NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

In the report on Savage it says "He's still raw and has to work on his accuracy and decision-making, but it's important to remember that he has only two full seasons " In other words, sit for a season or two. Plus he is 24 so you are talking about him not being a starter until he is 26.
My sleeper pick but the rest of the NFL is waking up to him .
He blew away the NFL Combine and if Clowney is a physical freak then Jerick McKinnon is also because his combine number were the best of all the other invitees .
http://thesidelineview.com/scouting-...erick-mckinnon
In the report on Savage it says "He's still raw and has to work on his accuracy and decision-making, but it's important to remember that he has only two full seasons " In other words, sit for a season or two. Plus he is 24 so you are talking about him not being a starter until he is 26. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Same can be said of Borttles, JFF and Carr, they're touted as 1st rounders. Only Carr comes close to Savage in terms of arm strength. Savage is the same size as Borttles. Someone will take him in the mid rounds.
In the report on Savage it says "He's still raw and has to work on his accuracy and decision-making, but it's important to remember that he has only two full seasons " In other words, sit for a season or two. Plus he is 24 so you are talking about him not being a starter until he is 26. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Bill Obrien did go to Savage's Pro Day .
It us interesting that there is no mention of any QB coming in for a visit other than JFF and Bortles
Seems like TB is dropping. The consensus #1 from the draft gurus a couple months ago. Not very much talk about him now.
Seems like TB is dropping. The consensus #1 from the draft gurus a couple months ago. Not very much talk about him now. Originally Posted by bambino
That poor pro day just killed all the talk about him.
That poor pro day just killed all the talk about him. Originally Posted by BigLouie
It has a lot to do with it. Weighed in at 208, threw wounded ducks, didn't look or perform like a #1
I noticed BT has been missing for a few days, My money bets he was here:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...64507335,d.cWc

No Doubt he was looking high and low for the Dopey shaped Lollipop. I think Carkiddo was spotted with him!!

In fact I believe you will see a picture of BT's offspring, she is the one with glasses and a nose just like BT's!!
I also see a picture of Dopey's and BT's other love child, she is the one with the crazy Dopey type eyes sucking like BT does!!

BT, Carkiddo, Are you guys still in Japan worshipping wieners? Must be!!!
Remember how everyone goes WTF when Johnny Football did his pro day in pads and helmet. Today Z. Mattenbeger did his pro day in guess what, pads and helmet.
I think all the guys, WR's, TE's QB's and linemen should do pro days with all pads on. That's the way you do it on Sundays!! I thought JFF was smart enough to point that out. Glad others are following. They need to wear all the pads tho, not just a helmet and shoulder pads.

I sure wish JFF was a little taller. I know BT is hoping for a few more inches also but not in Height!!! LOL.

I sure wish JFF was a little taller. I know BT is hoping for a few more inches also but not in Height!!! LOL. Originally Posted by Daddio
Daddio still obsessed about other guy's dick size ....sad
Daddio still obsessed about other guy's dick size ....sad Originally Posted by carkido45

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
It's pretty damn obvious what 'Sugar' Daddio is most interested in, JFF's cock size.

Who am I to criticize his growing passion for the size of JFF's cock?

'Sugar' must feel, the bigger the better!
Carkido? Seriously are your rags just as weak as Buttplug BT? C'mon Man!!! And stop posting pictures of Geraldine Wilson or Flip Wilson images, just cause you fucked him back in the day don't mean you have to post images of it!!!

Would one of you computer guys help me out and post the images of BT's and Dopey's 2 Daughters for the world to see. Thanks in advance.

BT, keep sucking on your Dopey shaped Lollipop as you cry yourself to sleep each night and remember the good times you had with Dopey, burying your toungue up his ass until his eyes stayed crossed. I remember Dopey didn't come to Houston all cross eyed and whacked out looking. This obviously happened after his torrid gay love affair with you. Of course you were, and still are his bitch, and mayonnaise cum jar. Carkido is just Dopey's fluffer so he give it too you in the "Blackhole" the way you like it!!