the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Yup This was about two years ago when her and I talked. Bye Jamie. Your not worth my time sweetheart Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I was worth your time when you were pming me and texting me threats that CPS was coming to take my kids. Nice to see you're not denying that anymore.

Why do you do things lik that? Does it make you feel better to try and hurt the most important things in someone's life? That's really sick. Kids should be off limits and you go straight for them.

Oh Hey Lola. Call me if your reading this. I will text you now and feel you in. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the pm system. The only reason you added this was to showboat. As usual. It's fucking tired. It's funny how you think it still has any effect whatsoever except making yourself look like a gossipy, indiscreet hooker.
Dose it make you feel better when you make threats to me and my kids? tell guys that you are gonna find me and destroy me? And make my life a living hell. How do you live with yourself.
Dose it make you feel better when you make threats to me and my kids? tell guys that you are gonna find me and destroy me? And make my life a living hell. How do you live with yourself. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Please send any proof of that to admin and all the mods.

I have actually had to send them your threats to me and my kids which is what lead up to one of your MANY vacations.

Just like what you did with Jules, you go straight for the subject of kids. What kind of person does that???
Yeah right this was over two years ago. You know Jamie what you did. Just leave me alone. Please
Yeah right this was over two years ago. You know Jamie what you did. Just leave me alone. Please Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Two years ago doesn't mean shit when you're obviously still going straight after people's kids or lack thereof. So not much has changed, has it?

The ONLY thing I did was turn you in for threatening my family. Don't complain now. If you're stupid enough to fuck with a mama bear then you deserve whatever happens to you. You got off easy with just a vacation. You need to keep people's kids off your radar. Most of these moms around here aren't as restrained as I am.
Yeah and I am 33. You know insults and telling others in coed that I am banned from the infoshare is private information right is breaking the riles right? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Actually it isn't against any rules.

Welcome back, err, ummm, again.
Two years ago doesn't mean shit when you're obviously still going straight after people's kids or lack thereof. So not much has changed, has it?

The ONLY thing I did was turn you in for threatening my family. Don't complain now. If you're stupid enough to fuck with a mama bear then you deserve whatever happens to you. You got off easy with just a vacation. You need to keep people's kids off your radar. Most of these moms around here aren't as restrained as I am. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yikes im so scared. Keep my name and my kids out of your mother fuckin mouth you understand. The only reason you haven't been been banned is because we all know what you do not to be. Now bye bye Jamie. Funny vacation dam. Lol. If i was banned it would have said that dummy. Quit thinking you know whats going on around here. . YOU DON'T
With you yes. Hell no to Jules. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Rambro you can have a threesome with Tara and all the voices in her head.
God that woule be fun huh Bolt. Hey him and i can try some water sports. Get it? Remember huh. . Hey hows your weightloss going still?
God that woule be fun huh Bolt. Hey him and i can try some water sports. Get it? Remember huh. . Hey hows your weightloss going still? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Offer still stands. Your baby daddy can even watch since he was so fascinated at the prospect.

Airdrop of popcorn inbound.
Ur so hot Tara.
Yikes im so scared. Keep my name and my kids out of your mother fuckin mouth you understand. The only reason you haven't been been banned is because we all know what you do not to be. Now bye bye Jamie. Funny vacation dam. Lol. If i was banned it would have said that dummy. Quit thinking you know whats going on around here. . YOU DON'T Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You have some projection issues, Tara. Big time.

1) I have never threatened you or anyone you know. I know and understand that family is off limits. You don't. It's still the first place you go after your cleverly devised strategy of bringing up everyone's weight. It's really sad that's ALL you have in your arsenal before you start threatening family members.

2) The reason I don't get banned is because I've taken the time to familiarize myself with the rules and do not break them too many times in a row. I have been pointed and warned and then I Stfu because I know where the line is and how to challenge the line like an adult if I disagree with it. It's called strategy and restraint. Excuse the fuck out of me for knowing how to color in the lines. Sucks you still can't seem to figure that out at your age.

"Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude."
Ur so hot Tara. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Thank you! Is is freaken friday yet? Dam the beer at the state fair is sounding sooooo good right now.