Hottest Providers 20-35

This thread is so nauseating.

End this ass kissing MADNESS.

Please. I beg you!!!
And the fact that Jules is fucking 14 on this list makes it even more bullshitty.

14!?! Four-fucking-teen??!?!!??

What a LOAD OF MALARKEY!!!

No offense to the other ladies on here, but come on. Jules is fucking gorgeous. She's not even like, 'regular' gorgeous. She's SUPER gorgeous. She's, "How is it possible that she's THIS gorgeous!?!", gorgeous.

Btw, how...how are you doing it, Jules? How is it possible that you're this gorgeous? Magic? Like, what?

She's so gorgeous, it's like, she absorbs other ladies' gorgeousness as she walks by them, adding to her own. Ladies, if you get momentarily weak walking by Jules, odds are she stole some or all of your gorgeousness.

It's like, she's the...GORGEOUS Medusa! Don't look directly at her beauty, or she'll absorb your beauty if you're a woman. If you're a man, she'll just turn you into stone.

The point I'm trying to make here is...oh, Jules. You so purrrdy.

Have y'all seen her latest picture? God, man.

Gorgeous. Seriously.

[mumbling] How are you doing that??
And the fact that Jules is fucking 14 on this list makes it even more

14!?! Four-fucking-teen??!?!!??
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The list in post #451 was in no particular order. Since you are so upset with where Jules was on the list, I 'll put the same list in alphabetical order. This way no ranking is implied.

1. Allegra Hope
2. Ashley Anders
3. Bentley Banks
4. Bliss DFW
5. Candace Croft
6. Cassandra L'Amore
7. Ember Simmers
8. Erotic Morgan
9. JGirl - Jessica
10. Jules Jaguar
11. Kayla Sweets
12. Kristen Kindle
13. Madison May
14. Melanie Starr
15. Raquel DeMilo
16. Selina51
17. Tara Evans
18. Tia Hart
Well shit I'm 17. Lol. Just kidding doll
^^^ Definitely need to "meat" Tara soon...
Damn it!! I haven't seen anyone on that list. Looks like I need to add some names to my list.
great thread
^^^ Definitely need to "meat" Tara soon... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Yes you do
Damn it!! I haven't seen anyone on that list. Looks like I need to add some names to my list. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Jules, Ember and Tara are must sees IMHO....I'm sure everyone might not agree...but that's one providers opinion to a hobbyists.... These ladies are gorgeous!!!!
Flights list which he posts everywhere is nauseating it's simple a list of low end end providers desperate enough to give freebies in for everyone he posts this list
Flights list which he posts everywhere is nauseating it's simple a list of low end end providers desperate enough to give freebies in for everyone he posts this list Originally Posted by SimpleSam

Wow...hating much....
Jules, Ember and Tara are must sees IMHO....I'm sure everyone might not agree...but that's one providers opinion to a hobbyists.... These ladies are gorgeous!!!! Originally Posted by Analeese
Almost on Jules. She has responded to a couple of my ISO, but both times she was late to the party. Tara is a no go due to availability. Never heard of Ember so need to look her up.
Almost on Jules. She has responded to a couple of my ISO, but both times she was late to the party. Tara is a no go due to availability. Never heard of Ember so need to look her up. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Ember is a fucking hottie .....
great thread Originally Posted by cage196
+1
Madison May has retired recently. Adding Jessica Sweets in alphabetical order.

1. Allegra Hope
2. Ashley Anders
3. Bentley Banks
4. Bliss DFW
5. Candace Croft
6. Cassandra L'Amore
7. Ember Simmers
8. Erotic Morgan
9. JGirl - Jessica
10. Jules Jaguar
11. Kayla Sweets
12. Kristen Kindle