Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Originally Posted by Lorde
See the thing between me and other whores are that I never announced that I was retiring go find that thread that I started.. Please I will wait for you to find it all my haters made a thread and it went from there.. I made a ad stating when would be the last day I would see clients so this post doesn't pertain to me.

FUCKTARTDS are the ones who make it more than what it should be if I want to make a ad about working a weekend it shouldn't be a fucking problem. I don't sit here and make dumb ass retirement posts and then come back a few months later and say hey bitches I am back.

FUCKTARDS troll my posts and then make the whole ECCIE aware of my current moves now like I said I do what I want and what is best for me without anyone's approval. I will be talked about and talked down to regardless of my actions here on eccie and it has never hurt me in a sense so I am ok with that.

If you want to be mad because yall have to listen to this bullshit be mad at the person who found my ad and decided to make it known to all of eccie that I came back for a weekend & that I was leaving.

I have no desire to make an announcement because its really nobody business so carry on..

Love Dorfy

I made a ad stating when would be the last day I would see clients so this post doesn't pertain to me.

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Good to know that among other things, you don't even know what "retirement" means, genius....And I'm not going through your 4500 plus fucking posts to see where I am sure you mentioned it many other times again....Whether an ad or a threAd, your ass did imply you were retiring so own it.
Dorthy let me treat you to lunch or dinner next week. I'll help you forget these previous posts
( I'm crossing my fingers and legs that you'll say yes )
I can't keep my legs crossed too long though, I have bills to pay
She can't even keep track of her own bullshit claims.
she hates eccie from the sound of it,,,
Great to see you back!
It matters not to me if she's here or not; as long as she keeps writing me love letters, all is right in YummyLand
Originally Posted by Lorde
My Fucking point I did not start a RETIREMENT THREAD I COMMENTED ON ONE SO AGAIN SHOW ME WHERE I MADE A THREAD SAYING I WAS RETIRING ?

IF YOU WANT TO POINT SHIT OUT MAKE SURE YOU POINT OUT THE CORRECT SHIT NO WHERE HAVE I MADE A THREAD?

WHY DO YOU EVEN GIVE A FUCK IS IT BOTHERING YOU THAT MUCH ?

No longer a provider,,,,if you say so. Fine with us,,,
You don't have to hate us,,,we didn't do anything
but give you attention and money. Damn,,,

IF YOU READ MY FUCKING AD SINCE YOU ARE PULLING UP EVERY FUCKING THING ELSE I AM NOT SEEING ANYONE NEW ONLY PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN BEFORE AND FOR 3 FUNKY ASS DAYS WHO GIVES A RATS ASS ! IT ALSO STATES IM OFF FOR THE WEEKEND SOME OF YALL NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE IM DONE

DO YOU FEEL LEFT OUT
Dorthy let me treat you to lunch or dinner next week. I'll help you forget these previous posts
( I'm crossing my fingers and legs that you'll say yes )
I can't keep my legs crossed too long though, I have bills to pay Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I would love that I will pm you beautiful

kiss Dorfy
It matters not to me if she's here or not; as long as she keeps writing me love letters, all is right in YummyLand Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I wasn't left out baby,,, You told me to go find the threads that you announced being retired and no longer a provider, I did that for you Dorfy.
Within a thread you made three comments that everyone can see how much you hated the business,, what more you from us baby?
We respectfully read your comments and can't make you happy come hell or high water,,,
Good luck Baby
weekend fuckery