the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

You have some projection issues, Tara. Big time.

1) I have never threatened you or anyone you know.

2) The reason I don't get banned is because I've taken the time to familiarize myself with the rules and do not break them too many times in a row. I have been pointed and warned and then I Stfu because I know where the line is and how to challenge the line like an adult if I disagree with it. It's called strategy and restraint. Excuse the fuck out of me for knowing how to color in the lines. Sucks you still can't seem to figure that out at your age.

"Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude." Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hooked on phonics baby! Didn't work for T
Thank you! Is is freaken friday yet? Dam the beer at the state fair is sounding sooooo good right now. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That would be awesome right now!!!
Damn, Tara is so hot !!! Drooling , drooling , kisses , kisses!
  • BLM69
  • 09-29-2015, 10:39 AM

Airdrop of popcorn inbound. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
You might need a few more drops to keep up with the constant drama here lol.
Damn, Tara is so hot !!! Drooling , drooling , kisses , kisses! Originally Posted by Htking
Tara's hotness is well-documented, but that post was plain embarrassing.
  • Seedy
  • 09-29-2015, 11:43 AM
Damn, Tara is so hot !!! Drooling , drooling , kisses , kisses! Originally Posted by Htking
LMFAO!!!
Somebody needs to polish the blatant ass kissing award and suspend that fucker's man card.
Agree with the no kids being involved in any manner no matter who is slinging the mud. A woman wants to be a hooker that's her choice - make fun of her all you want, it's fair game. The kid has no choice and often a woman is a hooker because it's the last thing she can think of to put food in that kid's mouth. No cool.
Somebody needs to polish the blatant ass kissing award and suspend that fucker's man card. Originally Posted by phildo

There are a lot more then 1 that need it taken away
Get that man a !
  • broes
  • 09-29-2015, 05:18 PM
Thanks Luke. Man to think people thought i was banned. NOT. Lmaof. But love seeing this many posts when i got back from Vegas today. Crickets are chirping.
Getting my donuts this morning Originally Posted by Tara Evans
So why did you take down your showcase during your weekend trip to Vegas?
So why did you take down your showcase during your weekend trip to Vegas? Originally Posted by broes
Don't forget, she posted ads
Lets ask a mod if i was banned or if they froze my acct? Gosh golly it feels good to be thought if this much. Ask mojo He will tell ya. Man i an so flattered that yall care this much about me to check my ads everyday and my showcase. Feel the love.
Lets ask a mod if i was banned or if they froze my acct? Gosh golly it feels good to be thought if this much. Ask mojo He will tell ya. Man i an so flattered that yall care this much about me to check my ads everyday and my showcase. Feel the love. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Ok Tara whats the deal? Do you have a magic pussy? Why the fuck do all these fucktards follow you around slurping up your crumbs. I've never seen dudes turn into total slobbering pussies so quickly. They fall over themselves trying to compliment you in every thread you are in and some come across like total pussies with no balls.

Do you chop off dudes balls the first time they see you and only lend them back occasionally. Is that why they all come across like fem-men. I'd ask them but they don't even have the balls to respond.

'Look at me Tara I said something good about you' "tara, i defended you, can I get a pet on the head"

WTF
Don't know why everyone has animosity towards u hon. U seem cool to me.