch and I'll be looking to trade up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you can't shoot any better than you form sentences, better stick with the knife. You liberals probably can't shoot worth a shit anyway.
If you can't shoot any better than you form sentences, better stick with the knife. You liberals probably can't shoot worth a shit anyway. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the 3rd grader who cannot spell or write and will not prove he passed the 2nd grade
You're the most unoriginal cocksucker this side of a shiny turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Even with half my brain tied behind my back, it's not a fair fight for you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Says the unoriginal cocksucker who steals lines from Rush Limbaugh. Even for a libtarded sewer rat, that is utterly pathetic. You don't even have half a brain to tie, so you are reduced to plagiarizing right-wing radio hosts. You secretly admire Rush, dontcha dittohead?
Says the unoriginal cocksucker who steals lines from Rush Limbaugh. Even for a libtarded sewer rat, that is utterly pathetic. You don't even have half a brain to tie, so you are reduced to plagiarizing right-wing radio hosts. You secretly admire Rush, dontcha dittohead?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
He steals everone else's insults that are used on him, so why not " plagiarize " Rush too. MAkes one wonder who REALLY writes those " articles for travel brochures " . With woomby's atrocious spelling, they'd fired his cum guzzling, lying liberal ass after his first offering of an article ! Can you imagine some magazine editor asking woomby " Se habla SPELL CHECK, DUMBASS ! " !!!!
Says the 3rd grader who cannot spell or write and will not prove he passed the 2nd grade Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
The only thing more pathetic than a cyber stalker is a hillbilly cyber stalker. You fuckup your posts constantly, so it is pathetic for your dumb ass to criticize me no stones.
My apologies if your sensitivities were offended. Even after all these years I tend to fall into military speak and sentence structure.

I hope this isn't offensive;

One of my favorite, non-traditional firearms. Part of my Josie Wales collection. This one has a smooth barrel and is a .36 caliber.
Amusing. Your Garand is an air-soft. Note the orange tipped barrel.

Nice going admiral.

I wish I could say it was real Spanish steel but it will do in a pinch and I'll be looking to trade up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shut up Lige.

My apologies if your sensitivities were offended. Even after all these years I tend to fall into military speak and sentence structure.

I hope this isn't offensive;

One of my favorite, non-traditional firearms. Part of my Josie Wales collection. This one has a smooth barrel and is a .36 caliber. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shut up Lige. Originally Posted by timpage
My Garand was produced in 1947 by International Harvester. I bought it at an estate sale and I am the only shooter. I had to clean out the cosmoline after I got it home. Care to come within 600 yards of me sometime?
says the 3rd grader who cannot spell or write and will not prove he passed the 2nd grade Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You don't need to be talking to anyone about their spelling or syntax. Half of your posts seem as if they're made while you are undergoing some sort of delirium tremens episode.

My Garand was produced in 1947 by International Harvester. I bought it at an estate sale and I am the only shooter. I had to clean out the cosmoline after I got it home. Care to come within 600 yards of me sometime? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You aren't going to hit anything past 50 yards with that fucking .44 with open sights. I doubt you can consistently hit the fucking toilet when you take a piss.
My Garand was produced in 1947 by International Harvester. I bought it at an estate sale and I am the only shooter. I had to clean out the cosmoline after I got it home. Care to come within 600 yards of me sometime? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're a liar. International Harvest only produced that rifle from 1953-6. So either it's not a 1947 or you're a fucking liar or both. I vote both.

"In early 1951, the United States Army through the Springfield Armory contracted International Harvester to produce M1 Garand rifles, and from 1953 to 1956 produced 337,623 rifles in total, according to the Army Ordnance Department."
You aren't going to hit anything past 50 yards with that fucking .44 with open sights. I doubt you can consistently hit the fucking toilet when you take a piss. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But all of your regular customers down at the 'holes CONSISTENTLY hit you in the face when they give your some of those " ropey loads " that you SOOOOOO love for your facials and when they give you your end-of-shift golden shower !
But all of your regular customers down at the 'holes CONSISTENTLY hit you in the face when they give your some of those " ropey loads " that you SOOOOOO love for your facials and when they give you your end-of-shift golden shower ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That's not really anything to boast about. I could hit your face with a load from 6 feet away too, where's the skill in that?

YOUR, YOUR REYtardo, YOUR