Random Thoughts

Crashing once per day was annoying but I could live with it. Every 5 minutes? Not so much.
Just found out Guns n Roses will be playing in Little Rock in August!
That's awesome!!!! I would love to go need to look into that. Thanks jd
  • BK
  • 05-26-2017, 12:30 PM
War Memorial August 5th with a country opener.,, seems an odd combo. I suppose it will be packed. 699 VIP packages available. Citi card holders can buy now. 100 degrees temps Axel will have a heat stroke...
War Memorial August 5th with a country opener.,, seems an odd combo. I suppose it will be packed. 699 VIP packages available. Citi card holders can buy now. 100 degrees temps Axel will have a heat stroke... Originally Posted by BK
From what I've heard, it sounds like it would be worth it.
Am waiting for ZZ TOP and the Offspring
Am waiting for ZZ TOP and the Offspring Originally Posted by Rollypolly
Caught ZZ Top a couple years ago; pretty good show, but I felt like it was too short. I'd like to see The Offspring. And KISS will be here the week after them!
It's great adoring a woman with her clothes on. And off.
its been quite a while
Today I learned that there's an entire subreddit (r/glorp) dedicated to posting images of dicks with googly eyes affixed to them.
Today I learned that there's an entire subreddit (r/glorp) dedicated to posting images of dicks with googly eyes affixed to them. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
That is equal parts disturbing and hilarious.

I wonder what kind of reaction I would get if I showed up to an appointment like that.
Just read that Greg Allman died. Sad day for music.
...I wonder what kind of reaction I would get if I showed up to an appointment like that. Originally Posted by JdeHog
My reaction would be to break out a camera, take a picture of your googly-eyed monster and encourage you to make it your new avatar. But I'm just fun like that. Lol
My reaction would be to break out a camera, take a picture of your googly-eyed monster and encourage you to make it your new avatar. But I'm just fun like that. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Why am I not surprised? Haha
Adding shredded cheese to your tuna will make your tuna melts 500% better.