The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Tran I would love for you to be 0-3 on your picks lol no hate. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I would, too, but I'm sticking with my prediction. Not that it's worth a damn. 1-2 is poor prognosticating already, might as well go big, and go 0-3
My score prediction...

Cowboys 20
49ers 31 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I hate to see Cowboys loosing.
However Chung is right this time.
There is a good possibility that Cowboys going to loose this game.
If we start kicking field goals at the red zone, end of the game for Boys.
My prediction 49ers 24, Cowgirls 21.
Last two games have been close with Dak throwing those INT’s. No int from him today=Cowboys win 20–17.
I think the Cowgirls don't stand a chance against the 4-0 49ers.

Plus they are playing in San Francisco with the 49ers having home field advantage.

What is the point spread on the game?

49ers by 10? Originally Posted by CG2014

Don't know shit about football? Don't post. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

I reported him to the moderators for

unnecessary rudeness

I was voicing my opinion about today's game and asking what is the current point spread on it.

Furthermore, what I said about the 49ers being undefeated and the game will be played at their home turf so they definitely have the home field advantage over the Cowboys are facts.

How is that not knowing about football?

I don't see why he had to be so rude toward me especially when my post was not directed at any members here or at him in particular.
I reported him to the moderators for

unnecessary rudeness

I was voicing my opinion about today's game and asking what is the current point spread on it.

Furthermore, what I said about the 49ers being undefeated and the game will be played at their home turf so they definitely have the home field advantage over the Cowboys are facts.

How is that not knowing about football?

I don't see why he had to be so rude toward me especially when my post was not directed at any members here or at him in particular. Originally Posted by CG2014
I agree entirely. Unfortunately unnecessary rudeness has become common, and points are grudgingly given. Take a look at the posts in the past 9 days, specifically, for overwhelming evidence. There are at least 10 handles that should be banned, but instead they harrass, stalk, sabatoge, smirk, and post Bullshit after Bullshit.

If he posted ''doesn't know shit about football'' in response to me, and the Moderators scanned my score predictions, they would conclude that truth is a defense for unnecessary rudeness
Good call Tran! You're 0-2

If the trend holds, we'll be celebrating a Cowboys win tomorrow night. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

unlikely. the cowgirlies are getting whacked 28-10 midway in the 3rd. quarter.

so looks like 0-3

baahahahahahaaa
LMFAO how bout dem Cowgirls. What a classic beat down and just goes to show how mediocre they really are.
Thorough ass whooping.
Loved it
I think the Cowgirls don't stand a chance against the 4-0 49ers.

Plus they are playing in San Francisco with the 49ers having home field advantage.

What is the point spread on the game?

49ers by 10? Originally Posted by CG2014
Don't know shit about football? Don't post. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Guess I wasn't wrong on the 10 points spread.

They got beat by at least 10 points, 32 points to be exact.

Someone lived up to "Stupid" in their handle.
Guess I wasn't wrong on the 10 points spread.

They got beat by at least 10 points, 32 points to be exact.

Someone lived up to "Stupid" in their handle. Originally Posted by CG2014

LMFAO he sure did. Guess he must be the pee wee football guru instead of the NFL.
As a recent Dallas transplant, that was nice to watch.

The game was very expensive to attend so I watched that ass whooping in my home instead

That game 3 weeks ago on paper looked like a NFC championship type game, but Dallas always shows their true colors.

49ers the real deal get used to it
Not a good football weekend for Texas.

NFL Houston Texans lost too.

On the college side, out of 5 Texas colleges, only Texas Tech won.

UT Austin, Texas A&M, Texas State in San Marcus and University of North Texas in Denton, all losers.
unlikely. the cowgirlies are getting whacked 28-10 midway in the 3rd. quarter.

so looks like 0-3

baahahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, you are so quick to try and get back at me, for saying you are soft on crime nd a Seattle-inspired Left-winger), that you failed to read and comprehend.. Quite normal behavior from you in the political forum, I should add.

I finished 1-2. I had the 49ers winning by 11 points.

But what is truth anyway?
Waco, you are so quick to try and get back at me, for saying you are soft on crime nd a Seattle-inspired Left-winger), that you failed to read and comprehend.. Quite normal behavior from you in the political forum, I should add.

I finished 1-2. I had the 49ers winning by 11 points.

But what is truth anyway? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
We were outcoached big time, outplayed...most disgusting display of football I have ever seen in my life. Dak has got to go, in big games he sucks huge donkey cocks 100% of the time.
I’ve been playing Fantasy Football for the last 27 years. I purposely don’t draft players that have just signed a big contract, their play goes down big time. The players that are on their rookie contract, they put it all on the line to score the big contract. The guys that just got paid seem to play it safe and to not get hurt. I love the Cowboys, but Dak is no $40 million a year man.