Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Why do you let the parents off the hook? Originally Posted by DSK
Why should someone serve a life sentence for a foolish mistake, JL?

You'd force people to do that.

But then you'd probably change your name and relent.

The issue has many sides. The women's exclusive choice argument is the biggest cop out to actually thinking about the baby. The not taking care of the baby after it is born is another cop out/subterfuge/distraction to actually thinking about the baby....

I do not understand how many people cannot look at the pregnant mother with the third trimester baby and see a baby. Originally Posted by johnjay

+1

Baby? What baby? All I see is profitable "tissue"!

That may rank up there as one of the most stupid citations....I asked you to cite where the right wing in this country supports this, not that it happened in some third world country. Do you do this intentionally or are you just this stupid by nature? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Talk about STUPID!

WR brought up the Paraguay info, you challenged it. He substantiated it.

Now you're cutting and running from yet ANOTHER foot in mouth episode.

Maybe you should just put EVERYBODY on ignore, JDrunk. That way, you'll only have yourself to confuse.

What a dipshit!

+1

. Originally Posted by lustylad
More hysterical squealing from the anti-freedom, anti-free market RWWipes.

How many abortions have you had, junior? Or are you still living in yo mama's basement playing with your GIJoe dolls?

(We all know the answer, btw. Don't bother answering, pissant bush leaguer.)
More hysterical squealing from the anti-freedom, anti-free market RWWipes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That little girl in the photo will never know what freedom is... nor will she know whether the prices at which her body parts are sold reflect their fair-market values.... but it's comforting to know a libtard without a conscience cares about freedom and free markets!
  • WTF
  • 08-17-2015, 01:44 PM
That little girl in the photo will never know what freedom is... nor will she know whether the prices at which her body parts are sold reflect their fair-market values.... but it's comforting to know a libtard without a conscience cares about freedom and free markets!
How much did your momma get for your tiny lil brain? Or did PPH get it all?
That may rank up there as one of the most stupid citations....I asked you to cite where the right wing in this country supports this, not that it happened in some third world country. Do you do this intentionally or are you just this stupid by nature? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your man Huckabee agrees completely with this. You are pro life aren't you judy?

+1

You want capitalism, you take it. Warts and all.
Care to show a citation for that wildly inaccurate claim? If I'm not wrong, Paraguay is a left wing government isn't it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You fuckers are getting like Paraguay where a 11 year old victim of rape was required to have the baby, and raise it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Talk about STUPID!

WR brought up the Paraguay info, you challenged it. He substantiated it.

Now you're cutting and running from yet ANOTHER foot in mouth episode.

Maybe you should just put EVERYBODY on ignore, JDrunk. That way, you'll only have yourself to confuse.

What a dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, you said that what happened in Paraguay was wildly inaccurate. I showed you the link where it wasn't. Now you're pulling a crawdaddy again.
You disingenuous cocksucker. NOW you want to care about the market? NOW? The little girl in the photo is not what is being aborted, you insidious cunt. You want people to keep their hands of your guns? Keep your hands off women's bodies. It's their decision, not some creepy old man's.
You disingenuous cocksucker. NOW you want to care about the market? NOW? The little girl in the photo is not what is being aborted, you insidious cunt. You want people to keep their hands of your guns? Keep your hands off women's bodies. It's their decision, not some creepy old man's. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Does that edict from woomby the EUNUCH about creepy old men keeping their hands off of women apply to YOUR hero Slick Willy Clinton too ? Does he get a free blow from you at all of the 'holes in Arkansas since he's the "State's Favorite Son" (of a beyotch ! ) You're hoping you can convert him to your swishy walking team.... so that's why you give him a free blow and rim job woomby ? You'd NEVER wipe THAT cum off of your face if HE were to shoot on you ! Just don't wear your blue dress ! He's kinda sensitive about that now-a-days !!! Bet you'd REALLY like THAT facial !!
Does that edict from woomby the EUNUCH about creepy old men keeping their hands off of women apply to YOUR hero Slick Willy Clinton too ? Does he get a free blow from you at all of the 'holes in Arkansas since he's the "State's Favorite Son" (of a beyotch ! ) You're hoping you can convert him to your swishy walking team.... so that's why you give him a free blow and rim job woomby ? You'd NEVER wipe THAT cum off of your face if HE were to shoot on you ! Just don't wear your blue dress ! He's kinda sensitive about that now-a-days !!! Bet you'd REALLY like THAT facial !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why do you complain about Clinton for doing exactly what you're doing on here? You think because money changes hands it somehow makes you better? It's a currency exchange, nothing more. His currency was his position and power. Yours is the couple of $20s you were able to rub together from stealing out your mom's purse.
Why do you complain about Clinton for doing exactly what you're doing on here? You think because money changes hands it somehow makes you better? It's a currency exchange, nothing more. His currency was his position and power. Yours is the couple of $20s you were able to rub together from stealing out your mom's purse. Originally Posted by WombRaider
because we are private citizens doing private whore mongering while Willy Jeffy Blythe
was the sitting President of the US and bald face lied about it to the American public.

and it was Blythe in typical lawyer fashion who argued what the definition of "is" is.

rarely is it asked .. is i getting a blowjob from the hussy intern or is i not?
because we are private citizens doing private whore mongering while Willy Jeffy Blythe
was the sitting President of the US and bald face lied about it to the American public.

and it was Blythe in typical lawyer fashion who argued what the definition of "is" is.

rarely is it asked .. is i getting a blowjob from the hussy intern or is i not? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So the president can't get laid?
So the president can't get laid? Originally Posted by WombRaider
He can go poke HIS WIFE Shrillary, ya dumb shit ! Or are you hoping that he won't and will visit you at the 'holes for some of your "rimming of his "rusty balloon knot" and some rusty trombone action ? !! And then you can go "comfort" the broom driver Shrillary and let her take out her frustrations with Slick Willy on you by pegging you !!!