YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

There are always some freaks in the crowd
.. and what's are your inhibitors?
I HEART Lilliana Breast...ahem...I mean Vess...
I HEART this extremely hot extra sexy suPer witty chick.

I mean...YM.
now THAT will DO IT !!!
Seriously.

She is delectable.
Seriously. Right now I feel like that guy in that bar... you girls have fun !!!
Liliana should post some taint photos.
And what delicious taint it is :-P
Damn I am jealous all of you taint tasters teasing me.
I'm late to the party and I don't feel like reading 32 pages of forum activity, so what's up?
A bunch of hot women are explaining why they enjoy dealing with us dumb ass guys.
Okay so I was thinking...yes really...I had conscious brain activity...

Gaining credibility on ECCIE is a lot like establishing credit in real life. There may be a magic formula, and people may try to explain it to you, but it's a complicated number of factors that go into the board as a whole accepting new men and women into the community.

New women come in and say hello in the welcome wagon. Guys research her history. Is she legit or not? At some point, given her level of desirability a gent will TOFTT. Even if. Review goes up and she's verified, others will still be skeptical to go in without more intel. Some have little to lose in the transaction and don't mind taking a risk with a newer girl. Over time, she might hit the jackpot with a review by someone well known and respected in the community, OR she will accumulate enough consistently good or bad reviews and carve her niche in the hobby.

The same can be said for newbie hobbyists. A guy can't just come in and post a review on his first day and expect a warm reception. And he definitely can't have his first post be a complaint about a provider. The women will check his join date, his post count and history, his reviews...they will check refs. A complicated process of checks and balances for the community to open wide it's doors to enjoy an endless abyss of taint and the tainted.

The men establish themselves so they may hopefully take their pick, and the women so they can set an acceptable price point and be profitable.

In the end, it's the difference between a $100 credit card issued from Walmart or a $100,000 account from Nieman Marcus.

BTW, my real world credit sucks...LOL
Can I just say... I love me some Yummy Marie & Lilliana (ESP her boobies)
Oh, and I know this is completely random, but does anyone else do this??