My Experience With Sweet.Treat69

Can we introduce additional discussions to this thread?

What about NBA, BBFS and the lack of cleaningless of hobbyists? Kenwood stereos? Horses?

The kitchen sink? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Don't forget the Mormon Missionaries...
The Amish Mafia is more fun than missionaries.
Fuck, I missed this one! Thats bullshit!
Fuck, I missed this one! Thats bullshit! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

It wasn't as interesting without you. :-D
Fuck, I missed this one! Thats bullshit! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
There's always time to re-direct this thread.
Ok..... My first post here...... This has been a fun read......

Hurley.... You got some issues dude.....

Get your girl to post some boobie pics for us....

Or show us some pictures of your houses and shit. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Lookin4....I was quoting the OP comments.....basically calling him out how he feels superior to the provider..

And if I happened to meet him in a dark alley he would not come out feeling superior any longer!!

AND NO BOOBIE PIC FOR YOU!!! LOL
The Amish Mafia is more fun than missionaries. Originally Posted by pyramider
But not as fun as the Missionary position!
Sweat treat please post more boob pics they are wonderful and I love me some natural boobs
Ditto that Sweet Treat! (Hottnurse...feel free to do the same also! )

Sweat treat please post more boob pics they are wonderful and I love me some natural boobs Originally Posted by barron74
This bullshit is 31 pages long??!! To do something I never dreamed I'd do, I'll quote Tara "Wow just wow" Some folks need to get a job or something.... get a grip. This is ridiculous.
This bullshit is 31 pages long??!! To do something I never dreamed I'd do, I'll quote Tara "Wow just wow" Some folks need to get a job or something.... get a grip. This is ridiculous. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
I read the thing at work.... Ijs
This bullshit is 31 pages long??!! To do something I never dreamed I'd do, I'll quote Tara "Wow just wow" Some folks need to get a job or something.... get a grip. This is ridiculous. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Some guys really do find any and every thing to gripe about lol

I'm sure there ARE people who found some entertainment value in this thread and enjoyed the turn it took when we all started posting boobs.

Who doesn't love a drama thread with twists and turns and a plot.. and in the end, everyone came together and enjoyed the boobie show
We're trying to get it to 500 replies.
Yes, but if it hadn't gone on for at least 28, some of us would not have been alerted to the vital "tits" super thread in the National Sandbox.

I just took a brief mental health break and reviewed five pages of tit pictures. My day is complete.
Who doesn't love a drama thread with twists and turns and a plot.. and in the end, everyone came together and enjoyed the boobie show Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Yes! And the show must go on...