Natalia Mori

• N.M.
  • 02-21-2016, 10:48 AM
^ So what was the deal with that cunty fucktard rockerrick ?
Why was he so angry at women all the time ?
DM and Dulce should be paying NM royalties for the amount of times they have been active on this thread.

They latched on to the flavor of the month with hopes of increasing business.
  • N.M.
  • 02-21-2016, 10:58 AM
DM and Dulce should be paying NM royalties for the amount of times they have been active on this thread.

They latched on to the flavor of the month with hopes of increasing business. Originally Posted by dowork2012

You have no idea how this works do you?
I should start charging you for giving you some relevance...

And directions... Go back one page, fourth forum down from this one is the one you're looking for, you're most likely to find some one who cares about your unrequested suggestions there
^ So what was the deal with that cunty fucktard BANNED? Why is he so angry at women all the time? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
He has lost at much and grasps little. Anger is inevitable.
  • N.M.
  • 02-21-2016, 11:06 AM
He has lost at much and grasps little. Anger is inevitable. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Natalia, you can't get enough can't ya. Keep replying to everyone's posts. You know u like the attention.

Keep utilizing this platform as this is YOUR ONLY relevance.

Give u props u look decent but the mouth is too big, let me guess, ur a Trump supporter.

They latched on to the flavor of the month with hopes of increasing business. Originally Posted by dowork2012
Negative sweetheart my buisness is just fine trust me
^ So what was the deal with that cunty fucktard rockerrick ?
Why was he so angry at women all the time ? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Idk I think his pee pee maybe a little dry & so he is having a meltdown...
Natalia, you can't get enough can't ya. Keep replying to everyone's posts. You know u like the attention.

Give u props u look decent but the mouth is too big, let me guess, ur a Trump supporter. Originally Posted by dowork2012
You obviously can't get enough because your still here & still concerned so you were saying?

Her mouth isn't to big your winky is to small maybe ask santa for a penis pump... Let me guess your a hillary supporter?
  • N.M.
  • 02-21-2016, 11:25 AM

YUP. Not a day goes by that I don't think about myself, and some of y'all fucktards obviously do the same

Give u props u look decent but the mouth is too big, let me guess, ur a Trump supporter. Originally Posted by dowork2012
Oh please sweetie, that's not what you used to say before you got butthurt, btw why did you get butthurt?

I NEVER come for anybody first or disrespect anybody for no reason, but you decided to start taking shots at me. You're basically claiming that you don't like me now, COOL. Press fast forward and move the fuck on, add me to your ignore list, do you, cause I will always DO ME. Or what is there someone forcing you click on this fucking thread and read what I post ?

And wait did you say I'm flavor of the month... Again? Well, that makes it 10 months in a row then, it's awesome to be me
  • N.M.
  • 02-21-2016, 11:31 AM
You obviously can't get enough because your still here & still concerned so you were saying?

Her mouth isn't to big your winky is to small maybe ask santa for a penis pump... Let me guess your a hillary supporter? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Good luck to both you.

Thanks for entertaining me while waiting to get a cut. Please proceed with your self-indulgence. Get it while those bodies hold. Won't be too much longer.
Obsessed tards make our buisness better its free advertising & that's the shit they don't realize... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ohhh....Miss D.

Obsession abounds here in so many ways. You are such a great example of that and all the free advertising you provide.

xoxo

(Miss Dorfy is so obsessed....Watch her reply to this message in less than 3 minutes.)
Ohhh....Miss D.

Obsession abounds here in so many ways. You are such a great example of that and all the free advertising you provide.

xoxo Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Pffft miss me with your bullshit so who wrote this you or the outing whore on your avatar?
  • N.M.
  • 02-21-2016, 11:44 AM
Good luck to both you.

Thanks for entertaining me while waiting to get a cut. Please proceed with your self-indulgence. Get it while those bodies hold. Won't be too much longer. Originally Posted by dowork2012
Hey you're the one that came back for more, I had already dismissed you from here a couple of days ago.

Talking shit behind someone's back where they can't defend themselves isn't as fun as saying it in a place where they can reply back, is it dowork2012 ???

I hope you do leave this time for good, carry on to your $10 haircut.