That Ass

I think I see a calendar idea, 12 months of Chloe's ass. Where do I send the check?

Someone said ASS? I had to make a post
  • Big67
  • 02-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Most definitely one of the top 2 sexiest ass I’ve ever been with !!!
Close one time.
I think I see a calendar idea, 12 months of Chloe's ass. Where do I send the check? Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
Haha, you’re so CUTE!!!! Here’s a new photo for the month of February!! Lol��

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Photo Removed - Biomed1

Someone said ASS? I had to make a post Originally Posted by BabyDallass
That ass is booty-ful, Baby D!!!! Makes me want to give it a good spanking!!! ��

Someone said ASS? I had to make a post Originally Posted by BabyDallass
That’s ass!!!
Haha, you’re so CUTE!!!! Here’s a new photo for the month of February!! Lol��

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Photo Removed - Biomed1
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
February is my new favorite month with that ass! Let’s have an Upscale February! Damn!
That ass is booty-ful, Baby D!!!! Makes me want to give it a good spanking!!! �� Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Two beautiful bootyful booties for sure. It’s been too long since I’ve seen both of those booties in real life. It’s time!
Two beautiful bootyful booties for sure. It’s been too long since I’ve seen both of those booties in real life. It’s time! Originally Posted by austin88998833
You can have us both at the same time too
You can have us both at the same time too Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Yum! As tempting as that sounds I think I would prefer to savor you both individually and extend the fun twice as long! But who knows maybe I’ll do double again someday . But a single with each of you? Definitely!
  • Big67
  • 02-02-2019, 07:48 PM
I’ve got to have upscale_blondie ass in my face some time it’s fine !!!
I’ve got to have upscale_blondie ass in my face some time it’s fine !!! Originally Posted by Big67
I’m always willing and ready!!! Xo
Has to post ;) lol
It’s been a while since u had this ass ;) an to long since I got to touch both of y’all ladies lovely asses !!
Dat booty tho...yom!