Are we headed for a world wide meltdown?

Calculations for a soft-landing... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
They aren't inept, it's intentional.
Home sweet home mortgage rates this week:

Pro Tip: When Yellen comes knocking on your door wearing her black robe -- Don't open it!!

The Federal Reserve on Wednesday raised its benchmark interest rate target by three-quarters of a percentage point, the biggest increase since 1994.

Home sweet home mortgage rates this week:

Pro Tip: When Yellen comes knocking on your door wearing her black robe -- Don't open it!!

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
75 points is good if we get the same in July. Powell seemed a bit chastened at the news conference. He has to be asking himself how he fucked up his forecasts so bad.
we're the goverment and we're here to help you!
He has to be asking himself how he fucked up his forecasts so bad. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Another person who doesn't understand this is being done on purpose self-identifies.
... Biden will go down in history as the WORST President EVER.

That fellow Jimmy Carter is surely thanking Jesus that
Sleepy Joe came bumbling along...

While the country is paying $$$ for it. ...

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2022, 08:45 AM
... Biden will go down in history as the WORST President EVER.

That fellow Jimmy Carter is surely thanking Jesus that
Sleepy Joe came bumbling along...

While the country is paying $$$ for it. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
But but but , he set up Reagan for a pretty good run minus his large deficits.
F Joe Biden takes the lead over Jimmy Carter in the Loser's Derby by a furlong.

Sleepy Joe's got this...
BIDEN ECONOMY: Retail and Auto Sales Are Down, Layoffs Announced, A Recession is in the Works
By Joe Hoft
Published June 15, 2022 at 8:45am

The economic numbers for the Biden economy are coming and they are terrible.
Zerohedge reported this morning on a number of statistics that don’t look good at all.

May Retail Sales are down.
Amid record low consumer sentiment, crashing asset markets, and tumbling savings rates, it is no surprise that May retail sales were a disappointment but the 0.3% plunge was remarkable relative to a 0.1% expected rise and downwardly revised 0.7% MoM rise in April.
Auto Sales have dropped as well.
Auto sales dropped 3.5% in May, reinforcing data from Ward’s Automotive Group that showed sales dropped the most since August in the month. Meantime, spending at gas stations rose 4%, likely reflecting higher fuel pricesin the month. Excluding those categories, retail sales rose 0.1%, the smallest gain in five months.
A Recession looms.
The Control Group – used in the GDP calculation – printed a blank (0.0% MoM). Additionally the Control Group retail sales data from April was revised dramatically lower from +1.0% MoM to +0.5% MoM suggesting Q2 GDP could be heading into contraction and the dreaded ‘technical’ recession looms.
Massive Layoffs

The list retweeted by Zerohedge shows over 30 companies that have announced layoffs coming up.

• WTF
  • 06-16-2022, 01:33 PM
F Joe Biden takes the lead over Jimmy Carter in the Loser's Derby by a furlong.

Sleepy Joe's got this...
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Maybe someone should tell the Fed to ease up on interest rate hikes!
Maybe someone should tell the Fed to ease up on interest rate hikes! Originally Posted by WTF
Wouldn't be prudent.
See post #465 above: In today's chapter of: Do The Math
Another person who doesn't understand this is being done on purpose self-identifies. Originally Posted by texassapper
Bullshit. The whole world is in collapse.

Who is purposely destroying the economy?
BBB - a world wide phenom.
BBB - a world wide phenom. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
What?
The whole world is in a melt down. Only the strong will survive

Dah...no room on the boat for cult 24/7/365 no life bots and the orange mushroom

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine. Can the cult bots believe what President Biden did to the world wide cost of gas and other goods....lol n omg fucking morons

Maybe get a clue someday lol n did I say fucking morons enough