The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Cowboys need to turn those red zone visits into TDs. Defense is going to have to do what they have been doing most of the year.
Chung, wow your prediction was close. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Thanks Speedjet. I do have a knack for predicting scores.

I hope I’m wrong, but I think the 49ers have the Cowboys’ number and will win by a comfortable margin. Originally Posted by TinMan
I don't know what the line is, but if you'll accept my offer of 9 points, I'll eagerly take the 49ers.
Dallas won today? You know what that means, don't you? For the next 7 days, until the result of their next game, they are Super Bowl bound.
You might want to watch the replay game again sweetie. Your Cowgirls were outplayed in every facet of the game. Anytime a team can rush for as many yards against as I said a mediocre defense that your Cowgirls have then that speaks volumes. And LMFAO you are a typical Cowgirls fan and complaining about the officiating. Newsflash every team in the NFL faces bad calls but there were none in this game to change the outcome. Keep drinking the Jerry kool-aid because it is fans like you who make my bank account fatter. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Mediocre defense oh ye of so little football knowledge? Gee, they've led the league in takeaways for 2 straight years and may be on for a 3rd.

Also, I love how little punks love to say "cowgirls" Say that to one of the players and see what happens to you little old man.
Cowboys would have beaten my Eagles yesterday, but we still undefeated.
Cowboys would have beaten my Eagles yesterday, but we still undefeated. Originally Posted by Capital
We'll find out how good we are next week VS the 69ers
the 69ers Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Originally Posted by Capital
You do know Deebo Samuels used to be a tight end? He's now a wide receiver
You do know Deebo Samuels used to be a tight end? He's now a wide receiver Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Nah, I just know Them Niners can beat my Eagles and your Cowboys, haha.

They be my Cowboys in November, if they keep winning.
My score prediction...

Cowboys 20
49ers 31

While I'm at it...

Game one, Saturday:

Orioles 6
Rangers 4

Longhorns 38
Sooners 23
My score prediction...

Cowboys 20
49ers 31

While I'm at it...

Game one, Saturday:

Orioles 6
Rangers 4

Longhorns 38
Sooners 23 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good call Tran! You're 0-2

If the trend holds, we'll be celebrating a Cowboys win tomorrow night.
I think the Cowgirls don't stand a chance against the 4-0 49ers.

Plus they are playing in San Francisco with the 49ers having home field advantage.

What is the point spread on the game?

49ers by 10?
I think the Cowgirls don't stand a chance against the 4-0 49ers.

Plus they are playing in San Francisco with the 49ers having home field advantage.

What is the point spread on the game?

49ers by 10? Originally Posted by CG2014
Don't know shit about football? Don't post.
Don't know shit about football? Don't post. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Then I guess you need to quit posting.
Spread is like -3.4 or -4.
Blind haters see this as a blow out. It should be a good game. I feel like our Boys can win this one. I do think we lose but it’s going to be closer than haters expect. This will be a true test and should give Quinn some info on what needs to be done on defense. Def is not really what anyone is worried about though. That offense needs to produce today if we want any chance of staying in this one.
Tran I would love for you to be 0-3 on your picks lol no hate.