Ben Carson admits making up West Point story

The challenge is on gay rey you little piss ant. Put up or shut up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did you say something, chimp?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
if I got beaten down by everybody with negative post I think I would find another form to post on but stupid is as stupid does
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
did you say something chump?
if I got beaten down by everybody with negative post I think I would find another form to post on but stupid is as stupid does Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Then why haven't you left yet no stones, oh right you like pain.
Then why haven't you left yet no stones, oh right you like pain. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Please show me where there are any negative post about me. Again, you play the part of a parrot, reversing what I have posted. Your ass fucking buddy Woombie is now doing it.

Please show me where there are any negative post about me. Again, you play the part of a parrot, reversing what I have posted. Your ass fucking buddy Woombie is now doing it. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
How about a bet hillbilly? If you can find one post where I have exchanged with your woomby I will leave the forum for 3 months, if you can't you leave for 3 months. Put up or shut up. Every post I have made is negative about you Hillbilly. Fucking retard, there are plenty of others from other members.
That's what your mother said each time she called you that when you were growing up in the mojado trailer park. Too bad it was the only English word she knew.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
I've never seen the inside of a trailer, let alone lived in one. Nice try, sewer dick.
How about a bet hillbilly? If you can find one post where I have exchanged with your woomby I will leave the forum for 3 months, if you can't you leave for 3 months. Put up or shut up. Every post I have made is negative about you Hillbilly. Fucking retard, there are plenty of others from other members. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
and known of them like you, dufus
and known of them like you, dufus Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I take that is a no you little piss ant.