nothing reply anything you want

Im assuming thats who she means
Cant be an ad ya know
I’m assuming so too, that’s why I’ve asked. I’m still in west TX for a few more weeks and have had my eye on her lol.
What is with the echo in Upset?!? Ugh
Odessa is a cool area and she is hot AF! Also one of the only women on here who can put up with our bs.
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2024, 05:34 PM
As in Amber Rose in West TX?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/odess...3/909940330581 Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
SMH. You should get out more.
^^^^

Umm ok, nvm
After that asinine comment, I’ll just take a fucking pass then. SMH too.
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2024, 05:39 PM
SMH. You should get out more. Originally Posted by R.M.
Screenshot_20240717-183656.jpg
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2024, 05:41 PM
After that asinine comment, I’ll just take a fucking pass then. SMH too. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Heh...
I saw the Amber Rose speech at the RNC. I’ve missed very little of the RNC, I was asking because….well fuck it…nvm
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2024, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I don't get why you would think Im talking about a provider from West Texas in up state?
I don't get why you would think Im talking about a provider from West Texas in up state? Originally Posted by R.M.
That’s why I fucking asked. Maybe cause you’re a west TX provider and there’s an Amber Rose posting in west TX regular lately? My apologies for even asking wtf

roo..... ????
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2024, 06:34 PM
That’s why I fucking asked. Maybe cause you’re a west TX provider and there’s an Amber Rose posting in west TX regular lately? My apologies for even asking wtf. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Have your sugar baby come back over. Problem solved unless her name is Amber Rose.