Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

Is that !VI! in cosplay disguise? I'm referencing Spiderman. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Spiderman you say?
Which city are the ads on? I just checked Dallas and a few others. There are no ads that resemble !VI! on there from 2 or 3 days back. You can jump back several days with the number links at the bottom. Please send a link to her ad, because she def is not on there. And all old ads have been removed as well. The news story is seeming more and

more legit.

Like I said, I can understand why some people think she might be lying, which is why I very carefully reviewed the facts before making my decision to support her.

And you have no idea what you are talking about with this soap nonsense, !VI! is as clean as a whistle. Originally Posted by SteveOTX

Ok sure clean yeah there was time or two i had to wash that shit myself ugh I just threw up in a little in my mouth about this ok im done. Believe what ever you want but I know the real VI is and her real damn name. I really pray she gets help for real.

Oh my bad you must not eat pussy to know.
Ok sure clean yeah there was time or two i had to wash that shit myself ugh I just threw up in a little in my mouth about this ok im done. Believe what ever you want but I know the real VI is and her real damn name. I really pray she gets help for real.

Oh my bad you must not eat pussy to know. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
And what city did you see her ads on Backpage? Dallas? or Tyler? or somewhere else? She is not on there and hasn't been in months.
She is under dallas sweet pea. There is a honey that was above her i happen to call that night but didnt meet. Anyways yep she is all over google is your friend. She goes under bp Catherine on there.
And I kept quiet here but an innocent man's life is ruined.
Don't argue with her mandle, it's no use.

Manslut, you fail as a troll. js

kthxbai
She is under dallas sweet pea. There is a honey that was above her i happen to call that night but didnt meet. Anyways yep she is all over google is your friend. She goes under bp Catherine on there. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
It was spelled as "Cathrine" and sometimes also "Cathrine Johnson" but she is def not on there. There is no sign of her whatsoever on BP even all of the old ads are long deleted, so you must have seen someone who looks like her, or unless it is under a different name.

And I kept quiet here but an innocent man's life is ruined. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
She was all over in Galveston, Houston, Dallas, Grapevine, etc. I think she is telling the truth about being trafficked so I cant say that he is innocent.
Spiderman you say? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yeah, I picked that up, didn't think to call it out considering the demographic here. Ironically, VI would have probably recognized this faux pas.
Don't argue with her mandle, it's no use.
Originally Posted by mrredcat43
She is clearly lying about !VI! still posting ads with new pics on backpage. I have asked her multiple times for the proof and she is very vague with her responses. Even THN asked for a link several times when someone else mentioned this.

Unless I see a link, they are def lying about !VI! being on BP. I even went back and looked on June 12th.
Ok yeah whatever you are a troll
I wonder if she uses youe handle sometimes cause you sound just like her sometimes. I dont get mad btw i get glad lmao.lets take out the trash here people. And oh i am never showing documents that show my identity or my families. This place isnt that important to me and oh since im such a liar yeah i didnt hit that either. She is dead to me i never want to see her again in my life. Dismissed troll.
"Unless I see a link, they are def lying about !VI! being on BP" is what I will conclude in my own head since I am not the authority on all things truth neither am I omniscient. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Fixed that for you. Why do you feel so strongly about this? Who is !Vi! to you?
Vi is trapped by her own stories and decisions. She turned her life into a train wreck. She has negatively effected many. She thinks she is a wolf on the prowl, but she is actually a pot stirrer hiding behind twisted stories, deception and too many lies mingled with some truth. No one knows what to believe anymore. She probably cant distinguish between all her good and bad baggage anymore either.
Vi is trapped by her own stories and decisions. She turned her life into a train wreck. She has negatively effected many. She thinks she is a wolf on the prowl, but she is actually a pot stirrer hiding behind twisted stories, deception and too many lies mingled with some truth. No one knows what to believe anymore. She probably cant distinguish between all her good and bad baggage anymore either. Originally Posted by Invisible1
All that wolf shit is bullshit, she just wants you fuckers to play into her look at me, I need attention facade. This girl is fucked up in the head but she's no dummy.
Ok yeah whatever you are a troll
I wonder if she uses youe handle sometimes cause you sound just like her sometimes. I dont get mad btw i get glad lmao.lets take out the trash here people. And oh i am never showing documents that show my identity or my families. This place isnt that important to me and oh since im such a liar yeah i didnt hit that either. She is dead to me i never want to see her again in my life. Dismissed troll. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I am not at all surprised by your response as you tried to change the subject multiple times when I kept asking you for proof that !VI! is still on BP.

Lets recap:

You said she was still advertising on BP
I say no she isn't, those ads are long gone and I even searched

You say you saw her ads "plastered" on there 2 days ago, and try to change the subject several times to soap and other stuff.
I look back 2 to 3 days and see no ads from her

You then provide a username that she stopped using 6 months ago and tell me to look on google
I again tell you that she is nowhere to be found on BP and ask you multiple times for the link just as someone else in this thread asked about

And finally, instead of providing a link to this !VI! ad on BP you basically attempt to insult me and then talk about showing documents which has nothing to do with the question at hand about !VI! being on BP.

Still waiting for those links, but I aint gonna get them cuz she is not advertising on BP and hasn't for months.

Its lies like this that make others think !VI! is not the victim here. If she is on BP, just send the link. You can jump back several days on there easily with the number link buttons on the bottom of each page. But instead you keep changing the subject because you know she isn't on there or you would have sent a link.

Fixed that for you. Why do you feel so strongly about this? Who is !Vi! to you? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
!VI! is a very strong woman who had the courage to stand up to her captor. I hope she can set an example for others in the future.
SteveOTX, What is VI to you? You have no reviews. Your present handle just joined in December 2015 near the end of most of Vi's drama.

Also, why should anyone believe anything you post about VI? Your handle has no track record or legitimacy here.

Finally, if you do actually convince anyone here of anything about your perspective on VI, then..... So what? Plus, why be a jerk to nice members like Sexy Platinum when she makes a simple error or disagrees with you? You are achieving pretty close to nothing.

You wouldnt do much better arguing that both Trump and Clinton are being completely honest in their campaigns.

Why did you bump this dead thread?

Go the flip away. Shew fly. Shew. Go find some other shit to rub your dirty feet in.