Trayvon Martin's Gun and Pot photos

Get your ass back to China you slant eye'd opportunist. This country does not need your rice paddy mentality Originally Posted by WTF

You bigoted redneck. And you've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
Tim, if TM was just walking to a friends house had just kept on walking, which is what 99% of us would have done, he would not have been shot. GZ was trying to protect his community. Maybe TM was actually just walking through the neighborhood and had no intention of any criminal activity. We will never know. The criminal activity started with physical violence. Not with GZ patrolling his neighborhood. Not with TM walking through the neighborhood. The criminal activity start with the violence. I doubt GZ initiated the violence since he was on the phone with 911 and was expecting the police to show up at any minute. Originally Posted by Budman
I get what your saying but he was following the kid. And he was following the kid after the 911 operator told him, via standard procedure, "we don't need you to do that".....there's a reason they tell callers that: to avoid just this kind of confrontational situation that ends up with somebody getting hurt or killed.

I referred somebody else in this thread to the timeline on the USA today website. It has all kinds of interesting stuff on it and I encourage everyone to go read and listen to the statements taken by the cops from the witnesses. There's zero evidence that TM was engaging in any criminal activity. He was talking on the phone with a buddy when Zimmerman started trailing him. I dunno. I take everything the cops do and say with a grain of salt.....but, in this case, both the cops and the local district attorneys' office have concluded that Zimmerman violated the law when he shot this kid.

I dunno. I'm done posting about it and I'll close with saying what I said from the beginning. If Zimmerman thought this kid was doing something wrong, he should've called the cops and backed off. Instead, he escalated the situation and when it didn't go the way he thought it was going to, he ends up killing TM. It smells to high heaven.

Be interesting to see what the outcome of the trial will be. This thing won't be as big as OJ, but it is going to be the most publicized criminal trial since OJ. Has the judge ruled on whether it can be televised? Anybody know?
You are black. TM was black. Nuff said. Originally Posted by Uncle Han

You are yellow especially the broad stripe up your back.
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2013, 12:29 PM

You bigoted redneck. And you've been married three times and still have the same in-laws. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
I've never been married chinaman , now pack up your rice and take your ass back to China and take your biggest export, Chinese hookers back with you.
I've never been married chinaman , now pack up your rice and take your ass back to China and take your biggest export, Chinese hookers back with you. Originally Posted by WTF
You no like our hookers? Ours are better than the cheap Korean imports.

Never married? You waiting for gay marriage to make it to Texas. LMFAO! LOL!
You are yellow especially the broad stripe up your back. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Me? But you're the one who posts when you think I'm not around! LOL!

*snick*

• CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 01:09 PM

*snick*

. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
trolls like you are always around

nonetheless, congrats for being promoted to DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THE BOARD !! like it was said, that's quite some feat considering...
trolls like you are always around

. Originally Posted by CJ7
You got over 8000 posts and never discuss political issues and you call me the troll always around! LMFAO!!!

*snick*

. Originally Posted by Uncle Han

I post when I have time and don't give a rats ass if you are on line or not.
  • CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 04:01 PM
You got over 8000 posts and never discuss political issues and you call me the troll always around! LMFAO!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Han

thats it... youre the dumbest fucker on the board.. Period

youre absolutely correct ... I never discuss politics
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Has the judge ruled on whether it can be televised? Anybody know? Originally Posted by timpage
Not in China, Uncle Han is screwed! He is going to have to get all his information on this trial from this thread.
He is going to have to get all his information on this trial from this thread. Originally Posted by WTF
Are you certain that he knows how to read?

I'm not!

I can't! Originally Posted by bigtex
Fixed that for you, BiSex.

No charge!!

• WTF
  • 06-07-2013, 10:48 PM

I'm not! Originally Posted by bigtex
Not sure how well he reads but he can't write worth a fuc

It says " I was Marshall"