Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

SteveOTX, What is VI to you? You have no reviews. Your present handle just joined in December 2015 near the end of most of Vi's drama.

Also, why should anyone believe anything you post about VI? Your handle has no track record or legitimacy here.

Finally, if you do actually convince anyone here of anything about your perspective on VI, then..... So what? Plus, why be a jerk to nice members like Sexy Platinum when she makes a simple error or disagrees with you? You are achieving pretty close to nothing.

You wouldnt do much better arguing that both Trump and Clinton are being completely honest in their campaigns.

Why did you bump this dead thread?

Go the flip away. Shew fly. Shew. Go find some other shit to rub your dirty feet in. Originally Posted by Invisible1
I'm not the one who bumped the thread but it was bumped for a very good reason, you should read Sean's posts on this situation.

As for platinum, it is not a simple error or disagreement, it was outright lying to make !VI! look bad.

The more news we hear on this story the more it looks like !VI! was not the one making any of these posts and she was forced into all this for 3 years. Unless someone posts legitimate proof, I have determined that !VI! is definitely the victim here.
I'm not the one who bumped the thread but it was bumped for a very good reason, you should read Sean's posts on this situation.

As for platinum, it is not a simple error or disagreement, it was outright lying to make !VI! look bad.

The more news we hear on this story the more it looks like !VI! was not the one making any of these posts and she was forced into all this for 3 years. Unless someone posts legitimate proof, I have determined that !VI! is definitely the victim here. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You keep harping on SP for not answering your questions. Quid pro quo- answer the other member's question as to who you are and why the hell all of this even concerns you.
Bzzzz bzzzzz bzzzz
Shew fly.
VI and her life choices made VI look bad. Platinum isnt making her look any worse. And SteveOTX, you are not making her look any better.
No answers to my questions?

Bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzz bzzzzz

Pesky flies suck. If i catch this one, i will paint a tiny yellow L on its back for LOSER.
You keep harping on SP for not answering your questions. Quid pro quo- answer the other member's question as to who you are and why the hell all of this even concerns you. Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
And the White Knights come riding in to save the day.

I will answer your questions AFTER I am provided with links from Platinum to these so-called ads that she claims !VI! posted on BP 2 days ago.

I will answer your questions AFTER I am provided with links from Platinum to these so-called ads that she claims !VI! posted on BP 2 days ago. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You seem to miss the point motherfucker! How can we trust "your" word one ioda over Sexy Platinum who has literally worked side by side with !Vi! Something that is a proven fact! So, no, it's not about being a white knight, it's about establishing "your" credibility, "you" have the burden of proof. Once again, WHY do you fucking care and WHAT do you have to gain from protecting !Vi!'s reputation? Why should anyone believe a word coming out of your God damn mouth? Of coure you won't answer, but stop trying to press others with ladyparts for answers when you don't have the balls to speak up for yourself!

I will answer your questions AFTER I am provided with links from Platinum to these so-called ads that she claims !VI! posted on BP 2 days ago. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Guess again Chuckles. I've never seen SP, never been close to seeing her not even remotely on my radar. You could read my reviews if you were an actual contributing member on ECCIE. But, you aren't. You're some wingnut, dingbat, or as someone suggested, probably VI herself with a Mandle. So, tell us. What exactly is your involvement in this situation that makes you so desperate to defend Wulfie, VI or whatever her current name is?
You seem to miss the point motherfucker! How can we trust "your" word one ioda over Sexy Platinum who has literally worked side by side with !Vi! Something that is a proven fact! So, no, it's not about being a white knight, it's about establishing "your" credibility, "you" have the burden of proof. Once again, WHY do you fucking care and WHAT do you have to gain from protecting !Vi!'s reputation? Why should anyone believe a word coming out of your God damn mouth? Of coure you won't answer, but stop trying to press others with ladyparts for answers when you don't have the balls to speak up for yourself! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
The issue was this, someone said !VI! was still posting ads on BP as of 2 days ago. I say that is not true at all, but no problem, just post the links and then I will believe you. At least 1 other person also asked for the links several times.

I like how you guys keep trying to change the subject, but I will keep waiting for these so-called BP ad links that we all know do not exist and will never be posted on here.
Guess again Chuckles. I've never seen SP, never been close to seeing her not even remotely on my radar. You could read my reviews if you were an actual contributing member on ECCIE. But, you aren't. You're some wingnut, dingbat, or as someone suggested, probably VI herself with a Mandle. So, tell us. What exactly is your involvement in this situation that makes you so desperate to defend Wulfie, VI or whatever her current name is? Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
Like I said already, I will answer your questions AFTER I see these so-called BP ads that !VI! supposedly posted 2 days ago.

You guys can try to change the subject as many times as you want, but until you send those links I do not believe you and will not answer your questions.
I'm new on here but from the information I've read and heard... Well this woman had a lot of issues.. I was told liked to start problems on here. My question is why are you all giving this person the headlines so to speak?? Js
Like I said already, I will answer your questions AFTER I see these so-called BP ads that !VI! supposedly posted 2 days ago.

You guys can try to change the subject as many times as you want, but until you send those links I do not believe you and will not answer your questions. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
No one is changing the subject. You're deflecting. The subject is VI. You've been adamantly defending her. You're making yourself part of the subject. You're intentions are fair game.
No one is changing the subject. You're deflecting. The subject is VI. You've been adamantly defending her. You're making yourself part of the subject. You're intentions are fair game. Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
And for the 3rd time, I will answer your questions AFTER I am provided with links to these so-called ads that !VI! posted on BP 2 days ago.

How hard is it for you guys to just post the links? Instead you change the subject to swimming, random insults, or some nonsense about !VI! needing soap, which is another blatant lie because everyone knows that !VI! is as clean as a whistle.

You guys do understand that human trafficking and abuse is a bad thing right? There is a very strong possibility that this really did happen.
And for the 3rd time, I will answer your questions AFTER I am provided with links to these so-called ads that !VI! posted on BP 2 days ago.

How hard is it for you guys to just post the links? Instead you change the subject to swimming, random insults, or some nonsense about !VI! needing soap, which is another blatant lie because everyone knows that !VI! is as clean as a whistle.

You guys do understand that human trafficking and abuse is a bad thing right? There is a very strong possibility that this really did happen. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Nope, I've said nothing about BP, nothing about soap. I'm a premium member of this website who wants to know who you are and what skin you have in this situation. Until you let us know, you have zero credibility here. I don't know SP from Adam, but she's a verified provider, and makes her living here. By virtue of that alone, she's way ahead of you.
Two points.

First, if you've received online communications after late January that purport to be from her taking credit for some wrong she's done, or something she's done to you, it's entirely possible (I'd say probable) that the online communication and hurtful action was done *by her pimp* as part of his scorched earth campaign against her. In short, he did all kinds of things to ruin her publicly, and attacking 3rd parties disguised as her is right in his playbook. SO if you didn't hear it from her mouth, it may be he you are actually hearing from.

Second, what do I mean by that? Well this fellow was known in the local cos-play world, but has now been shunned. This is because he played these same kinds of games there. False claims about his accomplishments, his ethnicity, his connections...using multiple identities online to create discussions with himself to boost and manipulate his image...just on and on to gain influence.

But extending this second point...this guy is no choir boy.

* Prior to meeting her he was convicted of felony theft.
* Prior to meeting her he pimped a different provider right here on ECCIE.
* As part of that he had multiple identities here he would use to combat her negative reviews.
* Said provider *also* seemed a bit not all there. This is the pattern of a predator. Find a very young woman with problems, get in her head, and influence her behavior.
* He then broke his parole.
* He then bought *4* illegal handguns.

Now, did he force her into prostitution? I posted that excerpt from Taxi Driver above for a reason. In that scene the pimp basically sweet talks and manipulates a girl who doesn't really want to do what will make *him* money. But if you recall the movie, there was always an undercurrent of potential, or real, violence.

But here's the thing. A *trafficking* charge doesn't require that the woman was unwilling. Pimping even an enthusiastically consenting woman is illegal.

So let's not get all weepy about this poor "falsely accused" guy. He's a convicted thief on the run, who has a pattern of pimping unstable girls here on ECCIE using multiple handles, and as someone who bought *4* illegal handguns he has to be considered a risk for violence.

In short, he's a predatory pimp. I respect women who do sex work. I have no respect for the likes of him.

You guys do understand that human trafficking and abuse is a bad thing right? There is a very strong possibility that this really did happen. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
The guy (her pimp or boyfriend or whatever) was obviously garbage, but I still don't buy the "forced" issue with !VI!

Also, they can't post the BP links, Steve (!VI!), because you already took down the ads. Obviously with those ads up, your "victim" story doesn't fly so you took them down.
Guess again Chuckles. I've never seen SP, never been close to seeing her not even remotely on my radar. You could read my reviews if you were an actual contributing member on ECCIE. But, you aren't. You're some wingnut, dingbat, or as someone suggested, probably VI herself with a Mandle. So, tell us. What exactly is your involvement in this situation that makes you so desperate to defend Wulfie, VI or whatever her current name is? Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
my opinion he is VI, just a lamer version of herself , maybe knowing she's sending her ex to prison for rejecting her made her feel bad, I don't know but that's my opinion...sending an innocent dude to Huntsville because he doesn't want your crazy ass anymore would take an emotional toll on an already unstable whore.......jmho