Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

So says the guy without access to the Infoshare section.... Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Could care less about info share. At this point, I'm only pointing out the pure physics.
I speculated that Natalia is posting bs alerts in infoshare . She responds by posting an alert on the open board about how unsafe infoshare is!

...I'll not waste time screen shooting her crap because i then would not only have to read it to you but then explain it to you too. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh! So, you speculated

spec·u·late
verb
form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.

So, you're admitting that you don't have proof of anything you claim. Her posting on the open board about infoshare being unsafe proves ... absolutely nothing ... about what you claim.

No, you won't post anything conclusive because you don't have any conclusive evidence to support your allegation.

So, you're a liar with a bone to pick or you're playing somebody else's fool. Case closed.
It's simple really..don't pop shit if your info is floating around,cause it will most likely be used against you

Leave the name-calling to anonymous douchebags
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Oh! So, you speculated

spec·u·late
verb
form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.

So, you're admitting that you don't have proof of anything you claim. Her posting on the open board about infoshare being unsafe proves ... absolutely nothing ... about what you claim.

No, you won't post anything conclusive because you don't have any conclusive evidence to support your allegation.

So, you're a liar with a bone to pick or you're playing somebody else's fool. Case closed. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
If i speculated you were gay and you replied , "How'd you know!" and then tried to suck my dick. Could we agree that my speculation was spot on?

So yes one may speculate what one thinks is in infoshare and then speculate more on the reactions.

In fact were i to get a note from a Mod inquiring about my speculation. ..I could then speculate that Natalia is crying to the Mods for them to find out how i know something i actually was speculating on but now seems confirmed by her crying and my Mod pm. Or it could have been Foxy who seemed to confirm that there was a thread in infoshare that some fuctard could not see stating that wu ran off some chick. Pure speculation on my part but her (Foxys) reaction makes it much more than speculation..just like your gay reaction does.

I could then point to your post and point out that even one of Natalia's biggest WK's understands that i am speculating....though many may still not believe that. They seem to think i have some psychic power and can see into their little playpen. I will then work that to my advantage . No different than a Tarot Reader...except I'm telling them what they do not want to hear.
So yes one may speculate what one thinks is in infoshare and then speculate more on the reactions.

Pure speculation on my part but her (Foxys) reaction makes it much more than speculation..

I could then point to your post and point out that even one of Natalia's biggest WK's understands that i am speculating....

They seem to think i have some psychic power and can see into their little playpen. I will then work that to my advantage . No different than a Tarot Reader...except I'm telling them what they do not want to hear. Originally Posted by WTF
So you are admitting that everything you are posting is based on pure speculation to begin with ... and then speculation based on a reaction to your original speculation.

Which is proof of ... nothing ... other than that you are speculating. Perhaps your speculation upon speculation is dead wrong. And since you have no facts to support your speculation, which you admit, then there is no reason for anyone to believe you.

Dude, you're talking out of your ass and you just admitted to it.
It's been said by more than one that a certain whore and her goon squad are trolling infoshare, powder room, and P411 looking for personal information on at least 4 different hobbyists who post in coed. What they're planning on doing with said info is anybody's guess. But you can bet it's not good.
If you have had providers randomly check your P411 account and it had nothing to do with screening... you are on their short list.
It's no secret what these whores are up to. This is an information exchange forum, secrets are rare. It's what they are going to do with the information is what's troubling. Their ring leader has already shown she has no problem posting information about hobbyists openly.
This is what's brought me into the ring, this is why I'm posting about the BSC whore.
She's already done everything she can to me, that was just to embarrass me, anyone that has family or position that can be effected by the hobby has much more to lose and should be warned of what BSC whores are plotting and capable of doing.

It's been said by more than one that a certain whore and her goon squad are trolling infoshare, powder room, and P411 looking for personal information on at least 4 different hobbyists who post in coed. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
First of all, cool it with the Bold Blue, please. It does not add any credibility to what you write. And, it's annoying.

"It's been said ..." That's heresay, not evidence. "It's been said" could be a lie and you're getting set up to play the fool by whoever "It's been said" is.

"It's been said" ... proves nothing.
I apologize if you find my font annoying. If it's really annoying as you say, I may consider changing it. So far, you alone are the only one to express an opinion on it.
And as far as hearsay... Yes it's been said by a number of members and mentioned on open forum what's been going on. While there is no fact that can be shown in open forum. All this is going on behind the pink curtain, that doesn't mean that some of us are not aware of it. You need to pay attention, and be able to piece together the clues.
You know this is true, so your attempt to discredit the post has a flaw. What we do have is a pattern of behavior that fits the person on question. There's more validity in her repeated behavior that matches the accusations, than your weak cries of hearsay.
Sorry bud, that's just the way it is.

If you're going to WK, do better...
It's simple really..don't pop shit if your info is floating around,cause it will most likely be used against you

Leave the name-calling to anonymous douchebags Originally Posted by NubianPrince
My info being out there is on me, I'll own that..lesson learned. But what if you ain't poppin shit cuz you know your info is out there and still get your shit put out there by some unhinged hooker?

First of all, cool it with the Bold Blue, please. It does not add any credibility to what you . And, it's annoying.

"It's been said ..." That's heresay, not evidence. "It's been said" could be a lie and you're getting set up to play the fool by whoever "It's been said" is.

"It's been said" ... proves nothing. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Why are you defending this loud mouth whore when you yourself don't know the truth ?

Trying to get free pussy points ?

You're on here attacking when you don't even know your damn self....

I know for sure she is not to be trusted just like the other 2 loud mouth whores she associates herself with ..

Why ? Because they leak private information on the board which in context is outing...

They have obtained information about people they have never even seen..

When its all said and done your going to look real stupid just my 2 cents...
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2015, 07:52 PM

When its all said and done your going to look real stupid .. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Stinky is way past that...
My info being out there is on me, I'll own that..lesson learned. But what if you ain't poppin shit cuz you know your info is out there and still get your shit put out there by some unhinged hooker?

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
You don't go around insulting providers or engage in unnecessary back and forth,so I don't see why any hooker would want to expose you.

Some members are petty and vindictive so they don't really need a good reason to attack/out someone. Sadly there's nothing anyone can do about that
You don't go around insulting providers or engage in unnecessary back and forth,so I don't see why any hooker would want to expose you.

Some members are petty and vindictive so they don't really need a good reason to attack/out someone. Sadly there's nothing anyone can do about that Originally Posted by NubianPrince

Agreed sir.

If you're going to WK, do better... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Why are you defending this loud mouth whore when you yourself don't know the truth ?

Trying to get free pussy points ?

You're on here attacking when you don't even know your damn self....

I know for sure she is not to be trusted just like the other 2 loud mouth whores she associates herself with ..

Why ? Because they leak private information on the board which in context is outing...

They have obtained information about people they have never even seen..

When its all said and done your going to look real stupid just my 2 cents... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Stinky is way past that... Originally Posted by WTF
Now this is too fucking funny! So anyone who does not agree with your acknowledged "speculation" is WKing? SMH. I am not defending NM and I never said she did not do it. But, I am asking those to are making accusations to post proof. Since if she did not do what you say, she cannot prove a negative.

So far, not one single bit of proof from anyone. WTF admitted that his line of shit is pure speculation upon speculation.

If you "know for sure" ... then you should be able to post evidence.

Just your 2 cents ... so it's back to sucking dick for chump change ... Guess that Oil & Girls gig didn't pan out.
yet someone still did, hinting around about RW first name initial. Who can explain why these girls do what they do? They get butt hurt because you see someone they don't like?

Some members (do you mean hobbyists or providers? I realize it could be both, but I'm curious as to who you were referring?) are petty and vindictive so they don't really need a good reason to attack/out someone. Sadly there's nothing anyone can do about that Originally Posted by NubianPrince
As you are aware, you and I were discussing Natalie's meltdown in her screening thread. Somewhere along the line she took what I said as an insult and that justified her posting my personal information.
I honestly don't remember insulting her directly, and I have gone back and looked at my posts and found nothing. Like you said, "sadly there's nothing that can be done about that"
But in actuality, there is something that can be done. She could admit what she did, that it was wrong what she did and apologize.
Just as if I had insulted her I would apologize.
I said she had a nasty attitude, and she's proven that over and over. I said she's BSC, again, proven. And I said she can't be trusted with personal information, proven.
NP, if I had wrongly said anything about you or her I would have no problem trying to make it right. In this case... I don't see it. sorry.